Reviews/experience with Androbolics (SARMs)?

They seem ok, I only ever tried their MK677. Definitely made me hungry as all hell, and I'm pretty sure it helped an old elbow injury quite a bit.

They seem ok, I only ever tried their MK677. Definitely made me hungry as all hell, and I'm pretty sure it helped an old elbow injury quite a bit.
I've debated trying their MK677 but anymore hunger while dieting and I'm going to chew my arm off.

Ran Ostarine from Androbolics, 25mg a day for 12 weeks along with my trt and it gave some solid strength gains and some nice dryness to my physique. Derek from More Plate More Dates has Androbolics down as a recommended source for Sarms so I purchased based on his recommendation. No coupon code though:( lol
If you subscribe to their newletter/ promos, aroumd holidays they do coupon codes. In 2018 they did 40% off entire order for Christmas 🍆🍆🍆

Are they good for AAS’s not just SARMS? I was devoured to PG after one order and I have hope they are just under the weather. But indeed this gives me a chance to research other labs and I may have to order from new lab , was looking at alphanorth I can’t find any reviews on here for them. And Dracorex I can’t find there website a member gave me an email and told me to tell them “he sent me” but this sounds a bit sketchy I don’t know? Anyone have anything to say or anything?
Naw everything was seemingly sketchy but I guess I’m just a little paranoid tbh....tracking number received ...happy man here

Used Androbolics a few times for Ostrarine and Carderine. Smooth transition, and product was good. They package in capsules (not pressed pills), just mentioning in case that would be a blocker for anyone.

Ostra for me keeps an old injury in check with no sides. It doesn't heal it, it's not some magic pill, but it keeps it loose and stable. I find it helps with recovery time too.

Dec 26 Update: My latest order looked slightly different (lighter color) but didn't think anything of it. But 3 weeks in, I have a new gut and am up 5ish lbs. I can tell it's all waterweight. Maybe the posts about using prohormone are true? Stopping this product as of now.

Last edited:
I've emailed Androbolics to see if they have the Cardarine and Ostarine in stock, the only reason i'm interested in this company is they have the capsules which i would prefer to use. They have not responded.

Does anyone else know if Androbolics is still in business or on vacation?

Has anyone in the community ordered from them in January 2021?

I've emailed Androbolics to see if they have the Cardarine and Ostarine in stock, the only reason i'm interested in this company is they have the capsules which i would prefer to use. They have not responded.

Does anyone else know if Androbolics is still in business or on vacation?

Has anyone in the community ordered from them in January 2021?
I noticed Derek from MPMD has removed Androbolics from his list of gtg sources for Sarms. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with them not replying but ya never know.

Thanks for the reply
I purchased from them December 2020 I did end up getting my stuff but it took a while but that could have been because of Christmas and backed up Postal Service. Which email are you using to get a hold of them?

I purchased from them December 2020 I did end up getting my stuff but it took a while but that could have been because of Christmas and backed up Postal Service. Which email are you using to get a hold of them?
On the Androbolics top right corner ’CONTACT’ takes you to a page fill in your name, email, message and Submit.

On the Androbolics top right corner ’CONTACT’ takes you to a page fill in your name, email, message and Submit
While researching all the Canadian sites Androbolics is the only site that offers credit cards for payment which is very convenient instead of etransfer