Review the last movie you watched

Went to the theatre and watched Unhinged. I enjoyed it. I thought it had some good suspense, action, drama, twists. A little more violent than I was expecting. Doesn't bother me, but just sayin. The end was interesting. I mean, I may have gone a different way with very end, but at same time, it works, I get why they did it that way. I like Russell Crowe, he seems cool.

7.5/10.

Saw this last night. Entertaining movie.

I could not believe how empty the theatre was.

the king(2020)
a boring historical about henry V with amazing battle scenes. if you have watched the whole internet by now, this is worth watching

Last movie i watched..

Enola Holmes (2020)
-watched with the wife and kids.. good family movie.

It's about Sherlock Holmes sister.
A really cool insight/back story to the Sherlock Holmes world.
Some light action... funny moments... it's well written and over all a pretty decent movie
It was on prime video
While it's not the best movie I've ever seen, it's definitely very decent. Also a good movie to watch with the family.

devil all the time on netflix, save you guys the 2hrs plus of your life. no twist, no scare, no demon or devil. fell flat for me.

devil all the time on netflix, save you guys the 2hrs plus of your life. no twist, no scare, no demon or devil. fell flat for me.
That was definitely a weird one. I expected more since it was on all the best movies on netflix lists...lol. it was a flop for me as well. Made it just over halfway

That was definitely a weird one. I expected more since it was on all the best movies on netflix lists...lol. it was a flop for me as well. Made it just over halfway
same. thats some time we can't get back. i was looking for some good horror since its halloween season, title was misleading.

I watched Hubie Halloween “Comedy” and the only reason I watched this because of the actors in it. It had a lot of old and new comedians in it.
Ben Stiller
Kenan Thompson
Ray Liotta
Shaquille O'Neal
Steve Buscemi
Maya Rudolph
Kevin James
rob schneider
Adam Sandler as main character

Enola Holmes on Netflix:

Surprisingly interesting well acted "who done it" Enola is Sherlocks sister. Lots of back story and side plots. I really enjoyed it!

I am a seriously hard person to please btw!

Enola Holmes on Netflix:

Surprisingly interesting well acted "who done it" Enola is Sherlocks sister. Lots of back story and side plots. I really enjoyed it!

I am a seriously hard person to please btw!

I know right we threw it on Friday night and my son who is 17 and never sits with us anymore stay for the whole thing. Great family movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial of the Chicago 7

It was vey well played film reflecting on the political climate of the 60's surrounding the democratic convention in Chicago. The actions of the US government in a trial to convict protestors and anti-establishment leaders Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin, Tom Haden etc. The actions of the Chicago Police Department and subsequent investigation under the 2 seperate administrations Democratic and Republican.

Having grown up in this era I found it interesting since I had so much familiarity. Additionally, I discovered how much my youth had been shaped by the American sentiments about the war and their media coverage...

My son commented on how he found it fascinating and informative since he had no clue about why I find Vietnam so alluring. I had a cousin shot down over Cambodia. He spent a good part of the war as a POW. I had another cousin killed in action.

Many of us grew up with the ear being played out in our living rooms nightly.

I have had many friends from Vietnam and love the people, culture and the food!

My first trip in retirement will be 3 months in Vietnam.

Enjoy!

watched the room on saturday night - was ok nothing special for horroe
watched mara last night- better scare for halloween, same actress shes hot

"Fury"
Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Jon Bernthral, Muchael Peña & Logan Lerman

A tank crew gets a new member and he is not combat material. Used to be an office boy and got drafted. Movie is supremely well done, great tank battle scenes and even the final battle was a god damn true OOH-RAH Rally! Based on real events apparently which is even more badass. Have watched this probably 8 times now. Never gets old to me. 👌💣 If you aint seen it, go see it.