Results..

My first time i filled the needle with a ml, put it to my skin then threw it in the cupboard for like a week or so it was haunting me, then one night i was drinking and i thought how much money i wasted on the bottle then i thought about how long it would stay good in the needle so i just went into the bathroom without thimkimg about it and jabbed it... after that i was still scared for a bit and i would put the needle on the skin and slap the skin and it would just go in, then i grew to like the needle, then i got bored of it real quick, but was no longer nervous...
Just takes time
Nice. Mixing anabolics and alcohol. Good call. Very fitness oriented of you.

Yea, the first time i ever used the needle i had alcohol. So you have never drank alcohol ever since you have jabbed aas for the first time?
I findthat hard to believe

Besides, based on the info i gave, the alcohol would be long outta my system long before the test even did anything soooo.
Quit digging

Last edited:
Hi;

Just a friendly reminder this is a review of Syn that @Nvrgvp started for gathering further information and input from our Community.

Please stay on track and feel free to message privately or start a new thread if needed to discuss anything off topic.

Thank you,

OD

Hi;

Just a friendly reminder this is a review of Syn that @Nvrgvp started for gathering further information and input from our Community.

Please stay on track and feel free to message privately or start a new thread if needed to discuss anything off topic.

Thank you,

OD
He posted in the reviews section but he was asking more about the orals I think.

I know you said stay on topic but for as someone who has to inject because of medical necessity: the easiest way to do it..

Make sure you're picking the right spot.. the rectus femoris is the best spot(it can also handle the most volume of fluid) let the medicine be room temperature before injection(30min). Use the z track method.... and only inject at a 90Ā° angle or you'll regret it....
I can also admit to using alcohol. When I first switched from auto injection pens to a different style syringe for one of my medications I got some anxiety too and this is something I never even thought about i was so used to it...
This is how I got taught to inject at a medical facility. -- not the alcohol though :p

I know you said stay on topic but for as someone who has to inject because of medical necessity: the easiest way to do it..

Make sure you're picking the right spot.. the rectus femoris is the best spot(it can also handle the most volume of fluid) let the medicine be room temperature before injection(30min). Use the z track method.... and only inject at a 90Ā° angle or you'll regret it....
I can also admit to using alcohol. When I first switched from auto injection pens to a different style syringe for one of my medications I got some anxiety too and this is something I never even thought about i was so used to it...
This is how I got taught to inject at a medical facility. -- not the alcohol though :p
Wrong on the site that can handle the most volume, but sure.

20years ago? How old are you. An oral only cycle is gonna put your natural test in the tank and you wont fully recover from it. Bad idea imo.

You could try the mk677 because I dont think it will shut you down. At least not as much as var. You will likely gain 5-10 pounds water weight and gain some strength in the gym. But it will go away when you stop, just like orals.
Mk677 is a GH secretagogue. It won't shut you down since it's a grehlin receptor agonist and grehlin then activates it's receptor, the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. That's where the GH comes from.