Rehab log for nagging injuries - GH, peptides, and test/nandrolone

Shoulders and lower back workout yesterday (lower back is not for strength - it is for keeping my spine in proper alignment designed by by chiropractor).
Shoulder presses up another 5 lbs in dumbbells, side lateral raises (up 5lbs), and added in some front shoulder raises.
considering chest workouts are becoming more like an actual chest workout vs just a rehab chest workout, I am alternating one day on and one day off for chest at the end of my workout. Put up another 5lbs - same progress / sets of 25 starting at 10 lbs and adding in 5 reps until I hit 25, then go up in weight by 10 lbs for chest, (10,20,30,40).
No discomfort in my bicep or chest yesterday and I’m not feeling anything off today so another day of progress.
It’s been 36 days ( give or take) a day or two of running nandrolone and I decided a long time ago to either use it for 60-90 days.
Suggestions from people fighting injuries and trying to heal?

Hey, I'm thinking of running 250mcg daily, rotating between my 4 worst trouble spots (Knees and elbows)
Any idea how long it lasts after reconstituting?

The source that I trust sells it in 10mg vials.

I dont want to be pinning bac stat for days lol

Hi - refrigerate after reconstituting. Some say it will be ok 10 days at room temp but every study I read indicated the peptide was refrigerated (most don’t mention it but two did). Better to be safe than sorry - refrigerated, it should be fine for 30 days but I don’t know that for fact.
I believe I know where you are getting this if it came from a lab in 10 mg and if I am correct, it is a good peptide.
I would not rotate 4 spots at 250 mcg a day. Just my opinion and experience (opinion based off what studies used per KG and I’m 220 lbs.). To give it a fair shot - 500 mcg minimum in one injury everyday. It takes weeks to notice something - it isn’t a magic liquid. If you do one elbow - you can tell if it’s working as the other one will still be sore.
Regardless of the comments made that you must inject it at the site - I believe there is ‘some’ systemic affects to BPC157 but it doesn’t travel through your system as easily as TB500.
I say some as I noticed one injury got better when I was doing my Achilles’ tendons.
I started at 250 twice per day and moved to 500 twice per day. I am still treating my chest and bicep with means 2 mg a day but it’s worth it to me - I’m healing and able to train and 80-90% of my issues at getting better.
Assume you went BPC alone and are not running TB too?

Hi - refrigerate after reconstituting. Some say it will be ok 10 days at room temp but every study I read indicated the peptide was refrigerated (most don’t mention it but two did). Better to be safe than sorry - refrigerated, it should be fine for 30 days but I don’t know that for fact.
I believe I know where you are getting this if it came from a lab in 10 mg and if I am correct, it is a good peptide.
I would not rotate 4 spots at 250 mcg a day. Just my opinion and experience (opinion based off what studies used per KG and I’m 220 lbs.). To give it a fair shot - 500 mcg minimum in one injury everyday. It takes weeks to notice something - it isn’t a magic liquid. If you do one elbow - you can tell if it’s working as the other one will still be sore.
Regardless of the comments made that you must inject it at the site - I believe there is ‘some’ systemic affects to BPC157 but it doesn’t travel through your system as easily as TB500.
I say some as I noticed one injury got better when I was doing my Achilles’ tendons.
I started at 250 twice per day and moved to 500 twice per day. I am still treating my chest and bicep with means 2 mg a day but it’s worth it to me - I’m healing and able to train and 80-90% of my issues at getting better.
Assume you went BPC alone and are not running TB too?

Good knowledge here all around!
Yes, I'm just running BPC alone.

I'm already running 5 compounds right now.. about to add low dose NPP for joints and adding Tbol at 40mg ED split, in about 2 weeks.
I dont mind adding BPC, as I'm familiar with all the compounds I'm running...so I'll be able to differentiate sides and issues.
Adding 2 new items at once is not something I like to do.
If the BPC treats me well, I'll add TB in a month or so, once I've adjusted to the new addition.

500mcg makes sense, I may just focus on my knees, which are my worst spots... then try out elbows later... as sleeves allow me to at least workout biceps.

Stopped nandrolone for several reasons - was close to 60 days and that was my plan. All else remains the same but I will probably add in some primo 200 mg/week.
Worked out shoulders and all went well yesterday - still can tell my bicep is not 100% but it is much much better.
Did legs this morning and my knee is not 100% but 90% plus - the difference is staggering and the doc wanted to scope and poke around.
As for my chest - minor struggle, making progress but slowly. 4 steps up and 1 back and so on.
All else is 100%.
This has been an excellent experiment for me and I am pleased. I am not done and will continue with peptides.
I will continue to update but this was well worth it.

Had an arm workout and my EOD chest rehab workout last night - normal tricep and forearm workout and happy to report I felt good enough to do curls with a weight that took me to failure. I stopped as soon as I hit the wall but I was fine during, after and today. This is improvement.
Chest rehab workout which is basically floor presses with dumbbells - no issues during, after or today. Still high reps (25 reps as I am using lower weights) but failure on last set. I hit 23 and couldn’t press anymore so I stopped.
Steady progress and hoping I continue to improve.

On Wednesday I did a back workout and again took two exercises to failure and increased weight on all lifts. Again, major improvement in my left bicep and left pec - no pain but I can still tell they are not 100%. Did my rehab for my chest and added 5 lbs to my presses and 5 reps - no pain, no issues - happy me.
Yesterday I did my leg workout - really a right knee rehab workout but I am now up to holding 50 lbs dumbbells and doing high volume squats - sets of 25. I do my warm ups of 50 rep body weight squats still. My legs are growing a fair bit.
I know some of you lads are getting under a ton of weight but keep in mind not long ago when I was diagnosed with a partially torn meniscus I was limping and going to physio with no strengthening exercises.
so to recap - off deca (side effects), same low dose GH, same low dose primo and test, and same two peps - minimum 1000 mcg of BCP a day, most days 1500 and 1000 mcg’s Of TB. I’m feeling very optimistic about the healing overall. I am in less pain than I have been in a decade.
GR

I’m going to wrap this up as it was a two month experiment and I would say 9/10 issues are gone or have improved immensely. I will continue with the peps for at least another month, GH, TRT and low dose primo.
That being said - what I hoped would occur did so thank F I am starting to be able to push myself without pain and fear of making things worse.
If this helped anyone - great.

Now the experiment begins. It is one thing to be careful and explain to yourself you are doing a "rehab workout " and "felt good enough to" as compared to the next three weeks when you will be pushing yourself past the barriers you have set in place for yourself.
Now you get to live with the pain that is left and drive past that little inkling of stopping. It was like when you started to train, and everything hurt. You went back and did it again. Your mindset has to change.
You have done well. Now is when the training starts.

Thanks @Bagua - like you I am getting older, wiser and will push myself but will never try to workout through a ‘bad pain’. Good pain is ok and I know the difference well.

Thanks @Bagua - like you I am getting older, wiser and will push myself but will never try to workout through a ‘bad pain’. Good pain is ok and I know the difference well.

Are you sure of that?
I am not minimizing your pain by any stretch of the imagination, but sometimes the wisdom is misdirected from going safe to going easy. Three weeks, man. Write every single thing down, mood, pain, recovery, time of day you worked out and the weather. You need to go past that 100% feeling.

Are you sure of that?
I am not minimizing your pain by any stretch of the imagination, but sometimes the wisdom is misdirected from going safe to going easy. Three weeks, man. Write every single thing down, mood, pain, recovery, time of day you worked out and the weather. You need to go past that 100% feeling.
I do on my iPad work out scheduler - all things you mentioned. Not sure exactly what you are questioning me on - safe vs. Easy. Nothing about my workouts are easy but yes they are safe, I prefer to rehab and avoid a new knee or back surgery which may be in my future. Sorry, not catching your point,

I'm not questioning you on anything but getting you ready for what could be a period that you may be injury-free. These periods are few and far between as we age. When we rehab, we always hold back regardless of whether or not we realize we are doing so. You need to consciously move past the failure point and go past that point. You only have limited periods as you age when you can take advantage of being injury-free. Use them wisely. The future is unwritten. You only have today.

I'm not questioning you on anything but getting you ready for what could be a period that you may be injury-free. These periods are few and far between as we age. When we rehab, we always hold back regardless of whether or not we realize we are doing so. You need to consciously move past the failure point and go past that point. You only have limited periods as you age when you can take advantage of being injury-free. Use them wisely. The future is unwritten. You only have today.
Thanks @Bagua

Hello again all,
It was suggested by a respected mod that I keep this going for a while longer so I will report in weekly.
It’s worth mentioning I’m usually a 200-210 lb guy depending on how much I’m eating but with this rehab program I blew up to 226 and then back to 220. I never worked to failure, no forced reps, no heavy sets, etc., just consistent training with slow gains in strength.
My legs grew immensely so anyone who thinks you have to go heavy to get your legs to grow is wrong, at least not for me. I was going close to failure doing sets of 50 reps and getting a hell of a cardio workout.
Like I said - I dropped the deca, and just using TRT doses of test enanthate and primo, 2 iu’s Of scrip GH, and the two peps. Sorry for any odd words - my iPad keeps correcting me. For some reason it loves the word nude.
Cheers GR