Rehab log for nagging injuries - GH, peptides, and test/nandrolone

Goldenrod

Staff member
If this isn the wrong place apologies. There is a lot of talk about BPC 157 and TB500 lately so I will share my log on another forum:
I started this log on September 9.
I have several injuries - go to a rehab trainer, significant rest, massage, chiro, tried collagen, msm, and changed my workout routine all with limited success. The rehab did help my knee but only so far.
I am running a test to see if I can get over the issues.
I have a left pectoral muscle injury that prevent any chest work - even with slow progression with my rehab physiotherapist - no go. It does not prevent other upper body exercises.
A pulled left bicep that has been nagging me for a month. I can do light training but have to be careful.
My right knee has a partially torn meniscus but though considerable rehab, I am doing 6 sets of body weight squats 50 reps, balance exercises, other boring exercises like bridges, etc. Every second day. It is getting better but I have plateaued and I’m in pain to some degree.
I have a slight left groin pull that is nagging but nothing major.
Both Achilles’ tendons are 80-90% better but they were awful for a long time.
nagging tendinitis in both forearms which has progressively got better but is probably 75% - chronic and around for 6 mo the plus.

I’m a guy who has been lifting for 30 years with limited gear use compared to most here. My health is more important than anything so I monitored my blood carefully when I add anything in. I have the wear and tear of a typical older lifter.
Some will laugh at the dosages I use as they are a fraction of what others recommend but I always start low and see how it goes.

I am going to do the following:
1. National Capital Research Peptides BPC157 10mg Vial - bought 5 and will run 250 twice a day into two injury sites at a time. Right now I am concentrating on my bicep and chest. This product is provided by a close personal/trusted friend and at this time the peptides are not being sold to the public.
Same company - will be ordering TB500 Shortly but for now won’t be using it. When I add it, I will update.
I am on TRT - Test enanthate 100 mg a week and making excellent gains as my test was very low.
Just purchased INNO nandrolone decanoate - 150 mg per week. (My dosages are always less than the average BB as my goals are different and I’m older and cautious.
I have INNO oxandolone as well but am not going to use it for now.
I recently started Serono serostim prescription GH - 1.5 IU’s a day.
That’s it.
My Bac water should arrive tomorrow so I will start tomorrow.
I’m not sure how to do a proper log so I apologize if this is scattered or not clear. Questions welcomed.

Monday the 16th:
Just an update - bac water was late getting here so starting the BPC tonight. Will be using 500 mcg’s twice a day for two injuries sites. This is based on the math I read in a few studies of 10 mcg per kg of body weight.
I have been on 1-1.5 iu’s Of GH since August 20th and just increased it to 2 IU’s first thing in the morning.

I still stretch everyday for 15 minutes, foam rolling, lowered my weights to give my body some resistance but not overdue it. My knee is getting stronger and my left groin pull is getting better too. My left pec and left bicep are still sore hence the two areas I will starting the BPC with.

I hope to see some improvement soon.
Worth noting - I was on Draacorex TRT and started Serosim GH a month before running this log.

As of the 19th, yesterday, I reduced my TRT to 75 mg’s which is more than enough for libido etc. And increased by Nandrolone to 200 mg per week.
To date, and it’s only been a short time, my Achilles’ tendons are now 100%. No pain in days during leg days or long walks.
My left groin strain can be felt when I stretch but not when I do my BW squats or other exercises - an improvement.
My tendonitis in my forearms is doing well, the odd flare up but getting better.
No improvement in bicep or chest - yet, being optimistic!

It is worth mentioning, I reduced my weight by half for all exercises and an slowly increasing by 5 lbs each workout. My physiotherapist says it is important to create resistance but not too much. A small amount of discomfort during the exercise is fine but after icing it should all but disappear.
I look forward to another week of BPC and hope it helps my chest and bicep.

Last edited:
Morning:
Picked up TB500 and will be aiming for approx 10 mg per week. I decided to go with 1.5 a day for now. I started tb500 5 days ago.
Still 500 mcg of BPC in chest and bicep.
No change in test, GH or nandolone.
I was about to post incredible progress in almost all injuries but I did hurt my left bicep two days ago - just picked up a dumbbell and it felt weird. Othewise, it was healing very well.
That being said - still pushing through and my bicep feels much better today than it did three days ago.
I’m doing light chest presses and no pain yet, knee still hurts a bit but I’m not sure anything will fix that beside surgery but my legs are getting stronger and growing.
I’m impressed with the NCRP BPC so far, TB - too early to tell.

Nice log!

I've been interested in running TB500 for my knees, I'll be keeping an eye on your log!

Also, definatly not laughing at the quantities.
I dont go over 400mg test or I start getting sides.

350ish is a good comfortable zone, especially with Proviron where I might only need 6ish Aromasin E3D

I'm a less is more kind of guy as well

I did an arms workout Sunday and back workout today - nothing foolish but slow progress. My bicep is better today than it was prior to tweaking it last Thursday.
Whatever I am doing/taking is working and I’ve been trying a lot up to now. The peptides are definitely helping.
My chest is still an enigma - I am slowly adding weight and doing floor dumbbell presses which are as much tricep and upper chest as overall chest but I am not in any pain (for the first time since I can remember when I train chest). I haven’t trained chest for more than a few workouts in months and giving up until now.
I am starting with 10 lbs dumbbells and doing a set of 10, next day a set of 20, next day a set of 25, then going to 20 lbs and repeat. Sound like nothing and it is but this would be aggravating me to the degree I would have to stop before.
Same foam rolling, same TRT, same nandrolone, and same GH.

My weight has jumped from 215 to 225, my legs are growing and my clothes are tighter. This was not the plan.

Still stretching everyday - one upper body part a day and legs every second day. I can do volume training for my legs/more often as I’m not using weights but today I held 20lbs dumbbells in each hand doing deep squats and no issues so that is progress.

I’m sure it is the nandrolone but I have some degenerative disk in my back and neck and the pain is all but gone.
So the message is I’m cautiously optimistic and I am convinced the peptides are the best I tried.
Will give it another week and see how I feel.
Cheers GR

Update since it’s been about a week.
Total give or take a few days I have been on 150-200 of nandolone for 25 days, few months TRT, 2 weeks TB500, and a month BPC157. Approx 1 month and three weeks on GH - started at 1 and at 2 IU’s a day. Still at 2.
For the peptides time period I only refer to NCRP as I tried two other brands in the past.
My forearm tendonitis is completely gone.
My strained Achilles’ tendons are 100%.
Left groin pull is 100% and I am pushing legs harder all the time. Not harder by many standards but doing parallel squats holding dumbbells for high repel. My legs are growing,
I’m scared to say it but my knee is much better - good days I don’t notice it, bad days just an annoyance but in no way am I saying it is fully healed.
My left bicep does not hurt at all - I am able to do light, volume work for my back and biceps without a step back since I tweaked it lifting a dumbbell weeks ago on the 26th. I will continue to add small amounts of weight and reps and hope to progress.
My chest is a struggle and I’m going slow - presses with 10 lbs for 25 reps and up to 30lbs. I can feel a little pain but it is better the next day and I always ice it afterwards. In the past, it was not better the following day.
So - this has been a success to me. I have a long way to go but I’m very pleased with my progress. Adding reps, more weight and exercises.
Either it is a fluke of these peptides kick ass. I do take TB500 daily as previously mentioned and now that I have been on it for a while I take 1000 mcg’s a day (down from 1500j. I used others and I will admit I was told you did not have to refrigerate BP157 when mixed if you used it in 10 days, I learned different and now refrigerate. I always used TB500 when I mixed it because they came in 2 mg. NCRP comes in 10 mg so I refrigerate.
I have neck and back pain as I have degenerative disk disease as well and it has been great.
I hope I didn’t just fuck myself by stating this and karma kicks me in the ass and an injury flares up.

I will run GH for 6-12 months minimum, Nandrolone for 8-12 weeks, Tb for 60 days and most likely BPC indefinitely based on the other benefits I am getting from it.
Cheers GR

Update - chest is definitely healing as well. Per my previous comments, as per my physiotherapist, I start with 3 lbs dumbbells, to 6, to 10, to 20, 25 , 30 etc. One set of each - first run through is 5 reps, every day add 5 reps, and when I hit 25 go up in weight.
I’ve tried this before unsuccessfully but I’ve noticed I’m at my 30’s and doing 20 and now 25 reps and no discomfort during or after.
It really sucks being able to train shoulders and triceps properly, legs - body weight and just adding some dumbbell weight, reduced bicep and back workout, and no chest workouts.
All this being said - I’ve added 15 lbs of muscle running this. No doubt as I never run more than one compound and I am on a small amount of TRT enanthate, 150-200 Nandrolone, and 2 IU’s of GH.

As my knee is getting better, I am now walking the loop outback before my workout which takes 10 minutes when I walk fast, not much to brag about but prior too much pain.
If I’m able to get some decent cardio with walking, train chest, add weight for squats, the last of this ‘cycle’ I expect to see gains.
Just a quick update - when these things occur, I feel I should share.

Continuing to progress on a work-out basis. Did a light chest ‘Rehab’ workout with no issues and upright rows (as part of my normal routine) with no bicep pain. These both, not long ago, would have caused pain and I would have to stop.
I can’t express how happy I am with the peps and progress.

Great to see your progress, excellent log.

Yoive obviously done a lot of research on this.

I've read a few conflicting thoughts on these peptides.
One is that site injections are required
Two is that localized injections are not required as the peptide acts systemically.
Can you elaborate with your personal experience?

Really interested in trying these out.
I've developed really nasty forearm tendonitis, most painful from the inside of my elbow.
I'm actually having trouble curling anything over a plate on a straight bar, as it feels like my tendons are going to rip.
Knees could use some love too lol.

Thanks bro

The broscience is clear - TB500 is systemic and can be injected anywhere subC. BPC is supposed to be injected as close to the injury as possible again with a slin pin.
I’ve read so many papers and studies, specifically on BPC, and routes of administration I’ve come to the following conclusion.
It does make a difference to inject BPC as close to the injury site as possible - I healed one Achilles’ tendon at a time as I am not an auto believer. That being said there are systemic affects - it goes through the whole body. It’s worth noting, I can’t find one paper on injury, organ protection, stomach healing etc. That sub C injections were used - if someone can find one please post it.
TB500 - moves through the body very quickly. I can’t regurgitate the science behind why as I forget many of the medical terms but it makes sense.
I was sold on BPC and not on TB. I never found TB did much for me until I added this recent kind and dosage protocol and now my chest injury isn’t holding me back - it is my common sense saying go slow as everything is going well - that is holding me back.
I have not felt this good from an injury perspective in a decade and I hadn’t felt this bad previously ever. It was getting to the point of total frustration and almost giving up. I’m glad I didn’t. This was no inexpensive venture but worth every penny.
Cheers.

The broscience is clear - TB500 is systemic and can be injected anywhere subC. BPC is supposed to be injected as close to the injury as possible again with a slin pin.
I’ve read so many papers and studies, specifically on BPC, and routes of administration I’ve come to the following conclusion.
It does make a difference to inject BPC as close to the injury site as possible - I healed one Achilles’ tendon at a time as I am not an auto believer. That being said there are systemic affects - it goes through the whole body. It’s worth noting, I can’t find one paper on injury, organ protection, stomach healing etc. That sub C injections were used - if someone can find one please post it.
TB500 - moves through the body very quickly. I can’t regurgitate the science behind why as I forget many of the medical terms but it makes sense.
I was sold on BPC and not on TB. I never found TB did much for me until I added this recent kind and dosage protocol and now my chest injury isn’t holding me back - it is my common sense saying go slow as everything is going well - that is holding me back.
I have not felt this good from an injury perspective in a decade and I hadn’t felt this bad previously ever. It was getting to the point of total frustration and almost giving up. I’m glad I didn’t. This was no inexpensive venture but worth every penny.
Cheers.

So you injected IM within the damaged area that requires work?
Does that mean forearm IM injections specifically for your arm issues?

So you injected IM within the damaged area that requires work?
Does that mean forearm IM injections specifically for your arm issues?
No subcutaneous injections with insulin needles. I had bad forearm tendonitis for 6 months plus Ann’s I never treated is specifically but it got better as these peps are somewhat systemic.
I would inject 500 mcg once and 250 mcg the second time - that is what worked best for me. Inject into the worst part of the forearm, if both maybe 250 in each twice daily. Many day one injection is enough, I found two a day best.
If you’re going to use TB500 - subcutaneous into your stomach or leg.

Quite a number of injuries to work through.BPC worked for me subQ in the abdomen area,but my injury was 20 years old,slight pain that I feared would get worse,it did clear up relatively quick,so it wasn’t too serious.It was quite serious 20 years ago.

Quite a number of injuries to work through.BPC worked for me subQ in the abdomen area,but my injury was 20 years old,slight pain that I feared would get worse,it did clear up relatively quick,so it wasn’t too serious.It was quite serious 20 years ago.

Where was your injury if you dint mind my asking?

Where was your injury if you dint mind my asking?
At the insertion of the brachioradialis.Reverse preachers,I could handle only a very small weight without pain.The original injury occured after a few sets of power cleans and then became apparent after some standing curls,a warm feeling.Tried working around it and ended up destabilizing my entire elbow.Reinjured later with chest supported rows,my bad for hooking that last 45 on the very edge of the pin.:)

Leg work out yesterday - high volume squats (50 reps BW) and now holding dumbbells doing the same 25 reps. Since adding weight, I cut down from 50-25 reps. I also gained 15 plus pounds over the past few months of muscle.
No knee pain, no Achilles pain, and I want to find a rack and start doing squats but I won’t. Same steady progress of 5 reps more each workout until I hit 25 reps and then up each dumbbell by 5lbs. Frustratingly slow but beats nit being able to workout or being in pain walking around.
Very pleased with results.