Rehab log for nagging injuries - GH, peptides, and test/nandrolone

If this isn the wrong place apologies. There is a lot of talk about BPC 157 and TB500 lately so I will share my log on another forum:
I started this log on September 9.
I have several injuries - go to a rehab trainer, significant rest, massage, chiro, tried collagen, msm, and changed my workout routine all with limited success. The rehab did help my knee but only so far.
I am running a test to see if I can get over the issues.
I have a left pectoral muscle injury that prevent any chest work - even with slow progression with my rehab physiotherapist - no go. It does not prevent other upper body exercises.
A pulled left bicep that has been nagging me for a month. I can do light training but have to be careful.
My right knee has a partially torn meniscus but though considerable rehab, I am doing 6 sets of body weight squats 50 reps, balance exercises, other boring exercises like bridges, etc. Every second day. It is getting better but I have plateaued and I’m in pain to some degree.
I have a slight left groin pull that is nagging but nothing major.
Both Achilles’ tendons are 80-90% better but they were awful for a long time.
nagging tendinitis in both forearms which has progressively got better but is probably 75% - chronic and around for 6 mo the plus.
I’m a guy who has been lifting for 30 years with limited gear use compared to most here. My health is more important than anything so I monitored my blood carefully when I add anything in. I have the wear and tear of a typical older lifter.
Some will laugh at the dosages I use as they are a fraction of what others recommend but I always start low and see how it goes.

I am going to do the following:
1. National Capital Research Peptides BPC157 10mg Vial - bought 5 and will run 250 twice a day into two injury sites at a time. Right now I am concentrating on my bicep and chest. This product is provided by a close personal/trusted friend and at this time the peptides are not being sold to the public.
Same company - will be ordering TB500 Shortly but for now won’t be using it. When I add it, I will update.
I am on TRT - Test enanthate 100 mg a week and making excellent gains as my test was very low.
Just purchased INNO nandrolone decanoate - 150 mg per week. (My dosages are always less than the average BB as my goals are different and I’m older and cautious.
I have INNO oxandolone as well but am not going to use it for now.
I recently started Serono serostim prescription GH - 1.5 IU’s a day.
That’s it.
My Bac water should arrive tomorrow so I will start tomorrow.
I’m not sure how to do a proper log so I apologize if this is scattered or not clear. Questions welcomed.
How are you now???

I read the whole thing and this solidified my decision to run my own experiment. Injuries have been the reason for my downfall many times and it starts to mess with my head. Stayed away from exercise for so many years, did physio and still I didn’t heal. The old injuries would get inflammation right away and that is all the images show but I’ve been in so much pain. Even now, multiple areas of my body. Thank you, @Goldenrod.

I would like to run both compounds at 500mcg per day for 28 weeks. What do you think of long term use? I’m planning on running gear with it after 8 weeks in, I want to stay consistent for a long time that’s why I’m planning long term use. I plan on a marathon as well so I can be healthy in my 40s and 50s.

I read the whole thing and this solidified my decision to run my own experiment. Injuries have been the reason for my downfall many times and it starts to mess with my head. Stayed away from exercise for so many years, did physio and still I didn’t heal. The old injuries would get inflammation right away and that is all the images show but I’ve been in so much pain. Even now, multiple areas of my body. Thank you, @Goldenrod.

I would like to run both compounds at 500mcg per day for 28 weeks. What do you think of long term use? I’m planning on running gear with it after 8 weeks in, I want to stay consistent for a long time that’s why I’m planning long term use. I plan on a marathon as well so I can be healthy in my 40s and 50s.
All the info I found (and from my orthopedic surgeon) indicates BPC157 is one of the safest peptides. I ran BPC157 for over a year at different dosages - between 250-1,000 mcg's per day. I cycled on and off TB500 and went through a lot of bottles but I didn't stay on TB for more than 2 months in a row.
Be patient - go slow so you can make steady progress even if it is just a few reps or 5 lbs more every 2 weeks on a few lifts. Progress is progress. It was frustrating lifting for the sake of lifting and not pushing it but eventually I got to the point I could go to failure and beyond.

Good luck - if you have any questions when you do it, feel free to post a question or send me a PM.