Regular Coffee Drinking Tied to Functional Brain Changes

I have not yet delved into the coffee arena. I am thinking of starting it soon. I am a bit energetic and was always worried i may be too much if drinking coffee. I have drank a cup or two recently and found it did not make me hyper, but actually a bit more calm and focused feeling...
I may be joining you folks soon.

I hate Cocaine...BUT, i love the way it smells.....lolol...JK

lol... it's been years since I've smelt it. never loved it just got drunk and bored from time to time. I'm sure ya'll know this already but it's often cut with baby laxative... which is why it makes you have to take a shit.. crafty criminals.

I have not yet delved into the coffee arena. I am thinking of starting it soon. I am a bit energetic and was always worried i may be too much if drinking coffee. I have drank a cup or two recently and found it did not make me hyper, but actually a bit more calm and focused feeling...
I may be joining you folks soon.
Will you be starting a thread to track your first cycle? I'll follow along. Maybe call it "My awesome first cycle"

Honestly I love coffee.. If I could drink it constantly all day I would.. in a heart beat..

Love the taste, the warmth, the smell..

Nothing beats sitting down and having a coffee.. I think this is so good for me because it forces me to sit and relax.. I find it impossible to do anything but sit when I drink coffee.. I can not stand drinking coffee from a travel mug while I do other shit like other ppl..

I know so many ppl that will sip coffee in a contigo mug as they go about their day.. fuck that.. That takes the enjoyment out of sitting, relaxing and doing nothing by enjoy the coffee..

Ultimate coffee is waking up on a camping trip, having a good cup of coffee as you watch the world wake up around you in the fresh open air..

Second best coffee is one after dinner while camping.. sitting by the fire in the camping chair drinking a coffee while the night rolls in..

Third best coffee is the saturday morning "getting ready for work isn't going to fuck this coffee up" coffee.

Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely but with endearment), can we keep this on topic and not about rec drugs. Thanks.
Good poInt. No disrespect meant.
I heard that line awhile ago and have been waiting to pull the trigger.
Not into it in the least, but I do find that line funny.

@Bagua Could we say that long term use of other stimulants or brain altering compounds could re-wire the brain? How about short term use? Would our personalities change? Processing speed and neuroplasticity? Creativity?

I’m very curious because we have all used something for different occasions/seasons/goals. Would it be safe to say things like “I’m not functioning within optimal parameters due to the fact that I used this and that at a certain time” OR “I can probably do this well because I took this and that at a certain time in my life”?

I always question whether anything has permanently left a mark in my way of thinking, personality, and functioning. There’s no way to know I think. You can call it genetics too when things go wrong but nobody thinks about what may have led to the expression of such genes. External forces influencing?

I have experimented on myself pushing my brain and body with and without stimulants. My work has better quality and fluidity off drugs but can be overkill at times. On drugs it’s just right. But I do not feel comfortable with what I did or have a working knowledge where I can still have a sense of showmanship during a presentation.

@Bagua Could we say that long term use of other stimulants or brain altering compounds could re-wire the brain? How about short term use? Would our personalities change? Processing speed and neuroplasticity? Creativity?

I’m very curious because we have all used something for different occasions/seasons/goals. Would it be safe to say things like “I’m not functioning within optimal parameters due to the fact that I used this and that at a certain time” OR “I can probably do this well because I took this and that at a certain time in my life”?

I always question whether anything has permanently left a mark in my way of thinking, personality, and functioning. There’s no way to know I think. You can call it genetics too when things go wrong but nobody thinks about what may have led to the expression of such genes. External forces influencing?

I have experimented on myself pushing my brain and body with and without stimulants. My work has better quality and fluidity off drugs but can be overkill at times. On drugs it’s just right. But I do not feel comfortable with what I did or have a working knowledge where I can still have a sense of showmanship during a presentation.
I don't know for sure, but I will keep my eyes out for an answer for you. I'm sure I will dig up something somewhere or from someone.

Will you be starting a thread to track your first cycle? I'll follow along. Maybe call it "My awesome first cycle"
Absolutely, i will ensure to include pictures of my results....In the toilet.....lol...All for you brother...
I may also post a stove top pic of maxwell house, do not ask me for my sources folks, Juan In Columbia gave me his trusted bean supplier, The beans come in stealth shipping methods in a maxwell house jug.
That is all i can say for now.