Red Deer Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
imo, a govt boondoggle, built for the canada winter games on the red deer collage campus. over kill considering the facilities that red deer already has. a fancy modern type architecture-open, glass, abstract. has a court arena, rink, gym, racket ball, physio, classrooms, spin class at least 2 places to eat and probably lots i havent seen. the gym has 3 olympic platforms, 6 open type power racks, 3 bell sets( one goes over 120lb), activity classs room, 200m running track, lots of strength and cardio machines. place must be bleeding money. its only busy when there is a collage competition and the rinks are always busy(canada). the gym is huge and mostly filled with serious young athletes, hot collage girls and a few community members. great gym, great people and its like i have it all to myself.

Last edited:
imo, a govt boondoggle, built for the canada winter games on the red deer collage campus. over kill considering the facilities that red deer already has. a fancy modern type architecture-open, glass, abstract. has a court arena, rink, gym, racket ball, physio, classrooms, spin class at least 2 places to eat and probably lots i havent seen. the gym has 3 olympic platforms, 6 open type power racks, 3 bell sets( one goes over 120lb), activity classs room, 200m running track, lots of strength and cardio machines. place must be bleeding money. its only busy when there is a collage competition and the rinks are always busy(canada). the gym is huge and mostly filled with serious young athletes, hot collage girls and a few community members. great gym, great people and its like i have it all to myself.

I've gotten to the point where I feel like I can't look away enough from hot chicks at the gym. Don't get me wrong, I like hot chicks but the other day for example I seemed to be following one around the gym at every station I did next. I try my hardest not to look but obviously, it's going to happen as I'm a dude and she is a hot chick. At the end of my workout, I notice she starts up on the stair machine... normally I would have done a cooldown on the treadmill but of course it's located directly behind the stair climbing machine so I said fuck it and went home. I somehow was advanced shamed. lol. ah well, hot chicks are still great

This place sounds awesome by the way.

Nice I’ll have to pop up there sometime.

I've gotten to the point where I feel like I can't look away enough from hot chicks at the gym. Don't get me wrong, I like hot chicks but the other day for example I seemed to be following one around the gym at every station I did next. I try my hardest not to look but obviously, it's going to happen as I'm a dude and she is a hot chick. At the end of my workout, I notice she starts up on the stair machine... normally I would have done a cooldown on the treadmill but of course it's located directly behind the stair climbing machine so I said fuck it and went home. I somehow was advanced shamed. lol. ah well, hot chicks are still great

Bro I’m so bad with that shit I just straight up look …like too long lol hey a wink and a smile goes a long way ….

Must be a nice break from that 300 pounder, eh?
One that doesnt grunt and say oink with each breath.
1634325612496.png

Some creepers on here for sure.
Sickos. Lol
“I couldnt stop staring at her. It wasnt fair i could never have such a beautiful woman for myself. Thats when i decided to follow her to the parking lot. I beat her across the back of the head and put her in my trunk. When she regained consciousness i was already i side her. But even after satisfying my urge I remembered a lifetime of rejection. So i had to kill her. Sobbing as i cut her to pieces”

Just everyday life in Winnipeg. Lol

Some creepers on here for sure.
Sickos. Lol
“I couldnt stop staring at her. It wasnt fair i could never have such a beautiful woman for myself. Thats when i decided to follow her to the parking lot. I beat her across the back of the head and put her in my trunk. When she regained consciousness i was already i side her. But even after satisfying my urge I remembered a lifetime of rejection. So i had to kill her. Sobbing as i cut her to pieces”

Just everyday life in Winnipeg. Lol
Your crossing over the double line, time to jerk that wheel back into your lane.

Your crossing over the double line, time to jerk that wheel back into your lane.

Oh let poor ol SuperTard have it. It's really all he's got to look forward to. Imagine stewing about your life all day and the most exciting thing that happened was that you got a notification that there's a new Steve Bannon podcast available. WOW! Now he gets to go home and repeat what he heard about covid vaccines on a Body Building forum. I can understand how frustrated he would get when no one takes the bait so it's no surprise he needs to step it up by a notch by aggressively typing insults with his tampon fingers. In the words of his self admitted daddy: SAD!

I genuinely enjoy it, lol.

Oh let poor ol SuperTard have it. It's really all he's got to look forward to. Imagine stewing about your life all day and the most exciting thing that happened was that you got a notification that there's a new Steve Bannon podcast available. WOW! Now he gets to go home and repeat what he heard about covid vaccines on a Body Building forum. I can understand how frustrated he would get when no one takes the bait so it's no surprise he needs to step it up by a notch by aggressively typing insults with his tampon fingers. In the words of his self admitted daddy: SAD!

You just go stare at the pretty girls wishing you could touch one. Lol
And i am not stewing about my life buddy. Its been pretty damn relaxing the past few years. I am enjoying it very much. 😉

Guys like 40 acts like a 18 year old

And you can bet your ass the insults will
continue.
The day some bitch messages me making perverted comments about my underage daughter, then that little pervert is my
New online punching bag.
it never ends