Recycling Requisitions

Druunko

I have an endo giving me BW requisitions. I currently get free T, total T, E2, etc tested fully covered by OHIP. Long story short, this guy's an imbecile and won't treat me for my low T. He's insistent on "monitoring". If I jump on TRT, I'm not sure if he will keep "monitoring" me so I will have to pay for the normal hormone profile. Does anyone have experience with recycling BW requisitions?

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience re using requisitions but I guess nobody is going to publicly state that are they?
I am going to try using a pay for internet doctor like Maple.
They seem to really want to please you, especially if you were honest. The medical history is not forwarded to Ohip so no worries there, only the blood work would be.

If you told them that you have been running test for years and now want to use trt levels and are not looking for a prescription, but to just be monitored so you can dial in your trt, I’d bet they would do it.

Before my doctor moved on, that is how I explained to him and he had zero issues helping.

I am just procrastinating until I need to donate to reduce my hemocrit levels to do this though, but I’m pretty sure if I seem sincere it won’t be an issue.

Maple costs like $45.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience re using requisitions but I guess nobody is going to publicly state that are they?
So yeah fraud. Morals and shit aside, don't you think you'd get caught? I mean imbecility is one thing but especially if he is anti TRT you'd think he might notice extra BW that he didn't order.

I
I am going to try using a pay for internet doctor like Maple.
They seem to really want to please you, especially if you were honest. The medical history is not forwarded to Ohip so no worries there, only the blood work would be.

If you told them that you have been running test for years and now want to use trt levels and are not looking for a prescription, but to just be monitored so you can dial in your trt, I’d bet they would do it.

Before my doctor moved on, that is how I explained to him and he had zero issues helping.

I am just procrastinating until I need to donate to reduce my hemocrit levels to do this though, but I’m pretty sure if I seem sincere it won’t be an issue.

Maple costs like $45

This is definitely how i got my prescription through my telemedicine doc, i said iv done it for a few years, which was half true.

So get maple, how do you get your labs back iv heard different stories hear.

You should try 1500mg turmeric and 1500mg milk thistle for a month to lower your hematocrit.

So yeah fraud. Morals and shit aside, don't you think you'd get caught? I mean imbecility is one thing but especially if he is anti TRT you'd think he might notice extra BW that he didn't order.
He's not really anti TRT, just wants to monitor and never seems to come up with a solution, and rushes me off the phone during consults. They have BW coming in all the time. I get emailed a requisition and have a few months to do it before the next appointment. They obviously have tons of BW results coming in at all times, so it's going to be pretty easy to slip one or 2 tests in per year and just check the results online.

He's not really anti TRT, just wants to monitor and never seems to come up with a solution, and rushes me off the phone during consults. They have BW coming in all the time. I get emailed a requisition and have a few months to do it before the next appointment. They obviously have tons of BW results coming in at all times, so it's going to be pretty easy to slip one or 2 tests in per year and just check the results online.
Ill be honest, its illegal...do it at your own risk.

Ill be honest again, i do it i add a shit ton, litterly scan it to computer and use word document and add in what i want.

I also have a doc who is good to work with, and she basically trusts my judgment on my labs, now i dont tell her i add things, but ither she hasnt caught it , or she understands that what im adding is important.

Ither way its illegal, and at the end of the day you have to be responsible for your actions, i did what i had to do to het results fast.

If I had to do it over again , id do the same thing i dont have half a year to get better or to find the reason im ill.

I have an endo giving me BW requisitions. I currently get free T, total T, E2, etc tested fully covered by OHIP. Long story short, this guy's an imbecile and won't treat me for my low T. He's insistent on "monitoring". If I jump on TRT, I'm not sure if he will keep "monitoring" me so I will have to pay for the normal hormone profile. Does anyone have experience with recycling BW requisitions?
Listen to @gondar1 - if you haven't fostered a relationship with the doc yet don't push your luck and be happy someone is monitoring you. Once you have, they may be OK giving you requisition BP sheets with the items they want and agree you can add. Some docs will never relinquish that authority and don't trust patients and some docs do.
My doc does but it took years to get there.

I’ve got the opposite problem. Dr keeps telling me to go get my blood work done but I really can’t find the time. This is my first day off in about a month, but everything is closed.

I’ll have to get it done soon as my script is coming up. Last time he renewed without blood work as I told him I was feeling good but don’t think that will fly again.

I

This is definitely how i got my prescription through my telemedicine doc, i said iv done it for a few years, which was half true.

So get maple, how do you get your labs back iv heard different stories hear.

You should try 1500mg turmeric and 1500mg milk thistle for a month to lower your hematocrit.
If I go thru lifelabs you can go on their site to get your results. That is who I would use because I used them before.
I think partly why my doc was going to help was because he got my bloods back they were perfect except the hdl was a little low buy my ldl was so low that he said I was well within the ratio they like to see.
I asked him if he thought I was healthy and he chuckled and said like a 20 year old.
That’s when I told him I used gear. He wasn’t surprised at all. Likely already has a suspicion.
My hemocrit is fine right now. I think if I stick to the stuff I know that doesn’t increase it too much I’ll be fine.