Recent photo of Hafthor Bjornsson

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
This is what he would have looked like if he never was a strongman or power lifter and just had stuck with MMA! Can’t help but feel like he looks sick to some degree when you compare now to his strongman physique… just, wow. Lol

Attachments

• 81CDF75A-4AD3-42CF-A014-87930E700EE0.jpeg
    81CDF75A-4AD3-42CF-A014-87930E700EE0.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 48
When he stands besides "normal" people he still looks pretty impressive - still huge. I liked the strongman version of Hafthor just because of the sheer freakishness of it, but man has he put in a lot of work to get lean. I hear the fight between him and Eddie has been postponed?

When he stands besides "normal" people he still looks pretty impressive - still huge. I liked the strongman version of Hafthor just because of the sheer freakishness of it, but man has he put in a lot of work to get lean. I hear the fight between him and Eddie has been postponed?
Didn't Hall dislocate his bicep? I bought the pre-sale PPV. Still looking forward to it.

Spoiler.....

Devon did not do too great in the boxing ring. But kinda expected, thor is a tall target and has reach. It was not your typical boxing match, more like a street fight. They both need alot of work. Thor should fight paul..lol

Devon did not look comfortable at all and was gassed from jump. He also looked entirely lost. He’s not a boxer and I’m guessing he may be the first to acknowledge that.

obviously neither are going to look sharp and smooth, but Thor didn’t look overly awkward when throwing his punches like really big men do. At least nowhere near as bad as I would have expected.

So I take it he has retired from Strongman? I bet he likes the increased mobility he has now, likely dosen't get winded any more climbing stairs...lol On a much different scale I noticed a big differenece in my mobility when I was only 210 VS being 235ish. HUGE increase when I was lighter. Now for him losing a couple of hundred pounds (I'm guessing) it must be astonishing for him.