Real debrid

Punisher95

Trusted Member
I have been using kodi for a while and the IPTV box but lately been using kodi more because I just find that more convenient I came across a recommendation for real debrid do any of you guys use that is it worth it?

Definately worth it! Way more links in 1080hd and some 4k. No buffering at all if you have a decent internet speed. I use it for Venom and The Crew addons for kodi. You have to sign in for each addon seperatealy for it to work, that why i just have a couple individual addons and not a build. I cant remember the price but it isnt very expensive.

If you use Kodi which is not remotely as good as Syncler which is Kodi on steroids except it looks like Netflix. The previous best was TVzion which ran for 2-3 years and got put down. Syncler takes some time to add the providers so you have to do a little work but as with all of these 'free TV' programs you need Real Debrid or Premiumize. Without them, you buffer or get bad links.

Seriously if you haven't tried out the new APK's - go to Troypoint and read. It makes watching almost every TV program every made and every movie as easy as clicking the quality you want - 4K, 1080 P, 720 P, etc.

A VPN ($75 for 3 years), Real Debrid ($13 Euros for 6 months I think), a membership to Syncler ($20 for 6 months) and you will have Netlfix but with all new content and all new movies. The new Wonderwoman Movie at the movies now which was released December 5, there is a 4K, 1080P, and 720P copy on Syncler with dozens of feeds.

Even though I enjoy using these programs, we still have satellite and NF. Not sure why but just do.

If you use Kodi which is not remotely as good as Syncler which is Kodi on steroids except it looks like Netflix. The previous best was TVzion which ran for 2-3 years and got put down. Syncler takes some time to add the providers so you have to do a little work but as with all of these 'free TV' programs you need Real Debrid or Premiumize. Without them, you buffer or get bad links.

Seriously if you haven't tried out the new APK's - go to Troypoint and read. It makes watching almost every TV program every made and every movie as easy as clicking the quality you want - 4K, 1080 P, 720 P, etc.

A VPN ($75 for 3 years), Real Debrid ($13 Euros for 6 months I think), a membership to Syncler ($20 for 6 months) and you will have Netlfix but with all new content and all new movies. The new Wonderwoman Movie at the movies now which was released December 5, there is a 4K, 1080P, and 720P copy on Syncler with dozens of feeds.

Even though I enjoy using these programs, we still have satellite and NF. Not sure why but just do.
I will look into syncler it's always fun to check out new things

i followed a troypoint article setting up syncler on fire stick for some reason I keep getting 0 links on everything I try to watch