Rbc/ hemoglobin test?

No never been diagnosed with anything like that. Im not on prescription trt. Just self medicated and my doc doesn't give me regular bloodwork. Normally twice a year if im lucky. My rbc is Normally high but not scary high. Cant even remember the numbers. But they always say its a great time for me to donate when they see it.
Well thats not too bad if you're getting twice a year blood work out of your doctor when you have no real issue or symptoms of something wrong, alot of doctors want a good reason for even giving the requisition to get the tests. I am on doctor prescribed trt and I only get my blood work done during my yearly physical, of course he would test more if there was an issue or a concern about anything. For all other tests I use LGC.
I have tanked my ferritin which sucked so I told my doctor that I want to be a regular donor and that I would like to get my ferritin checked now before I donate so he gives me an open requisition with just ferritin on it and also prescribed an iron supplement.

I use the give blood app on my phone and you can use it to track your hemoglobin each time you donate, it is really nice to see the trend. It also provides bleed time, amount of donations, blood type.....it also helps for booking appointments and you can then just answer all your questions before your appointment and then just have to scan your app when you get there, then read the pamphlet quick and you're in right away.
Screenshot_20201230-191420_GiveBlood (1).jpg

I use that app as well to track my hemoglobin.
High hemoglobin doesn’t disqualify you from donating, just low.
I was at 200 and the nurse said she’d never seen it that high before, but didn’t reject me from donating.

I use that app as well to track my hemoglobin.
High hemoglobin doesn’t disqualify you from donating, just low.
I was at 200 and the nurse said she’d never seen it that high before, but didn’t reject me from donating.
Yeah, the app is nice for that! I only have 13 donations and they're all listed right from the first one. I only started donating just over 4 years ago.
You're 100% correct, I see now that they have a minimum of 130 and it does not say there is a max.
200 hey, wow! How did you feel at the time? Were you experiencing any negative side effects?

Yeah, the app is nice for that! I only have 13 donations and they're all listed right from the first one. I only started donating just over 4 years ago.
You're 100% correct, I see now that they have a minimum of 130 and it does not say there is a max.
200 hey, wow! How did you feel at the time? Were you experiencing any negative side effects?
Yes major brain fog and sluggishness were the main issues along with elevated BP.
That was my first donation because I had bloods done a month previous with hemoglobin 199 and hematocrit 60%. The doc said they were extremely high levels and I needed blood drained ASAP.
I’ve donated 6 times since.

Possibly look into taking a mild ARB like Telemisartan to help with Angiotensin II production from excess test. Can help combat high BP, high hematocrit, LVH, cardiac remodeling, ect. Running an ARB while on cycle isn't just for blood pressure, very effectively negates most of the cardio toxicity from androgens and should reduce the syrup blood effect as well.

what do i tell the doc to put on my life labs form to check for these things? honestly hearing your methods is very insightful just asking the doc wouldnt be so tight.

Possibly look into taking a mild ARB like Telemisartan to help with Angiotensin II production from excess test. Can help combat high BP, high hematocrit, LVH, cardiac remodeling, ect. Running an ARB while on cycle isn't just for blood pressure, very effectively negates most of the cardio toxicity from androgens and should reduce the syrup blood effect as well.
Dante says this too. but how do u get a RX from the doc if u don't got high bp and even if you do its docs discretion. some will say lets recheck in 90 days lol by than your cycle is over.