Questions about PCT!

AngerProblems

Trusted Member
Hey everyone!

So I've been doing some research for a LONG time. I've finally pulled the trigger on my first cycle. I'm going to be doing my first cycle of 500mg(250 a pin) Test Cyp a week. Pinning e/3.5. Going to be going for 16-20 weeks running some Anavar for the last 6-8 weeks. My goal is to gain some lean muscle mass for an aesthetic look, while also improving my lifts.

Everything I read seems to indicate that I shouldn't have any issues with gyno flare-ups and that PCT shouldn't absolutely be necessary. BUT, I'm going to do this as efficiently and safely as possible. I have bloodwork scheduled for a couple of weeks before I start, I have bloodwork scheduled for my 5th or 6th week on cycle, and I plan on getting bloodwork done like 4-6 weeks post cycle to make sure everything is back in normal ranges.

Now, my question is, as far as PCT goes, my buddies all suggest and my research points me to Arimidex or Aromasin. Does anyone have any experience with these? If so, which ones? Also, I'll be getting a SERM, probably Raloxifene (since there are known negative interactions between AIs and Nolvadex) in case of flare ups. Does anyone have any experience with any of this? I would really appreciate it. Also, does anyone know where to get these things? From a UGL? My buddy was able to hook me up with my cycle. He's been an effective user for years and years now and it absolutely shows in his results. Also, his diet and training is on point. But when I mentioned these things to him he didn't really know what I was talking about and didn't think his source even offered this things.

Anyways, looking forward to some replies from some experienced people. Also, I'm open to the fact that I may be way out to lunch. I'm still learning and that's why I haven't started anything yet. I love the community support and knowledge in this community so let me have it!

Thank you.

Anger.

Hey everyone!

So I've been doing some research for a LONG time. I've finally pulled the trigger on my first cycle. I'm going to be doing my first cycle of 500mg(250 a pin) Test Cyp a week. Pinning e/3.5. Going to be going for 16-20 weeks running some Anavar for the last 6-8 weeks. My goal is to gain some lean muscle mass for an aesthetic look, while also improving my lifts.

Everything I read seems to indicate that I shouldn't have any issues with gyno flare-ups and that PCT shouldn't absolutely be necessary. BUT, I'm going to do this as efficiently and safely as possible. I have bloodwork scheduled for a couple of weeks before I start, I have bloodwork scheduled for my 5th or 6th week on cycle, and I plan on getting bloodwork done like 4-6 weeks post cycle to make sure everything is back in normal ranges.

Now, my question is, as far as PCT goes, my buddies all suggest and my research points me to Arimidex or Aromasin. Does anyone have any experience with these? If so, which ones? Also, I'll be getting a SERM, probably Raloxifene (since there are known negative interactions between AIs and Nolvadex) in case of flare ups. Does anyone have any experience with any of this? I would really appreciate it. Also, does anyone know where to get these things? From a UGL? My buddy was able to hook me up with my cycle. He's been an effective user for years and years now and it absolutely shows in his results. Also, his diet and training is on point. But when I mentioned these things to him he didn't really know what I was talking about and didn't think his source even offered this things.

Anyways, looking forward to some replies from some experienced people. Also, I'm open to the fact that I may be way out to lunch. I'm still learning and that's why I haven't started anything yet. I love the community support and knowledge in this community so let me have it!

Thank you.

Anger.

There is tons of information in regards to this already on this board. You just have to put your reading glasses on, and search.

There is tons of information in regards to this already on this board. You just have to put your reading glasses on, and search.
You obviously missed the part where I've done the reading and I know what to get. I'm asking for user experience. Recent, even. If you don't want to share yours then that's fine m8. No sweat. I hope you have a good day filled with happiness.

You obviously haven't done the reading.

Tell me, why would you use Arimidex or Aromasin in PCT?

You literally just have to read the thread that is stickied at the top 🤦‍♂️ It lays out pretty much every PCT you could wish for..... (and tells you the difference between an AI and a SERM 😉)

Last edited:
Definitely keeping reading up before you start anything . You came to the right place you just gotta put in the time and read. If it’s important to you you will learn

You obviously haven't done the reading.

Tell me, why would you use Arimidex or Aromasin in PCT?

You literally just have to read the thread that is stickied at the top 🤦‍♂️ It lays out pretty much every PCT you could wish for..... (and tells you the difference between an AI and a SERM 😉)

Arimidex and Aromasin in case of gyno flare ups...

@AngerProblems - most of us here can be pretty helpful responding to things like your OP. On some of the variety of types of boards you often will get a somewhat dismissive response like "just use the damn search function". Not very often will you ever get that here but with regard to some subjects it actually can be the best advice as I think it was in this case. In fact I was going to respond exactly the same way. BRB was just trying to help, I read your response as a touch patronizing. Not a big deal by any means, just sayin...

You obviously missed the part where I've done the reading and I know what to get. I'm asking for user experience. Recent, even. If you don't want to share yours then that's fine m8. No sweat. I hope you have a good day filled with happiness.

I think you may have missed the part where you yourself said - "Also, I'm open to the fact that I may be way out to lunch."

Cheers, good luck

@AngerProblems - most of us here can be pretty helpful responding to things like your OP. On some of the variety of types of boards you often will get a somewhat dismissive response like "just use the damn search function". Not very often will you ever get that here but with regard to some subjects it actually can be the best advice as I think it was in this case. In fact I was going to respond exactly the same way. BRB was just trying to help, I read your response as a touch patronizing. Not a big deal by any means, just sayin...

I think you may have missed the part where you yourself said - "Also, I'm open to the fact that I may be way out to lunch."

Cheers, good luck
Out to lunch of what to get and stuff. Also I actually KNEW i wasn't out to lunch. I was trying to be modest. I've read the damn PCT thread here. I've read all the PCT threads across literally dozens of sites. I've combed through dozens of published research papers on Steroid use, PCT medications, AIs, etc.

I guess asking you guys for personal experience, maybe, the difference between one SERM over the other? Or if anyone actually experienced the medications not functioning well with each other was too "noobie" for you guys. This is just like any other 2nd rate site where everyone is here to gate-keep steroid use while trying to "promote" steroid use at the same time. Imagine going through school and your teacher telling you to "just read the manual" when you had a legitimate question. How ironic.

Alright well cheers. I'll go read the same papers and posts (Including the PCT thread here, which was actually pulled from Reddit, hilariously) and not get any user experience or feedback whatsoever.

Oh and this was absolutely meant as patronizing, this time around. Since, you know, you guys were all here to nose-down at me and treat me like a child who hasn't done an iota of research, who's simply here to get some further help and personal opinion before his first cycle.

Out to lunch of what to get and stuff. Also I actually KNEW i wasn't out to lunch. I was trying to be modest. I've read the damn PCT thread here. I've read all the PCT threads across literally dozens of sites. I've combed through dozens of published research papers on Steroid use, PCT medications, AIs, etc.

I guess asking you guys for personal experience, maybe, the difference between one SERM over the other? Or if anyone actually experienced the medications not functioning well with each other was too "noobie" for you guys. This is just like any other 2nd rate site where everyone is here to gate-keep steroid use while trying to "promote" steroid use at the same time. Imagine going through school and your teacher telling you to "just read the manual" when you had a legitimate question. How ironic.

Alright well cheers. I'll go read the same papers and posts (Including the PCT thread here, which was actually pulled from Reddit, hilariously) and not get any user experience or feedback whatsoever.

Oh and this was absolutely meant as patronizing, this time around. Since, you know, you guys were all here to nose-down at me and treat me like a child who hasn't done an iota of research, who's simply here to get some further help and personal opinion before his first cycle.

I react fast to arimidex so much prefer it over any other AI. Being an old dude I only recently had a issue where I needed an ai. when I was young such things where never needed by me. I find if you manage to get your dosages of whatever your taking and find the sweet spot you are fine and will not need anything. You doing blood work is a good thing. I have been at this for around 30 plus years and can sadly say I never did any blood work. it just was not an option when I was younger and for the most part I found my sweet spot without it.

I have never tried Raloxifene

all UGL's carry AI's
some carry more and some carry less
some carry odd ones that are not very common. in my experience avoid the odds things and stick to the basics.

and finally trust me this being the internet often people come across harsher then they would in real life. and some guys are more open to help others and yes some say do your research. And some guys read a bit of your questions and post responses without really taking the time to really read and respond to your questions. So any advice you do not like I suggest you just ignore and if you get some good advice that is a bonus

Laughter or Sadness? I can't decide which to go with.

1 - Open to the fact that I may be out to lunch.
2 - Knew I wasn't out to lunch, just being modest
3 - Out to lunch of what to get and stuff
What's next?
4? - ?just ordered lunch cause I obviously know what to get and stuff? LOL

Teachers seem to often tell students to "just read the manual" when they see signs that the student has some weakness in their grasp of the subject matter. Sometimes answers to singular questions can be best revealed once a firm grasp of the fundamentals has been reached. Hopefully at some point you will see how this applies here, I certainly am not gonna spoonfeed you after being subject to your patronizing horse shit.

PS - I finally chose laughter cause their really is too much sadness in the world. Then it occurred to me that I may know (of) you, is this you?

Thinskinned DunningKruger Victim.jpg

You're a fucking idiot.

You have done ZERO reading. If you had done the slightest bit of research you would know the difference between a SERM and an AI.

If you'd actually bothered to read the PCT thread the first paragraph clearly states:

"Please note: I am not the original author but do have permission to repost this. Original author(s) unknown but likely a combination from the mods over on r/steroids. Anything in italics I have added (including links to articles/threads on our own forum). Edited to fit the word restrictions"

R/steroids wiki is an excellent resource and permission was granted to share it here.