Question on GHK-CU and BPC-157

ironwill

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Hi folks, I am seeking advice on GHK-cu dosage and frequency and experiences overall, and BPC-157.
I just recvd a whack of each of them i ordered. I read a lot, but would like to hear any first hand experiences.
GHK-cu i am using and wife is using for cosmetic purposes, hearing some say it makes a difference in skin quality, I'm a damn baby face anyway, but looking to see what happens,
BPC-157 i am looking for overall body protection and gut healing. Doses and frequency and other tidbits you folks may have to start a guy out is appreciated.

Hi @ironwill - you new pic, did you shrink? Something tells me that isn't you.

As for BPC157, I have used this for a very long time off and on and tried a lot of different protocols:
1. Overall body protection/gut healing I think 250 MCG's a day is good. That being said, you are a big man so 500 won't hurt you. Just inject into your abdomen with a slin pin. Some people suggest drinking for gut protection but I suspect you are better off injecting it and getting 100% of the peptide. I know a few guys who did 1/2 and 1/2 - 1/2 injected into their stomach and 1/2 oral but have no idea which one did more.
2. For injuries, I find 500-1000 mcg's or .5-1 mg a day injected in the general area of injury once a day helped some of my injuries.
3. Copper peptide - I tried 25 per day for a while and eventually cut down to 12.5. The peptide has a bite so I now use a 10mg/ml. When I was taking it regularly I would use 10 mg/ml EOD. I wish I could find the article I read based on weight and amounts needed. I use it periodically - maybe 10 mg 2-3 times a week now.

Not sure if this is much help but I try and find the article on the copper peptide dosage per kg of body weight. Regardless, I would start low and increase with time and see if you notice a difference.

good luck

Hi folks, I am seeking advice on GHK-cu dosage and frequency and experiences overall, and BPC-157.
I just recvd a whack of each of them i ordered. I read a lot, but would like to hear any first hand experiences.
GHK-cu i am using and wife is using for cosmetic purposes, hearing some say it makes a difference in skin quality, I'm a damn baby face anyway, but looking to see what happens,
BPC-157 i am looking for overall body protection and gut healing. Doses and frequency and other tidbits you folks may have to start a guy out is appreciated.
man if you look like that now you are a beast

Hi @ironwill - you new pic, did you shrink? Something tells me that isn't you.

As for BPC157, I have used this for a very long time off and on and tried a lot of different protocols:
1. Overall body protection/gut healing I think 250 MCG's a day is good. That being said, you are a big man so 500 won't hurt you. Just inject into your abdomen with a slin pin. Some people suggest drinking for gut protection but I suspect you are better off injecting it and getting 100% of the peptide. I know a few guys who did 1/2 and 1/2 - 1/2 injected into their stomach and 1/2 oral but have no idea which one did more.
2. For injuries, I find 500-1000 mcg's or .5-1 mg a day injected in the general area of injury once a day helped some of my injuries.
3. Copper peptide - I tried 25 per day for a while and eventually cut down to 12.5. The peptide has a bite so I now use a 10mg/ml. When I was taking it regularly I would use 10 mg/ml EOD. I wish I could find the article I read based on weight and amounts needed. I use it periodically - maybe 10 mg 2-3 times a week now.

Not sure if this is much help but I try and find the article on the copper peptide dosage per kg of body weight. Regardless, I would start low and increase with time and see if you notice a difference.

good luck
@Goldenrod
Is copper peptide sub q anywhere and has systemic results in your experience, or local sub q for better results?

@Goldenrod
Is copper peptide sub q anywhere and has systemic results in your experience, or local sub q for better results?
Some go IM for GK, I've only done sub q. From my research, there is no benefit to localized injections on any peptide. They are all Systemic. If you look at it logically, the peptide will be absorbed by the blood vessels in the subQ well before it can make its way to an injured location, say a tendon.

I do the following:

BPC - 1/2mg per day.. its cheap, I wouldn't go any less than this.
GHK- 1mg - 2mg per day (can go up to 4mg)

Your source also sells GHK in a bulk size that you can mix with cream as a topical.

Last edited:
Some go IM for GK, I've only done sub q. From my research, there is no benefit to localized injections on any peptide. They are all Systemic. If you look at it logically, the peptide will be absorbed by the blood in the subQ well before it can make its way to an injured location, say a tendon.

I do the following:

BPC - 1/2mg per day.. its cheap, I wouldn't go any less than this.
GHK- 1mg - 2mg per day (can go up to 4mg)

Your source also sells GHK in a bulk size that you can mix with cream as a topical.
Yeah it works out to be similar priced, 70 bux for the plastic vial. Im into sub q injection rather than dmso and application.
Good info man, thank-you for the help.

@Goldenrod
Hey @ironwill - I usually take the copper peptide with a slin pin in my deltoid now, I tried leg shots and prefer delts. I have mixed it with injectable curcumin as well and IM in the glutes. Don't expect to feel anything from the copper peptide - you may see some skin or hair changes in a few weeks to a month and may have a better sense of well being. I consider it more of an overall health supplement.

It is systemic as are most peptides. I think all peptides are systemic to some degree and this can be debated but just based on suggestions by people who used BPC157 a lot (I took it for years and will continue to periodically) they recommended injecting BPC157 close to the injury site.

The main reason I think it is better to inject BOC157 as close to injury site is based on my personal experience with two injured Achilles tendons. I wrote about the experiment here (in nagging injuries log in the peptide, GH section) and wanted to remove any placebo effect so I did one at a time injecting just behind the Achilles tendon. One leg got better at a time. If it was completely systemic - they should have recovered evenly with injections in the right leg but they didn't. Both took approx 30 days to heal and never came back.

I agree with @aGuyFromWinnipeg & @DeezNutz - when I think about it and listen to people who know more than I do, all peptides should be systemic but I can't argue with myself and what I know for fact with my messed up Achilles tendons and BPC157.

As mentioned by @aGuyFromWinnipeg - I never felt Epitalon but have been using it every 6 months for a couple years. Is it doing anything - not sure but I read enough literature on it to give it a try. I only use 20 mg (two bottles of 10 mg) over 10 days - 2 mg per day sub-q. Would you mind posting where you saw or read to take 100 mg in a month @aGuyFromWinnipeg? Would appreciate it.

Hey @ironwill - I usually take the copper peptide with a slin pin in my deltoid now, I tried leg shots and prefer delts. I have mixed it with injectable curcumin as well and IM in the glutes. Don't expect to feel anything from the copper peptide - you may see some skin or hair changes in a few weeks to a month and may have a better sense of well being. I consider it more of an overall health supplement.

It is systemic as are most peptides. I think all peptides are systemic to some degree and this can be debated but just based on suggestions by people who used BPC157 a lot (I took it for years and will continue to periodically) they recommended injecting BPC157 close to the injury site.

The main reason I think it is better to inject BOC157 as close to injury site is based on my personal experience with two injured Achilles tendons. I wrote about the experiment here (in nagging injuries log in the peptide, GH section) and wanted to remove any placebo effect so I did one at a time injecting just behind the Achilles tendon. One leg got better at a time. If it was completely systemic - they should have recovered evenly with injections in the right leg but they didn't. Both took approx 30 days to heal and never came back.

I agree with @aGuyFromWinnipeg & @DeezNutz - when I think about it and listen to people who know more than I do, all peptides should be systemic but I can't argue with myself and what I know for fact with my messed up Achilles tendons and BPC157.

As mentioned by @aGuyFromWinnipeg - I never felt Epitalon but have been using it every 6 months for a couple years. Is it doing anything - not sure but I read enough literature on it to give it a try. I only use 20 mg (two bottles of 10 mg) over 10 days - 2 mg per day sub-q. Would you mind posting where you saw or read to take 100 mg in a month @aGuyFromWinnipeg? Would appreciate it.

The thing with Epitalon is they say you don't see results over a short time, but will over the course of a decade or longer. So it's one that screams a bit of a snake-oil vibe, however, they actually have human trials that have been going on for longer. I'm not currently on it, and I can't say I 100% buy into it, just find the research interesting. I will most likely go back on and continue the protocol I listed. (probably when I stop spending so much on Primo)

@Goldenrod I should probably start writing down my sources when I take notes on things. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly where I got those numbers from. If I remember correctly, it was at a time when I was favouring podcasts (I listen to about 6 hours of podcasts a day) and articles from Jean-Francois Tremblay, but it could have come from notes from Dr. Khavinson himself (first to discover). If I do come across it again I will DM ya or post on here.

Thank-you brother. I appreciate the time you take to respond...Thanks again man.