Quadruple Therapy for Covid

Goldenrod

Staff member
I think you could apply the studies underway or common sense approach to almost any virus. All the same, people who don't want to be vaccinated or who are and still want to take something to help ward off the flu or Covid may want to read some of the studies underway.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04468139 (just one - shit ton of info out to read if you search)

There is a fair amount of info / small studies underway using Quercitin/bromelain/zinc/Vit c as a both a treatment and as a prophylactic measure.

While I agree vitamin C is a good antioxidant and helps the immune system - I would have substituted Vit C for selenium. Look at what selenium does to viruses - was used for decades as a conservative treatment for Hep C under the well known 'triple therapy'.

Just to be clear - Covid does not change how I live my life and I am pro-choice. Get the vaccine/don't get it - I don't give a shit. That being said, do I want to be one of the unfortunate ones who get it - nope. I have pre-existing lung issues so a little protection can't hurt.

I think you could apply the studies underway or common sense approach to almost any virus. All the same, people who don't want to be vaccinated or who are and still want to take something to help ward off the flu or Covid may want to read some of the studies underway.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04468139 (just one - shit ton of info out to read if you search)

There is a fair amount of info / small studies underway using Quercitin/bromelain/zinc/Vit c as a both a treatment and as a prophylactic measure.

While I agree vitamin C is a good antioxidant and helps the immune system - I would have substituted Vit C for selenium. Look at what selenium does to viruses - was used for decades as a conservative treatment for Hep C under the well known 'triple therapy'.

Just to be clear - Covid does not change how I live my life and I am pro-choice. Get the vaccine/don't get it - I don't give a shit. That being said, do I want to be one of the unfortunate ones who get it - nope. I have pre-existing lung issues so a little protection can't hurt.
I used Quercetin, vitc and zinc almost 6 months ago when we all caught covid. There was minimal info at that time. I also used astragalus and Nac based on the fact they heal the lungs. I found nothing on them but I dont see how they wouldn't help.

Sigh
If you want to be serious about treatments check out Dr Peter McCullough.
Watch this video. He discusses nasal rinses and other options.

Or check out other sites he publishes on.
Or just listen to the tinfoilers here. We have been spouting off these treatments and protocols for over a year now.
Or don’t. Keep watching cnn and believing the next booster is the best and only option.

Lycine does this as well. Herpes virus and other viruses.

Great info GR, as always brother.

I have been doing the Vitamin c, Vitamin E, Zinc, Quercitin stuff since i was very young. My mother was a very natural path lady and has taken many studies in the field and books all over the place... She promoted this since i was a wee lad.
At the risk of redundant statements I have said it a few times, ivermectin I use as well for prophylactic protection. So far so good.

I posted a vid on vit d and zinc like 2 weeks ago.
Theoretically if you have high enough vit d levels, no mortality.
Way back at the start of the whole thing Israel did blood tests and found that people with lower vit d levels have a 10 times higher chance of catching covid and 12 times bigger chance of being hospitalized. And that was with the Alpha variant, the worst of all of them.

I would bet that if you followed a basic protocol and included vit d, with the omicron variant, you'll get a bit o a sniffle.

I believe there is like 200+ pub med studies proving the efficiency of vit d and flus.

Everyone in my circle (including my wife, and kids) have all used the McCullough Protocol for early symptomatic treatment of Covid with great success. We don’t have access to the Monoclonal Antibodies, but I was able to get Ivermectin for everyone.
Although nobody was considered high risk by normal definition, but we tried to minimize the symptoms and illness. Anyone that has used this method has got thru Covid in a few days and no worse experience than a normal seasonal flu.
Ivermectin + Querctine + Zinc + Vit C-D-B12 + Aspirin
Additionally they all used Tylenol+Advil for 2 days to break the fevers.
In nearly everyone I know that has tried this, it was pretty much the same. 3-4 days of symptoms, followed by 5-7 days of feeling tired but not sick.
My wife and oldest daughter lost their sense of smell and taste for about 1 week after their flu like symptoms went away.

Everyone in my circle (including my wife, and kids) have all used the McCullough Protocol for early symptomatic treatment of Covid with great success. We don’t have access to the Monoclonal Antibodies, but I was able to get Ivermectin for everyone.
Although nobody was considered high risk by normal definition, but we tried to minimize the symptoms and illness. Anyone that has used this method has got thru Covid in a few days and no worse experience than a normal seasonal flu.
Ivermectin + Querctine + Zinc + Vit C-D-B12 + Aspirin
Additionally they all used Tylenol+Advil for 2 days to break the fevers.
In nearly everyone I know that has tried this, it was pretty much the same. 3-4 days of symptoms, followed by 5-7 days of feeling tired but not sick.
My wife and oldest daughter lost their sense of smell and taste for about 1 week after their flu like symptoms went away.
It is a great protocol brother, happy to hear the family did well on this.