Pure Muscle + Fitness

Looked at pics online and it definitely looks nice ! I like gyms that are a little more not so fancy and even a little run down as long as the equipment is maintained . Golds gym in Mississauga at Dundas and Dixie was my first gym and it was a awesome hardcore gym and not shiny and fancy looking. But hey that's just the way I like things.

Has anyone trained here yet? As much as I love my home gym it’s very tempting. Although half their facility isn’t 24/7

I have a good friend who trains there religiously , he’s trained under pros, and he trains other people in that gym. Sent me pics with regan grimes the other day

This place is more of an athletic club, even more boujee than Movati in Toronto/Ottawa

very good gym, very good equipment, full of insecure people who do nothing but gossip. If you workout there and want a peace of mind, dont talk to no one

Looked at pics online and it definitely looks nice ! I like gyms that are a little more not so fancy and even a little run down as long as the equipment is maintained . Golds gym in Mississauga at Dundas and Dixie was my first gym and it was a awesome hardcore gym and not shiny and fancy looking. But hey that's just the way I like things.
Gold's was at rockwood mall. Burnamthorpe and dixie. Behind chuck-e-cheese. Not dundas. Unless it moved to there after the original became olympic gym or whatever it was called. Dundas and dixie gym was premier at dunwin center.
Either way, gold's was amazing. Pro and amatuer bodybuilders daily. Even seen them recording thier vhs tapes there. It was the best motivation for a 16 year old kid who bused it there and back home.
World gym mississauga had some big name guys training there too. Basically all the pure muscle n fitness guys before that opened.