psoas problems?

ok.... so did manage to get x rays done, and found a physio doc in town that has accepted me as an emergency patient.

x rays came back with not much to worry about but doc did say that I have a very mild case of Osteoarthritis in my hip joint and low back, most likely from a tibia and fibula break 25 years ago.

Brad&Bob stretches and exercises are working amazing, thanks for that recommendation,cant remember if it was Sorbate or Goldenrod that suggested these fellas but they are quite comical in their delivery!

after doing my stretches yesterday, I was doing some leg swings and something released in my hip joint and my pain went from a 6 1/2 to a 3 instantly!

woke up this morning and I'm about a 5 on the 10 scale but once I stretch and do the exercises I imagine it will subside back to a 3/10 for pain.

things are recovering more quickly than I imagined!!
Lol, Bob and Brad are funny, and I like it because its meant for old people with chronic injuries, kinda like us.

Keep doing the exercises, don't get lazy like I do and then it tightens back up and you have to start over again, lol.

update:

so after a few weeks of intense stretching, some strengthening exercises, percussion massage gun and Tens unit at night I am glad to report I'm back to normal!

It's hard to believe two weeks ago I was crawling around on all fours some days and had excruciating pain!

I will add that I did start CBD therapy two weeks ago as well and I think this combined with Curcumin and Glucosamine has really helped with the inflammation!

after approx 3 days on the CBD I could feel my glutes and hamstrings finally relax to the point that the nerve that was pinched had subsided considerably!

that along with some nerve flossing exercises and back to normal, I hope non of you ever have to experience this pain but if you do there are great resources here on this page and you tube!

thanks to all that gave advice, it was greatly appreciated!

update:

so after a few weeks of intense stretching, some strengthening exercises, percussion massage gun and Tens unit at night I am glad to report I'm back to normal!

It's hard to believe two weeks ago I was crawling around on all fours some days and had excruciating pain!

I will add that I did start CBD therapy two weeks ago as well and I think this combined with Curcumin and Glucosamine has really helped with the inflammation!

after approx 3 days on the CBD I could feel my glutes and hamstrings finally relax to the point that the nerve that was pinched had subsided considerably!

that along with some nerve flossing exercises and back to normal, I hope non of you ever have to experience this pain but if you do there are great resources here on this page and you tube!

thanks to all that gave advice, it was greatly appreciated!
Did you put the tens unit stickys on the front on your body or the backside to stimulate the psoas? This could probably benefit me immensely.
Thanks ! :)

Did you put the tens unit stickys on the front on your body or the backside to stimulate the psoas? This could probably benefit me immensely.
Thanks ! :)
hey bro, I put those stickys all over the place.... wit that said, target the sorest place on the muscle belly and let it buck.... crank up the tens unit until it becomes uncomfortable and then dial it back a bit and let it go for 30 - 45 mins

I will say that the percussion gun was what saved my life, psoas is directly related to tight hamstrings and tight quads, nervers running through both will cause the psoas discomfort for sure.

check out Bob and Brad on Youtube, just put in their search 'Psoas exercise" and they will get ya started on recovery.

Thanks man appreciate it so much. My knees always feel weird because my quads and Hams are so tight. I dont even know where to begin. Sometimes I will foam roll for a bit and feel great for an hour or two, but the next day I will have awful impingement and feeling super tight in my psoas in the front. Low back pain. All that good shit. šŸ˜Ÿ
hey bro, I put those stickys all over the place.... wit that said, target the sorest place on the muscle belly and let it buck.... crank up the tens unit until it becomes uncomfortable and then dial it back a bit and let it go for 30 - 45 mins

I will say that the percussion gun was what saved my life, psoas is directly related to tight hamstrings and tight quads, nervers running through both will cause the psoas discomfort for sure.

check out Bob and Brad on Youtube, just put in their search 'Psoas exercise" and they will get ya started on recovery.