Proviron with Dbol

Don't kick start it can mess things up. If you're not willing to wait two months before your cycle starts because of how EQ works then just use NPP but don't kick start it with NPP or anything other than less testosterone than you'll be using on EQ. Testosterone by itself can work great but you might want to use proviron the whole way through. Also you want that whole jumping up in gains when the EQ happens and that won't happen if you kick start.

I've done a dbol kick start and an NPP one both before EQ and it wasn't great.
What didnt work for you; might necessarily not be the same experience for the next person. I wouldn’t say there’s no place in kickstarting certain things; I love it with certain cycles

What didnt work for you; might necessarily not be the same experience for the next person. I wouldn’t say there’s no place in kickstarting certain things; I love it with certain cycles

I think It depends on how you do it. If you use a compound that aromatizes heavily into estrogen to kick start something that drops estrogen or something that doesn't really affect estrogen like NPP then you are basically peaking your cycle on that set of hormones with dbol and myostatin could shoot up and stop further gains or at very least it would be like going from a high first month to a low dose for the rest of your cycle. They're more things going on then science knows so it's kind of hard to say if just raising test is going to be enough to compensate for the loss of dbol.