Heres a quick and easy recipe for high protein lower carb/fat muffins

5 scoops protein
1 banana
1 egg
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
325 degrees for 10-15 mins
This makes 12 muffins. They dont rise up much and they are not too dry
3 muffins is over 30 grams of protein so they are better then bars. Goes well with morning coffee

5 scoops protein
1 banana
1 egg
3 muffins is over 30 grams of protein so they are better then bars. Goes well with morning coffee
I forgot to say thanks for posting this, I can feel my dear departed Mother's disapproval lol. So Thanks!

5 scoops protein
1 banana
1 egg
I took 2/3 cup of oats and put in a coffee grinder and threw that in as well, worked slick...

muffins and smoked sausage i just made...Only difference is i added 2/3 cup of oat flour and 3/4 t of baking powder and vanilla extract and 1/4 t of salt.. rose well, and one extra banana been iner, and was nice and moist... MOISSSSTTTT

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 18
muffins and smoked sausage i just made...Only difference is i added 2/3 cup of oat flour and 3/4 t of baking powder and vanilla extract and 1/4 t of salt.. rose well, and one extra banana been iner, and was nice and moist... MOISSSSTTTT
Just to clarify, you added those ingredients on top of all the ingredients in the original recipe, or did you substitute one thing for another?

Just to clarify, you added those ingredients on top of all the ingredients in the original recipe, or did you substitute one thing for another?
I am adding 2 tablespoons of cocoa and couple Tablespoons of olive oil.
Thanks again for posting this @storman , these are damn good.
Appreciated..

Love the recipe.

Anyone tried the eat me guilt free brownies?

Nice macros, want to try making these myself…

23476c66ab6652bb3d16c5c122d9e1af.jpg