Prosum Lab Reviews (formerly Powder Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently placed another order with prosum, as usual great rep, pleasure to deal with, quick response time and stellar products.

Great guy, with super fast service.

All the gear I tried worked amazing, with no issues.

I have his new Oil base Winny.:)

Great guy, with super fast service.

All the gear I tried worked amazing, with no issues.

I have his new Oil base Winny.:)
I was gonna give this a try, I loved Orion’s stanolone, but I always seem to get the clog at the end while injecting. How do you like the oils base winny?

Used PROSUM dbol during my last cycle, I used 50 or 60mg for 6 weeks im not sure the exact dose, but I found them to be a good product, It didnt blow my socks off, but i wasnt disappointed either

Finishing a T400 vial from him, today was a 1ml pin into the quad and that thing went so smooth, no pip at all yet and don't think i'll get some. Great product.

Also had bloods done on his T250 using 200mg weekly and result was great.

I used them before and i was happy with him great rep.
Cails, Test , Clen , T3 all excellent products that i used from him.

My main lab, most professional lab I have dealt with (others are good as well) but PG goes above and beyond. His gear is 1 of 2 labs that don't ever give me pip.. And I think his Var might be the best out there, I have tried about 6 different labs and his does the same with half the dose or I'm just getting old.. Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great lab, with great service. I was always pleased with every order I placed with prosum. I love how many items they carry. Their gear was always potent!

Status
Not open for further replies.