Proroid

They do not sell bunk products that suspension knock offs were around Canada for years many sources had it and proroid has not sold it in years and it was real uni vet suspension back then it is guys with no experience with the site giving negative reviews based on what they read in forums but besides teragon show their gear is just as good as most nothing special or super powerful gear but it still sells large amounts of it so it can't be bunk or bad as guys say and only a few negative
Looking a little transparent now.
Northern and teragon has been a shit show of infighting past couple years. Just a headache.
Last I check proroid they were big pushers hg anatest (which had stopped production years ago).

Good to hear they aren’t still selling univet suspension... still on their site though ... that tells you something

Do they still magically have a stock of summit winstrol which has not been produced to my knowledge for many years ?
No point debating ...
summit is a legit vet pharmacy in Ontario. Give their customer service a call and ask if they are still producing winstrol for horses.
You will get a simple answer.

If you

You will see the reviews and the labs that are and should be supported. I would spend an hour reading some of the reviews and you'll figure out pretty quickly what the best choices are. Great prices are definitely welcome but these Labs that you will find to be in the top three not only offer good pricing but a stellar product.

They do not sell bunk products that suspension knock offs were around Canada for years many sources had it and proroid has not sold it in years and it was real uni vet suspension back then it is guys with no experience with the site giving negative reviews based on what they read in forums but besides teragon show their gear is just as good as most nothing special or super powerful gear but it still sells large amounts of it so it can't be bunk or bad as guys say and only a few negative

Ok. Stop being so defensive.
Use them if you use them. I never commented about the quality of northern or teragon, merely stated the behind the scenes was exhausting.

I only said be careful of hg and vet products they sell, because they are marketed as ug and vet grade, but they are NOT. They are fake. Period. Not saying they don’t have legit product in them, but they are fake HG and Vet grade products as the companies do NOT produce them.
Everything I have said is true. If you wish to use them still, that’s up to you.
You seem pretty defensive dude.. I’m not slamming them , merely saying they sell misrepresented products as vet or HG

If you have had great experiences fine, but don’t dispute the fact they sell products advertised as vet grade that haven’t been produced in circulation for many years. It’s simple... it’s merely a buyer beware.

I've used teragon labs from proroid a few years back and ended up switching labs due.

I wouldn't waste my money.

Use them if you use them. I never commented about the quality of northern or teragon, merely stated the behind the scenes was exhausting.

I only said be careful of hg and vet products they sell, because they are marketed as ug and vet grade, but they are NOT. They are fake. Period. Not saying they don’t have legit product in them, but they are fake HG and Vet grade products as the companies do NOT produce them.
Everything I have said is true. If you wish to use them still, that’s up to you.
You seem pretty defensive dude.. I’m not slamming them , merely saying they sell misrepresented products as vet or HG

If you have had great experiences fine, but don’t dispute the fact they sell products advertised as vet grade that haven’t been produced in circulation for many years. It’s simple... it’s merely a buyer beware.

Ok sorry I'm not defensive I was meaning to post my experiences with that source and yes it's buyer beware with any ugl it's just Truth and I hear ya and thank you for any reply and insight and I don't post to.be defensive I'm sorry I put it that way

It’s all good, just be careful buying some of their products , particularly hg and vet grade. A simple call will reveal so,e of the products haven’t been produced in many years

I bought some of there teragon test E a few years ago on a whim from ProRoid. It was good but nothing like it was about 10 years ago I’ll tell ya that much.

just wondering, have the clenbuterol ventipulmin pumps been discontinued too? Or are they still being produced

just wondering, have the clenbuterol ventipulmin pumps been discontinued too? Or are they still being produced

They are never faked. Would be way to complicated to replicate a syrup and put it in the pump...and the vet grade taste is pretty ....unique hahaha
That is one product I wouldn’t worry about fakes..

They are never faked. Would be way to complicated to replicate a syrup and put it in the pump...and the vet grade taste is pretty ....unique hahaha
That is one product I wouldn’t worry about fakes..
Oh thank god

I have been buying from PROROID for years and have never been disappointed by their products -- they also have great customer service (they actually respond to emails) and the best prices.