Proroid

Proroid has been in buisness many years teragon and northern brands and metabolic ain't garbage gear in any way and prices are great so why look elsewhere ? I don't get it , these fly by night bodytech and other brands that are new ? Why would someone not look and deal with a brand that's proven itself more good than bad for 10 years ? Agenda ?
Try dracorex gentec Orion syn matrix then tell me proroid is not total garbage it’s garage that’s the oils and far as the orals go worst I’ve ever used there dbol did nothing never even got water off it

This is true! Only thing keeping them around is people new to the game with no other options I believe. I know I had a terrible experience with them both northern and teragon complete garbage.

The only reason there in business many years is guys that have no connections have no choice but to buy there off the open website that’s what keeps them going not the quality of there gear
THIS

I dropped $$$ because I was told they were the go to. Well a few shots in and some immobilizing pip later.
Plus I have verified fake test from them. I believe it was bayer.

Ah well, now I've just got done additions to my collection that add character haha

I used to use proroid. They were the very first lab I used, because they were the easiest to access.

Is the gear bunk... Not from what I used. But I only bought fairly basic compounds. I never bought their gh of other more advanced products. But they did give me consistent and sometimes pretty serious pip. I was such an idiot I though it was the status quo until I used other labs.

Would I ever go back to them. Not a chance.

If the OP is happy using them then use them. But don't ask a question on a forum then get mad and defensive when people give you answers you don't like.

You're not going to find any proroid fans on any forum. That should tell you something.

But hey... do whatever the fuck you want.

Northern I always had luck with , pro roid is just a re seller of northern like PG was for Syn

I got my Northern cheaper than pro roid but it be cash in mail for safety ...

Whatever dealings I had with the guy for northern he make up for it .....everything was good.... he is not responsible for what Pro roid does though ....that's what he claimed so I would never deal with proroid

I have an issues sending thousands of dollars in the mail one day there was a scare and I stopped dealing with him...

Plus I like to give some vials to my friends at the gym if I try to make a dollar off if they would search the name on the computer and say I can get it $5 or $10 cheaper on proroid so anyways I deal with Dracorex now which is a very good lab and on the same par

Dracorex is good to go and great rep to deal with

I still have some northern. I bought some couple years ago, told I was going to blow up, it was “real” gear, paid way too much as well from a friend.
I was running what I knew was underdosed BT at the time (didn’t care, just using it up) and I noticed no difference when I switched to Northern, so after a vial I just went on to be better brand when I was gearing up to cycle.
Mind you Northern might be ok now, but I’ll leave that judgment up to the people who know better than me.

It’s funny I still have a couple vials of BT and a couple of Vortex, BT’s alter ego, and a couple northern that I just keep around in case I can’t get any gear at some point 20 years from now, lol.
I’d use it, but I don’t want t waste a blood test to figure out how underdosed it is, so I know how much to take, lol.