Proroid

Proroid has been in buisness many years teragon and northern brands and metabolic ain't garbage gear in any way and prices are great so why look elsewhere ? I don't get it , these fly by night bodytech and other brands that are new ? Why would someone not look and deal with a brand that's proven itself more good than bad for 10 years ? Agenda ?

After many years with proroid I only had 1 problem that they took care of they ain't a small time operation like many brands I see on here

Proroid has been in buisness many years teragon and northern brands and metabolic ain't garbage gear in any way and prices are great so why look elsewhere ? I don't get it , these fly by night bodytech and other brands that are new ? Why would someone not look and deal with a brand that's proven itself more good than bad for 10 years ? Agenda ?

Because proroid overcharges forvthe same product you can buy way cheaper elsewhere

Because if there ends up being anything wrong with your order, good luck getting it fixed based on the whim of the source

Because who wants to put up with the constant nonsense about who the fake supplier is and who’s not.

Northern hasn’t been what it once was in years.... and there’s a reason for that.

Because the latest teragon reviews I’ve seen haven’t been too shit hot.

Bodytech? Lmfao.... you won’t see many here that would support that brand. I don’t think there’s a need for that comparison.

But compared to any of the brands actually supported here..... there’s no comparison!

Proroid used to have a bunch of HG gear that was overpriced and considered by some as fake as the day is long. There’s a way better option here for HG gear these days.

Just have to be cool, stay active on the board and work hard..... good things will come!

And you will see the difference in both your pocketbook and your physique

From what I see the prices are ok. As Edward said, Proroid is on my short list because it looks like it's been around for a long time. Checked their reviews and they look decent.
Tell you the truth, all the other online shops look like my granny put together overnight while on oxy.
Will let you guys know when I place an order. Might spend the extra buck and get them lab tested just in case.

From what I see the prices are ok. As Edward said, Proroid is on my short list because it looks like it's been around for a long time. Checked their reviews and they look decent.
Tell you the truth, all the other online shops look like my granny put together overnight while on oxy.
Will let you guys know when I place an order. Might spend the extra buck and get them lab tested just in case.

Lol! Enjoy spending more money for poorer service that what can be provided almost anywhere else!

That's great if there are other fair prices from brands that have stood the test of time I was just giving my 3 years of dealing with proroid site and I thought they must have the lowest prices and I see I'm wrong but also custemer service is great for online they sent me free items when made mistake 1 time in 2 years and over 26 orders so proroid is good custemers service but I'm trying other brands as well right now stick to the best test there is delatestryl and the other Canadian pharma cypianate but it costs twice as much as ugl test maybe because it's twice as strong and twic
Because proroid overcharges forvthe same product you can buy way cheaper elsewhere

Because if there ends up being anything wrong with your order, good luck getting it fixed based on the whim of the source

Because who wants to put up with the constant nonsense about who the fake supplier is and who’s not.

Northern hasn’t been what it once was in years.... and there’s a reason for that.

Because the latest teragon reviews I’ve seen haven’t been too shit hot.

Bodytech? Lmfao.... you won’t see many here that would support that brand. I don’t think there’s a need for that comparison.

But compared to any of the brands actually supported here..... there’s no comparison!

Proroid used to have a bunch of HG gear that was overpriced and considered by some as fake as the day is long. There’s a way better option here for HG gear these days.

Just have to be cool, stay active on the board and work hard..... good things will come!

And you will see the difference in both your pocketbook and your physique
Thank you and I hear you about more brands out there. And I just stayed with proroid 2 years now because it was all I had and I try other brands any chance I get I got oh anabolics gear and it's ok just expensive so I look forward to getting the best for my buck and thanks guys for any feed back on my posts

Wouldn’t go near proroid or their brands personally.
May want to take a good look at some of their vet grade products... some haven’t been produced in years and yet here they are for sale lol

(n)
Wouldn’t go near proroid or their brands personally.
May want to take a good look at some of their vet grade products... some haven’t been produced in years and yet here they are for sale lol[/QUOTE. What vet grade products is that ? Proroid has been out of that get suspension for years and they do not sell shady gear at all, Canada's biggest online source would not last as long as they have if they sold shady gear. It's bad enough with teragon fiasco and even that is still better than most brands stipp

Looking a little transparent now.
Northern and teragon has been a shit show of infighting past couple years. Just a headache.
Last I check proroid they were big pushers hg anatest (which had stopped production years ago).

Good to hear they aren’t still selling univet suspension... still on their site though ... that tells you something

Do they still magically have a stock of summit winstrol which has not been produced to my knowledge for many years ?
No point debating ...
summit is a legit vet pharmacy in Ontario. Give their customer service a call and ask if they are still producing winstrol for horses.
You will get a simple answer.

If you use them fine, I’m just saying be careful