Print Size

Bagua

Staff member
I realize my eyes aren't what they used to be but has anyone noticed the print on books getting increasingly smaller? It's frustrating.

Yes it sucks....Got tested, I’m currently a negative one and you have to be greater than 1.25 to get cheaters. In the grocery store spend more time with my glasses on top of my head so I can read the labels

PS Buy a Kindle then you can make the font whatever side you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize my eyes aren't what they used to be but has anyone noticed the print on books getting increasingly smaller? It's frustrating.
Best money I ever spent was on lasik if you ever consider doing that for vision

Haven’t picked up a book in ages but when I did it was the easy books with pictures so the text was always big lol
audible and kindle apps is all I use now

I hope Amazon buys kindle though, sucks having to buy both the audible and kindle copy so I can read sometimes and listen to the audible book when I’m multitasking
(When you buy the audible book, it doesn’t include text)

Yes it sucks....Got tested, I’m currently a negative one and you have to be greater than 1.25 to get cheaters. In the grocery store spend more time with my glasses on top of my head so I can read the labels

PS Buy a Kindle then you can make the font whatever side you want

I will look into Kindle for text books, Thanks.

Reactions: PGM
I will look into Kindle for text books, Thanks.
You can use the kindle app on the iPad/iPhone too (and you can change the font, saves buying a new device if you already have one).

audible also has an app as well and has a free trial (you get one free audible book on signup but they subscribe you to their recurring monthly membership of one book per month so you have to cancel before you get charged in the upcoming month). It’s nice to be able to try it cause it’s different than reading a book, especially with some audible books, goes in one ear and out the other

Reactions: Cog
You can use the kindle app on the iPad/iPhone too (and you can change the font, saves buying a new device if you already have one).

audible also has an app as well and has a free trial (you get one free audible book on signup but they subscribe you to their recurring monthly membership of one book per month so you have to cancel before you get charged in the upcoming month). It’s nice to be able to try it cause it’s different than reading a book, especially with some audible books, goes in one ear and out the other
I can't see me doing an audible book. Just weird.

I can't see me doing an audible book. Just weird.
I found it worked for story telling books where you could miss out on some things but get the gist of the story but not information books where you need to interpret all the text to understand what’s going on

I found it worked for story telling books where you could miss out on some things but get the gist of the story but not information books where you need to interpret all the text to understand what’s going on
That makes sense.

I read a lot I have both a Kindle and A kobo. Ones as good as the other. I read a lot and prefer it over the books now