Primo/EQ Cycle

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
I have been running 25mg (0.3ml IM EOD) of Me2primo a week with 17.5mg (0.2ml IM EOD) of Me2EQ a week and its an awesome cycle

How do i feel? Great

How do i look? Great

I have excellent endurance, I have excellent strength, I have no negative side effects, I have good libido, I really like this cycle. I am not bulky, I am more slender looking than super jacked, I have good veins, my appetite is good, my blood pressure and heart rate are amazing!

I really like this combo in these doses! I highly recommend this cycle. I feel its very safe even for beginner users.

This is great to hear. My wife has used anavar/primo in the past few cycles.
She has really been interested in adding eq to the mix for her next cycle.
So this is very encouraging to read. Thanks for the post

I have been running 25mg (0.3ml IM EOD) of Me2primo a week with 17.5mg (0.2ml IM EOD) of Me2EQ a week and its an awesome cycle

How do i feel? Great

How do i look? Great

I have excellent endurance, I have excellent strength, I have no negative side effects, I have good libido, I really like this cycle. I am not bulky, I am more slender looking than super jacked, I have good veins, my appetite is good, my blood pressure and heart rate are amazing!

I really like this combo in these doses! I highly recommend this cycle. I feel its very safe even for beginner users.
pffft
This is all just rumour without pics to back it up. šŸ˜

This is great to hear. My wife has used anavar/primo in the past few cycles.
She has really been interested in adding eq to the mix for her next cycle.
So this is very encouraging to read. Thanks for the post
Careful using anavar as it is thought of as a liver friendly oral that can be run for longer periods. All liver enzymes were fine, ran real anavar for three weeks and my ALT went up 4 times the norm but all other liver enzymes were in the normal range. It would be remiss to ignore this.
I'm glad I don't touch a new product without testing my blood. I obviously stopped it and will have the results of my most recent liver test in days. I waited two weeks, per the doc's advice, and then retested. Depending on the results, may be doing so again in another month.

The wife is loving this cycle
Me2 eq/ me2primo and test
50mg/week EQ 50mg/primo and 25mg test e. Also using ProNolva 20mg Nolvadex 25mg proviron.

She is only on her 2nd week.. but she is feeling amazing. Full of energy. Lost 5lb
And a great feeling of well being.received_394066781999685.jpeg

Last edited:
The wife is loving this cycle
Me2 eq/ me2primo and test
50mg/week EQ 50mg/primo and 25mg test e. Also using ProNolva 20mg Nolvadex 25mg proviron.

She is only on her 2nd week.. but she is feeling amazing. Full of energy. Lost 5lb
And a great feeling of well being.View attachment 6801
Nolva Proviron mix? What is this? I've never heard of this before, nor any idea why a woman would take nolva and proviron. Is there a short answer?

Nolva Proviron mix? What is this? I've never heard of this before, nor any idea why a woman would take nolva and proviron. Is there a short answer?
Women need to eliminate estrogen to get that dry shredded look.
I know a coach that hates prepping women. He said you can work miracles on them if you destroy their estrogen. They will come in peeled but it absolutely wrecks them. They are a mess when they drop the AI

I know a coach that hates prepping women. He said you can work miracles on them if you destroy their estrogen. They will come in peeled but it absolutely wrecks them. They are a mess when they drop the AI
This. My partner had to drop Nolvadex.

Proviron, Anavar, Tbol, Primo no sides... but throw in some Nolvadex, side central.

That's what I thought. The entire use of such compounds is counter-intuitive, from a health perspective. I thought this was for personal recreational use. If a woman is simply looking to improve her physique it seems like overkill to mess with estrogen. Obviously, it depends on the goal.

Could the same not be said for us males? Just to play devils advocate!
Oh, of course. It's an area in which I'm fairly ignorant, so I don't know the particulars. I actually know someone who has expressed interest in running a cycle, which is why I'm delving into this, as I want to keep it simple, and have an idea of what she's getting into. She wants to keep it simple, gain some lean muscle, improve energy, and minimize sides.

To clarify where I'm coming from ref my previous statement, the caveat at the end was an acknowledgement of different goals, which would obviously require compounds such as nolva, GH, etc, but for the most part I've only known women who have run light cycle for athletic performance improvement, not relating to any competitions.
From what I've read I believe GH to be a better alternative, esp when mixed with low dose anabolics for those who are seeking to look and feel better.

I know the wife has looked way more dry, less bloat and feeling better since she added the pronovla .. she did this exact same cycle last year without the pronovla, and likes it 10x better with it.
So for whatever reason she is happy

How do i feel? Great

How do i look? Great

Do you prefer this vs the primo / test p cycle you ran later in the year? Different goals?