Primo 2020 run

Quick update for the past 2 days.

Yesterday I pinned 1cc of primo along with test. That's along with the proviron and dmaa I take daily. I've got some tbol and winny laying around. I may add one of them one of these days.

Yesterday was legs:
Squat
lying leg curls
leg extensions
Adduction
decline crunch
incline treadmill (cardio)

Today's workout: Chest and arms:
Smith machine incline press.
Machine chest press
Cable crossovers
Leverage incline press
Iron cross crossovers
Vbar pushdowns
EZbar curls
one arm reverse grip triceps extension
Alternating hammer curls
triceps pushdowns
machine preacher curls
hanging leg raises

2 pretty good workouts. My legs were on fire all day and didn't really let up until I foam rolled them this morning to death. Fantastic pump today in my arms. Looking full and vascular.

Cold chicken salad my wife made up I had for lunch yesterday. Made up a few pounds of burgers last night from a homemade recipe. each about 6oz each. One of those and a salad and I was good to go. I had another as a post workout meal. The rest in the freezer for when I need something quick and healthy. I'm eating about 4 meals a day. Breakfast is almost always eggs. How I make them varies daily. I have a protein a day. Usually on my way home from the gym. I'll have one or 2 left over meals and then dinner. I aim for about 30g of protein per meal and then just moderate my carbs from there depending on fat loss and energy and craving.

Off the gym tomorrow but Ill be injecting.

Sup y'all... back with another update.

Off the gym for a rest day yesterday. Still pinned primo and test yesterday.

Today back in the gym for shoulders and back. Dmaa and provirion preworkout with a sugar free Red BULL. Decent energy with the RB and dmaa mix. Needs something extra though.

Reverse machine flyes
Leverage shoulder press
Straight arm rope lat pulldown/ face pull (Superset)
Leverage low row
Machine lateral raise
Leverage high row
Inclined treadmill (15 min)
Ab crunch machine

Great workout. great pump. One of the days where you just like you own the weight. Days like this are why we lift.

Leg day tomorrow. Nice.

So A quick update to end the week.

Finishing close to 2 weeks on now. Feeling much better actually. Sleeping better. Acne is lessening. No more heartburn. Better energy. Decent strength and endurance. And another big plus, it feels like I've improved cardiovascular wise. Feels good. Sex drive has been insane the past few days. Waking up with great wood. I feel tighter skin wise. Lost some water got sure. It feels like I'm smaller. Weird, hard to describe. But I'm still filling out my shirts as usual. I have a good feeling about this cycle.

Primo with proviron this morning. No workout today, but yesterday I did legs. Nothing special.

Ten sets of squats,
Ten sets of deadlifts.
Standing calf raise,
AB machine
Incline treadmill

Tomorrow: Back and shoulders

Another update for you all.

It's been a great few days. Good energy. Libido is where it should be. Adding in cadrio. My wife has been cooking up a storm of diet friendly meals she gets off this app called "mealime". You can adjust what meals you see based on your macro input. Pretty cool.

Anyway, The cycle is going well. Every pin of the primo has been excellent. Absolutely zero discomfort whatsoever. Rare for me. I'm nice and full looking with some vascularity. Some leaning out is happening overall though. Which is good. No sides to speak of. Which is always a rarity for me as well. Still taking proviron daily as well. These drugs are so mild you think nothing is happening. But you can kinda tell it's doing something... if you know what I mean.

Monday in the gym was back and shoulders:
Treadmill (Warm up)
Leverage shoulder press
Machine laterals
lying rear lateral raise
Dumbbell shrug
Rope straight arm pulldown
Close grip lat pulldown
Leverage row
Leverage low row
Treadmill incline.

Starting to pile on some weight and testing my shoulder out a little. Nothing too crazy. Feeling goo although there is a long way to go before it feels normal... if it ever does. I'll be lifting heavy for one body part session per week. Unless it's once (I workout 5 days currently) then I'll lift heavy.

Tuesday was chest and arms:
Cable crossovers
Incline chest press
Incline Dumbbell press
Dumbbell bench press
Iron coss
Triceps overhead extension w/ rope
'EZ-bar curl
Triceps pushdown
Alternate hammer curls
Triceps pushdown w/ v-bar
One arm concentration curl

Another good workout. Incline DB presses gave my shoulder fits with 50's. Oddly enough it was a lot better with 80's. Still I moved slow and deliberate and let feel take over. Opening with flyes to pre-exhaust my pecs has given me a great pump. Really focused on the top end squeeze with the ez-bar curls to work on the peak of the bicep and well as flush as much blood into the muscle. Phenominal pump. My tri's too. The overhead extension with a full range of motion really sets your tri's on fire. Looked wicked. Felt wicked.

I alternate weeks of working 2 days on/day off/3 days on, with, 3 days on/ day off/ 2 days on. So taking today off I'll be in the gym Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday off. I basically dropped a day from my weekly routine to give my body a bit of a break so I can be more effective in the gym and feel better out of it.

So off today, LEGS tomorrow followed by back and shoulders Friday, chest and arms Saturday

Another update for you all.

It's been a great few days. Good energy. Libido is where it should be. Adding in cadrio. My wife has been cooking up a storm of diet friendly meals she gets off this app called "mealime". You can adjust what meals you see based on your macro input. Pretty cool.

Anyway, The cycle is going well. Every pin of the primo has been excellent. Absolutely zero discomfort whatsoever. Rare for me. I'm nice and full looking with some vascularity. Some leaning out is happening overall though. Which is good. No sides to speak of. Which is always a rarity for me as well. Still taking proviron daily as well. These drugs are so mild you think nothing is happening. But you can kinda tell it's doing something... if you know what I mean.

Monday in the gym was back and shoulders:
Treadmill (Warm up)
Leverage shoulder press
Machine laterals
lying rear lateral raise
Dumbbell shrug
Close grip lat pulldown
Leverage row
Leverage low row
Treadmill incline.

Starting to pile on some weight and testing my shoulder out a little. Nothing too crazy. Feeling goo although there is a long way to go before it feels normal... if it ever does. I'll be lifting heavy for one body part session per week. Unless it's once (I workout 5 days currently) then I'll lift heavy.

Tuesday was chest and arms:
Cable crossovers
Incline chest press
Incline Dumbbell press
Dumbbell bench press
Iron coss
Triceps overhead extension w/ rope
'EZ-bar curl
Triceps pushdown
Alternate hammer curls
Triceps pushdown w/ v-bar
One arm concentration curl

Another good workout. Incline DB presses gave my shoulder fits with 50's. Oddly enough it was a lot better with 80's. Still I moved slow and deliberate and let feel take over. Opening with flyes to pre-exhaust my pecs has given me a great pump. Really focused on the top end squeeze with the ez-bar curls to work on the peak of the bicep and well as flush as much blood into the muscle. Phenominal pump. My tri's too. The overhead extension with a full range of motion really sets your tri's on fire. Looked wicked. Felt wicked.

I alternate weeks of working 2 days on/day off/3 days on, with, 3 days on/ day off/ 2 days on. So taking today off I'll be in the gym Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday off. I basically dropped a day from my weekly routine to give my body a bit of a break so I can be more effective in the gym and feel better out of it.

So off today, LEGS tomorrow followed by back and shoulders Friday, chest and arms Saturday
Who’s primo are you using? 100mg correct?

Evening everyone.

Another decent day in the gym. Leg day today.

Took 1cc of primo and 50mg of proviron. An espresso and 25mg of dmaa and I was ready.

Today's workout:
Squat 5 sets
Deadlift 5 sets
Standing leg curl 3 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets
Standing calf raise 3 sets
Seated calf raise 3 sets

Felt good to be under the bar again. My gym has one of those safety squat bars. I love it. Much more comfortable. Took it easy with sumo deadlifts. Wrapped the knees, tightened the belt and felt good strong and tight.

Had a long hike with the dog for some cardio. All in all a good day.

Tomorrow's workout: back and shoulders.

Good morning.

This update is for yesterday and I will log another tomorrow as I am leaving for the gym after I write this.

So about 3 weeks on primo and I feel pretty damn good to be honest. I haven't felt this good on cycle in quite a while. So pretty happy about that. Good energy throughout the day. great libido, better positive attitude. Maybe it's the approach of spring... who knows.. but I feel great. No major changes in physique to speak of yet. Looking full as usual. I plan on tweaking the diet next week with less carbs and upping cardio slightly.

Yesterday's workout: Back and shoulders:
Treadmill warmup
Reverse machine flyes
Leverage shoulder press
Cable side lateral
Barbell front raise
Standing one arm shoulder press (neutral grip)
Barbell shrug
One arm lat pulldown
Seated cable rows
Leverage row
Elliptical trainer

Had some time so I took my time. Great workout. Great pump in my delts, traps, and lats. Ramping up cardio as well.

Today's workout: Chest and arms.

Good evening ladies and gents.

Another great workout this morning. Got there early. Practically empty again. Pinned the primo with the usual orals and was out the door.

Today's workout: Chest and arms.
Leverage incline press
DB bench press
Dips (chest version)
Decline crunch
OH triceps extension
EZ-bar curl
Reverse grip triceps extension
Hammer curls
V-bar pushdowns
Alternate DB curls

As I mentioned earlier I'm 3 weeks in. I'm feeling pretty darn good. Much better than my last cycle. Even with the reduced calories I'm looking good, full, and vascular. Had food out with the wife today, so the diet wasn't great but we'll be back on track for dinner tonight at home.

Off the gym tomorrow and back into it Monday with LEGS!

Well Goodlife gyms are closed nationwide. Totally sucks, but we're in the same boat. Most of us anyway.

So I'm doing home workouts which consist of: squats/ lunges, push ups, laterals, shoulder presses, crunches, curls, triceps extensions. I aim for about 60 reps per exercise. I do this daily.

Work has been slow since xmas. Its usually slow during the winter but the virus came at a bad time. About 12 productions were to start this month. All on hold. I'm already stir crazy. Now that its nice outside, there's nowhere to go. Lol. Go figure!

Pinned primo this morning and downed some proviron as well.

I'll still log what I've been up to in the meantime. Let's hope this Clovid thing doesn't last too long.

Morning all. I hope you're all staying in and self isolating. I know how much of pain it can be, but short term pain for long term gain should be our motto. we'll get through this.

So I've been feeling very good. I'm really liking this primo/provirion combo. I feel so damn good on it. I'm surprised... and sold. Primo will likely be my run of choice from here on out. Feel good. Look good. Wow. Very nice.

I've dropped some calories as I am not in the gym. Reduced snacking to about zero. But I still.. I have energy, feeling alert, and have increased motivation to do stuff around the house.

I'm still doing full body daily home workouts. Really trying to create tension and create some burn. It means modifying some exercises to really create that tension but it feels good and I should be able to maintain muscle and definition. Actually my definition is getting better as my calories are reduced.

I was taking the dog on trails in conservation areas for cardio, but now that they're closed A walk around the neighbourhood will have to do.

I'm aching to be back in the gym, but am enjoying being creative around the house.

Still pinning every other day. I contemplated stopping my cycle but chose to continue. Just see what it will be like in abnormal situations. And besides, primo helps boost the immune system.

So that's my update for today. I may not update everyday.. but certainly a few times a week. As nothing is really changing all that much.

I ran this cycle all the way to the end of October. Fantastic run. Close to zero sides.

I didn't deviate from the amounts or compounds. I could've run it higher but I was running it as it was suggested to me.

I had great energy, no libido drop, no crazy sweats or insomnia. Nothing.

If you're not looking for a huge bulking compound, but something that builds slow, allows you to lean out. It's really hard to describe. But trust me, you'll look amazing and feel even better.

I ran this cycle all the way to the end of October. Fantastic run. Close to zero sides.

I didn't deviate from the amounts or compounds. I could've run it higher but I was running it as it was suggested to me.

I had great energy, no libido drop, no crazy sweats or insomnia. Nothing.

If you're not looking for a huge bulking compound, but something that builds slow, allows you to lean out. It's really hard to describe. But trust me, you'll look amazing and feel even better.
My fav compound. Glad you liked the results!

I only did 300mg per week of primo, when I competed.
People take too much gear, and many look like shit.
If you have s great meal plan, with regular training, and stay injury free you will do well
Diet and training are on point to a tee............and ya that’s why I’ll mix the compounds up cus to much always sucks.......cycle will be as follows.......500 test Cyp 600 eq 600primo or........600 test enanthate 1000 primobolan......I’m 215 lbs 11 percent bf

My coach wants me at most 15 percent bf 235 lbs before we start cutting for show..........my calories are almost at 5000 daily and I’m not gaining any weight at all look fuller but no weight gain so I dunno what’s better? The most test in wiling to do is 600 but calories going up 100 a week so I’m cruising now by the time I hop back on they’ll be at 6200