Primo 2020 run

It was the constipation that finally finished off my colon, couple that with the increased contractile strength (colon has rings of muscle) and I tore my colon. Both times I had infections I was on anavar. Mind you it was 3 years apart.

I drink at least a gallon a day, but I remember cramping up while opening the pool. It was so bad I was starting to panic, thought of going to the hospital before I completely locked up. I guzzled 4 Gatorade’s in like 5 min and was good in 10 min or so.

I did get a great hard muscle feeling from it though.
See my thread on food for thought. Magnesium and potassium and salt deficiency does this. Drinking more water can make it worse. Magnesium deficiency is one of the big causes of constipation as well.

Last edited:
behind your ear? its some kind of gland.
No actually on my fucking ear. First primo run I got it on the back of the earlobe, turned into a huge mess. Second time I got it on the cartlidge part on the top of my ear.
I still have a bit of a lump from the second time.
Only happens when I run 600 mg or more.
Usually it accompanies a large pimple on my chest, lol,

Yeah it’s fucked up, :)

See my thread on food for thought. Magnesium and potassium and salt deficiency does this. Drinking more water can make it worse. Magnesium deficiency is one of the big causes of constipation as well.
I used magnesium pills for the dehydration, never paid attention if it helped with the constipation.
I’ll keep that in mind if I get constipated again. Thx

This is not directed at anyone in particular. I just find this log keeps getting off the topic. So can this please go back to being a log and take any other conversations to a new thread where they can discussed at length

Back to the log.

Today was chest and arms. Yesterday was legs. My legs are sore a fuck today and I'll have to do some serious stretching over the next few days.

I took some dmaa, proviron, and a sugar free red bull preworkout and hit the gym.

Today's workout was a fairly simple one:
Cable crossovers
Leverage incline press
Leverage low press
Machine press.
Iron cross crossovers
Overhead triceps rope extensions
Alternating hammer curl
Triceps pushdowns/ Standing cable curls
V-bar triceps pushdowns
Concentration curls
Abdominal machine.

Good workout. Great pump and energy. I had some scrambled eggs with a piece of toast about 3 hrs preworkout. Protein shake post workout. Chicken breast with rice for lunch, homemade beef jerky for snacking, and a steak sandwich with salad for dinner.

Not too happy with the spare tire I've made over the past month, but I have no worries and being in great shape for the summer.

So finally I have some photos for you all. It's going to be a journey to get back to where I was a few months back. But I'm used to it by now.
PSX_20200225_172833.jpg

PSX_20200225_173041.jpg

PSX_20200225_173154.jpg

I've got my work cut out for me but I enjoy the challenge. Every year I tell myself I'm going to maintain it over the winter. But I love to eat too damn much.

Tomorrow I'll be taking another 100mg of primo along with 50mg of proviron. Nothing noticeable yet obviously.

Also I have a yoga session planned for tomorrow. And massage set up for Thursday.

The weights are coming back after a few months of taking it easy with my shoulder injury. Still, a little tender, but progress none the less.

Next up for tomorrow: back and shoulders.

Once a week right now. It'll take a few weeks for me to get used to it. And to recover. It's harder than it seems.

It is good for you. Excellent stuff. The investment you put into Yoga will never leave you. How old are you?

Looking good Eazy man. This is going to be a good log. I appreciate what Taureau said as well, my apology for my part in the derailing.
I will be watching this one as you progress.

So another good workout this morning. Oatmeal for breakfast. About an hour later I took primo a with 25mg proviron (splitting up the dose), and dmaa. Washed down with a sugar free Red Bull.

Today was back and shoulders:
Machine shoulder press
Reverse machine flyes
Machine side laterals
Dumbbell shrugs
Leverage low row
Hi to low row
Machine lat pullover
Leverage row
Ab machine.

It was busy at the gym this morning but I was able to get it done in good time.

I followed that up with a yoga session. Man I need to work on my flexibility. Sad. Getting old sucks. But its going to help tremendously.

I had a filet of tilapia with rice. I'm going out later where Chinese food will be served.

The primo is very smooth. No discomfort to speak of.

So far so good.

I'm 51. I may do it a few times a week. Time allowing. I need simply to commit to it.
Go fir massage therapy every two weeks for a few months. It helps to increase your movement and makes your response to yoga better.
Plus you’ll feel years younger. Just go to someone who like to inflict torture. The girl I use it nicknamed the princess of pain, lol.

Go fir massage therapy every two weeks for a few months. It helps to increase your movement and makes your response to yoga better.
Plus you’ll feel years younger. Just go to someone who like to inflict torture. The girl I use it nicknamed the princess of pain, lol.
I used to have a woman who was like a German female power lifter who beat me up pretty good. I miss her punishment. Lmao!

Back in the gym today for LEGS. I took yesterday off to spend the morning with the wife. She hasn't been feeling all that hot lately so I figured some TLC was in order.

Still taking 25mg proviron daily split into 2 doses in the am and pm. I'd like to hear some feedback of this really makes all that much of a difference.

Along with the proviron, this morning I took 1cc of primo along with around 85mg of test. This is how I dose these two eod. I may from the test to even half that. We'll see as time goes on. Some dmaa and a sugar free Red Bull and I was good to go.

Today's leg workout was about high volume. Rep ranges were anywhere between 15 to 30 reps incorporating drop sets until the desired reps were met. Not a whole lot of variety. But a ton of sets and reps, drop sets, partials, etc..

Leg press - 10 sets
Calf press on leg press machine - 5 sets
Leg extensions - 10 sets
Lying leg curls - 10 sets
Hip adductor - 5 sets
Standing calf raise - 5 sets
Hanging leg raise (abdominals) 4 sets
Ab roller - 4 sets

My legs are on fire. Still a little sore from Monday's workout, there will be a lot of stretching and foam rolling this weekend.

About to do some yoga in the basement to some YouTube channel my wife recommended, then a big lunch. Likely some more fish and rice. I had eggs for breakfast, a shake post workout. Fish for lunch, gourmet homemade burgers for dinner and a salad, and likely a protein bar as a snack later on.

Diet wise the first focus I have when beginning one of these cycles is portion sizing. Before I get into real restrictions I first reduce all my portions. So I'm never "full" feeling. Just satiated. This way I can gently introduce myself to being hungry. Easier for me to deal with mentally. As I get closer to summer I'll worry more about macros. I.e. = carbs.

Chest tomorrow then off Sunday. Back and shoulders Monday.

Good morning all,

First week is in the books and I finished off with another 100mg of primo and 85mg of test today along with 50mg of proviron. Nothing of any great notice to report other than an improvement in energy. Sleep is better but back acne is flaring up.

I'm looking to perhaps run another oral. Var maybe? Open to suggestions.

Off the gym today but I hit chest and arms yesterday:
Leverage incline press
Iron cross crossovers
Leverage decline press
Machine press
Crossovers
Reverse grip triceps extensions
Cable hammer curls
Triceps pushdowns
Cable curls
Rope attachment triceps extensions
Alternating dumbbell curls.

Sound like a lot of work but I do arms in super sets combining tri and bi work. Makes things go by faster.

Diet wise I stupidly had my old staple of bacon, eggs, toast l, and coffee yesterday morning which left me bloated as fuck for most of the day. I should've had black coffee, and no toast. Like I did today and feel much better. Homemade burger patties and salad again last night. Fish and Spanish rice for tonight. Other meals will be leftovers as usual as we usually cook about twice what we need for each meal so there is always something to eat.

Next up for tomorrow: shoulders and back.

Happy Monday ladies and gents. Back in the gym this morning hitting shoulders and back.

Again, dmaa and proviron washed down with a sugar free red bull.

Today's workout: all 4 sets
Leverage low row
Leverage row
V-bar lat pulldowns
Back extension machine
Reverse flyes
Machine shoulder press
One arm side laterals
Upright rows
Ab crunch machine

Decent workout. My shoulder/ collar bone is feeling better although it pops out here and there. No pain. Just weird.

I fasted till noon until which I had a post workout shake. Some fish with broccoli for lunch and I'll be out for dinner tonight. Ill let you know what I have. I'll have another shake before bed likely.

Energy is fairly good and it seems I'm shaking some lethargy. Can't say I notice a spike in sex drive or desire. But not a decrease either.

Now that I've gotten some decent pot again my sleep is much better. So that's helpful.

Tomorrow is another injection of primo. The workout is legs, followed by some yoga tomorrow afternoon. If work allows it.