Primo 2020 run

After reading about statins, and my wife’s mother getting global amnesia from them, that was when I started to use coenzyme q12, because statins deplete it. Actually in some individuals to the point of causing issues with proper heart muscle contractions.
plus they are not really convinced that they reduce your cvd levels, but do know that after a heart attack, it relaxes the heart wall muscle and may reduce a second incidence.
My belief is as long as you keep your lipids within range for the majority of the year, no need in worrying about a temporary loss of hdl and raise of ldl.
My last blood test my hdl was low for obvious reasons, but my ldl was really low, so my doctor stated that they are more concerned with the ratio, and it was fine. My father has always had high ldl, but his ratio is fine as well, and when they checked his arteries before he had heart surgery to repair a valve, they stated he was completely clean, and not to worry.
I bet a calcium score test would be the best predictor, before using statins. If you are clear, why take on other risks?
But this is just my thought.
Hmmm the higher the the dosage of crestor the sides are bound to happen.Im at 5mg no issues at all and my lipids are fantastic.According to my pharmacist he thinks everyone in Northamerica should be on them.He says studies show that people who take crestor are living longer yet they dont fully understand why.

Hmmm the higher the the dosage of crestor the sides are bound to happen.Im at 5mg no issues at all and my lipids are fantastic.According to my pharmacist he thinks everyone in Northamerica should be on them.He says studies show that people who take crestor are living longer yet they dont fully understand why.
Remember these stains were first studied on a 40 man with a heart issues.
1/3 of users after 11 years have kidney failure. The other 1/3 have abnormal kidney function.
When I went to college to draw blood we learn they didn't solve the problem.
Personally I would take 8-12 fish oil , or get a good liquid fish oil. This will fix your problem.

I wonder what the profits on statins are, lol.
The studies as far as I know (been a few years since I read them) were not done on healthy humans with just high cholestrol levels. Plus I highly doubt there is any long term studies on healthy individuals other than high cholestrol, after all other factors are taken out, that could prove you live longer.
If you find something please post it. But I never came across any studies. Like I said that was a few years ago, now.
Only thing I could find in the studies is they don’t understand the exact mechanism, but believe with people with compromised hearts, they think (like I said above) the relaxing of the heart wall muscle allows them to live a longer life.

But hey, if it makes you feel better, stay on. My cholestrol is low, so I’m not going to worry. But some are presdisposed, then you add on gear and you could be asking for trouble. But my thought is, if you can control it thru diet instead, even better.

Remember these stains were first studied on a 40 man with a heart issues.
1/3 of users after 11 years have kidney failure. The other 1/3 have abnormal kidney function.
When I went to college to draw blood we learn they didn't solve the problem.
Personally I would take 8-12 fish oil , or get a good liquid fish oil. This will fix your problem.
Don’t forget fibre. I’m thinking the combination is my secret.

I look forward to watching your progress.
Primo and test is one of my favorite runs. I also added in Var and it has always been one of my favorites.
Good stuff .

I look forward to watching your progress.
Primo and test is one of my favorite runs. I also added in Var and it has always been one of my favorites.
Good stuff .
I haven't decided which other oral I'll run on it. I plan on just proviron and primo for a while. My body hasn't felt good in a while so getting that good feeling again s where I'm at. Var is definitely on my list though.

I haven't decided which other oral I'll run on it. I plan on just proviron and primo for a while. My body hasn't felt good in a while so getting that good feeling again s where I'm at. Var is definitely on my list though.
You want to feel good stop blasting for a while. Like 6 months.
I’m on real trt and feel great.
I would bet running test, primo and proviron is not going to solve your issue. More than likely your body wants a break.
What’s your blood pressure like? That was my sign. Once it started creeping towards 130/90 I knew it was time. It’s now back to 120/75.

For me, the best way I can describe it is....a 3-D look. I got fuller, more veiny and just a healthy good look IMO.
\Primo var and test was all I ran from 2013-2018 pretty much. When I go off, I go right off totally. Then when on I did the stack mentioned.

For me, the best way I can describe it is....a 3-D look. I got fuller, more veiny and just a healthy good look IMO.
\Primo var and test was all I ran from 2013-2018 pretty much. When I go off, I go right off totally. Then when on I did the stack mentioned.
I always get one really weird pimple. Usually on my ear, yeah I know fucked up isn’t it, lol.
But yeah 3d is the look.

Well my 2020 cycle season started in earnest today. I haven't been this excited to try a new (to me anyway) compound since I first ran Tren.

The last few years have been very good, but full of sides and emotional roller coasting episodes. While I achieved much of my goals over that time and have been more than pleased with the results, this year running a milder compound excites me. Being huge was never a goal of mine. Bring ripped was. Even on Friday night at a friends birthday party a few wived of my friends asked my wife if it was OK to touch me. LOL.. We found it so amusing. But it is validating.

Enough with the vanity, part of the reason I'm running primo is because of the results. Real, lasting, permanent results. Also I want to feel amazing. Which I haven't always been. I've lost flexibility. I've had some cardiovascular issues. Some lethargy etc. Enough of that shit. Most of what I want to achieve this year is going to be about diet and discipline in that arena. A risk of long term extreme dieting results in developing a bad relationship with food. For the past few months my appetite has been through the roof. I've been binge eating on anything within eye-shot. Considering how much I've eaten I think I still look relatively good and a few months with moderate discipline and Ill be beach ready by May 24th weekend. which is always my deadline for achieving my summer look.

Besides drugs, I've been looking up recipes for cooking my own beef jerky, healthy rice dishes, meat dishes etc. I'm going to be doing a lot of food prep. I'll try and list some of the recipes I use so you can try them yourself. Unlike my wife I need carbs. Finding the balance (which really means portion sizing) is the key to making progress and maintaining my physique once I've hit my goal in May. I'm not going to be ultra obsessive. I'm going to have a pizza here and there. I'm going to enjoy being out with friends. But I will offset that with 8/16 intermittent fasting.

I am already encouraged by the conversations we've already had in this thread. This is where real education comes from. We can read studies until the cows come home, but it's through sharing our personal experiences can we sift through all the information and find a way to cycle that best suits us. Through our own experience and from that of others. So valuable.

That being said Let's talk about training. As many of you know I've been struggling with a shoulder impingement for the past few months. It's getting better but I've really had to train strategically. Lighter weight, higher reps, longer time under tension techniques. Funny how you can actually lift lighter and gain mass. I look just as good as I always have and my body feels like it's under much less stress. I am also going to focus on legs this year. II'll likely training them twice a week. They're lagging compared to the rest of me. The only place I carry fat is in the abdominal area. The only place. So diet and core work will also be a priority.

As I mentioned in an earlier post I will also be focusing on overall health. My flexibility through yoga, stretching with bands and exercises I learned through physiotherapy. Bi weekly message sessions. If it's one thing I have become aware of is how my body feels. I know it may seems like a stereotypical joke.. but everything does hurt as you age. Not sure why. it just does. So doing something about that is important to me as well. Strength and physique is great and all, but you want to feel functional and good.

I'm running 100 mg of primo, 50mg of provirion, and 85g of test every other day. So 3-4 times a week. I'll throw in some DMAA preworkout. And perhaps an other oral down the road. But we'll see on that.

My wife will take some pics tonight and I'll get those up.

Thanks for following along.

Am i the only 1 that hates var. I feel like a bag of shit on it. Heartburn from hell and i do bloat from it (used many different brands) and it gives me mild headaches.
My gear days are winding down. Right now im just using up all my old stock and then i think its just going to be test, primo and some winstrol before i go on vacations

You want to feel good stop blasting for a while. Like 6 months.
I’m on real trt and feel great.
I would bet running test, primo and proviron is not going to solve your issue. More than likely your body wants a break.
What’s your blood pressure like? That was my sign. Once it started creeping towards 130/90 I knew it was time. It’s now back to 120/75.
When I'm done this cycle I'll be taking at least 6 months off. I'm long over due.

Am i the only 1 that hates var. I feel like a bag of shit on it. Heartburn from hell and i do bloat from it (used many different brands) and it gives me mild headaches.
My gear days are winding down. Right now im just using up all my old stock and then i think its just going to be test, primo and some winstrol before i go on vacations
I hope Eazy doesn't mind me chiming in, not trying to derail a good thread.

I get the heartburn for about the first 1.5 to 2 weeks, then I don't even know I am taking anything.
I only take like 30-40 mg/day when taking var. Many of my buds that take in 60-100 mg state the same as you do with bloat and headaches etc.
I find too many people eat it like Pez and suffer with inability to get hungry, and feel bloated and high blood pressure.

I hate it also, constipates the hell out of me and I cramp constantly.

Now that you mention it, i do remember some constipation
It was the constipation that finally finished off my colon, couple that with the increased contractile strength (colon has rings of muscle) and I tore my colon. Both times I had infections I was on anavar. Mind you it was 3 years apart.

I drink at least a gallon a day, but I remember cramping up while opening the pool. It was so bad I was starting to panic, thought of going to the hospital before I completely locked up. I guzzled 4 Gatorade’s in like 5 min and was good in 10 min or so.

I did get a great hard muscle feeling from it though.

Well my 2020 cycle season started in earnest today. I haven't been this excited to try a new (to me anyway) compound since I first ran Tren.

The last few years have been very good, but full of sides and emotional roller coasting episodes. While I achieved much of my goals over that time and have been more than pleased with the results, this year running a milder compound excites me. Being huge was never a goal of mine. Bring ripped was. Even on Friday night at a friends birthday party a few wived of my friends asked my wife if it was OK to touch me. LOL.. We found it so amusing. But it is validating.

Enough with the vanity, part of the reason I'm running primo is because of the results. Real, lasting, permanent results. Also I want to feel amazing. Which I haven't always been. I've lost flexibility. I've had some cardiovascular issues. Some lethargy etc. Enough of that shit. Most of what I want to achieve this year is going to be about diet and discipline in that arena. A risk of long term extreme dieting results in developing a bad relationship with food. For the past few months my appetite has been through the roof. I've been binge eating on anything within eye-shot. Considering how much I've eaten I think I still look relatively good and a few months with moderate discipline and Ill be beach ready by May 24th weekend. which is always my deadline for achieving my summer look.

Besides drugs, I've been looking up recipes for cooking my own beef jerky, healthy rice dishes, meat dishes etc. I'm going to be doing a lot of food prep. I'll try and list some of the recipes I use so you can try them yourself. Unlike my wife I need carbs. Finding the balance (which really means portion sizing) is the key to making progress and maintaining my physique once I've hit my goal in May. I'm not going to be ultra obsessive. I'm going to have a pizza here and there. I'm going to enjoy being out with friends. But I will offset that with 8/16 intermittent fasting.

I am already encouraged by the conversations we've already had in this thread. This is where real education comes from. We can read studies until the cows come home, but it's through sharing our personal experiences can we sift through all the information and find a way to cycle that best suits us. Through our own experience and from that of others. So valuable.

That being said Let's talk about training. As many of you know I've been struggling with a shoulder impingement for the past few months. It's getting better but I've really had to train strategically. Lighter weight, higher reps, longer time under tension techniques. Funny how you can actually lift lighter and gain mass. I look just as good as I always have and my body feels like it's under much less stress. I am also going to focus on legs this year. II'll likely training them twice a week. They're lagging compared to the rest of me. The only place I carry fat is in the abdominal area. The only place. So diet and core work will also be a priority.

As I mentioned in an earlier post I will also be focusing on overall health. My flexibility through yoga, stretching with bands and exercises I learned through physiotherapy. Bi weekly message sessions. If it's one thing I have become aware of is how my body feels. I know it may seems like a stereotypical joke.. but everything does hurt as you age. Not sure why. it just does. So doing something about that is important to me as well. Strength and physique is great and all, but you want to feel functional and good.

I'm running 100 mg of primo, 50mg of provirion, and 85g of test every other day. So 3-4 times a week. I'll throw in some DMAA preworkout. And perhaps an other oral down the road. But we'll see on that.

My wife will take some pics tonight and I'll get those up.

Thanks for following along.
Excuse my ignorance DMAA?