Preparation H Gel

ClearWater

SPQR
Trusted Member
Do any competitors here use Prep H Gel on their abs in the final stage of cutting? If so, what bodyfat% are you at when you use it? And, how much/how frequently is it applied?

It’s not used for cutting. You use the night before to draw out any subQ water before a show. Results aren’t that impressive for most

PrepH (or anusol) will only draw out water. Not going to affect any body fat levels. But it can tighten up the area if it's just water you're holding. I like to use it during cardio, so you could use it right up through your last cardio session pre-show. The good thing about PrepH is it shouldn't affect your tan, unlikely other compounds like sweet sweat.

I have found the Pre H protocol with siran wrap useful especially with female competitors that have had children and have that layer of loose skin

Body fat has to be very low so don't expect it to tighten fat, just pull out water and tighten skin layer

It works very slightly, but in all honesty, it will not save you in the final moments.
It does not actually draw water out, it creates heat that makes you sweat and with saran wrap has a bit of heat and sweat, not much else....No drawing action is created at all, it is not a Wicking effect.
Keep dieting, get on point, many other things out there that do not make you a stinky, sticky mess.

OH, BTW, i tried it, and fell for it, and learned..

Oh I agree fully, it won't save you if you are out of shape or holding water

For most it won't save the day if you didn't get yourself conditioned the way you should be