Predictions for the Mr.O

1. Ramy
2. Hadi
3. Curry
4. Bonac
5. Walker

Love Nick but don't think he'll be top 3. I think Hollingshead is def an underdog and could quite easily finish somewhere in that top 5.

1. Ramy
2. Hadi
3. Curry
4. Bonac
5. Walker

Love Nick but don't think he'll be top 3. I think Hollingshead is def an underdog and could quite easily finish somewhere in that top 5.
Hollingshead is a funny fucker and fashionista....lol...I do not think he will make top 10 personally. I dont know what it is , but just not a fan of his physique.

Im changing mine, i forgot about Curry, and i rethought Bonac and Walker

Ramy
Curry
Hadi
Bonac
Walker

Rolly and Ramy, i have never seen their face as sunk in as recent pics, Could be a GOOD ONE THIS YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS!!
I am stoked for the first time in awhile to watch olympia,
Very excited to see the Classic group as well Chris B is looking friggin sick right now...

My prediction -
1 - best(deepest) lineup ever or at least in a few decades depending on personal taste
2 - Judging will reflect some kind of message that the judging panel has been directed to send about what qualities will be rewarded moving forward.

My prediction -
1 - best(deepest) lineup ever or at least in a few decades depending on personal taste
2 - Judging will reflect some kind of message that the judging panel has been directed to send about what qualities will be rewarded moving forward.
#2, agreed...Arnold was alluding to this and stating he WILL be pushing hard for a more Classic look...Which if true, we will see something very different...Arnold, love or hate him, he has ability to persuade this world of BBing....

Im sure they are seeing the spike of interest lately due to the younger guys raising up. These guys are bringing in fans and i doubt they will ignore that. Think the placings will reflect that

Hollingshead is a funny fucker and fashionista....lol...I do not think he will make top 10 personally. I dont know what it is , but just not a fan of his physique.

I feel the same way. He just doesn’t really have that wow factor that makes him stand out. Looks very average, just like the rest of the mid tier guys. No pose or body part that really stands out. He’s not bad, he’s just not anything special 🤷‍♂️

Well, Imo hadi looks better then the top 2. I don't know what they are looking at, maybe size. Looks like tbey have him 5th or something.. they must see something i dont..lol

Last edited: