Precision Labs

Phreeze

Trusted Member
Not sure if there is already a thread for this but figured I’d ask.

Anybody ever use precision labs? I think they are Canadian, good things bad things? I’ve got some anavar from them. Not sure if it’s legit felt some good strength gains but also got some small side effects (blood pressure, acne) from it.

Not sure if there is already a thread for this but figured I’d ask.

Anybody ever use precision labs? I think they are Canadian, good things bad things? I’ve got some anavar from them. Not sure if it’s legit felt some good strength gains but also got some small side effects (blood pressure, acne) from it.
Garbage fucking lab out of alberta

Lots of junk Canadian labs out there. Most don’t stand the test of time.
Maybe you found some good stuff, or maybe it’s junk too, I can’t say as I’ve never tried this one.
Guess you’ll know if you keep going through them. Hope you don’t end up with an infection or something. Shouldn’t have to worry too much with orals I suppose.

Lots of junk Canadian labs out there. Most don’t stand the test of time.
Maybe you found some good stuff, or maybe it’s junk too, I can’t say as I’ve never tried this one.
Guess you’ll know if you keep going through them. Hope you don’t end up with an infection or something. Shouldn’t have to worry too much with orals I suppose.
Yeah probably won’t go with them again based on most of the feedback. Going to have to try to find something more reliable/reputable.