Pre-Cycle Bloods - For Review

SquatAddict17

Trusted Member
Figured I would throw these up here for the members to look & comment. I'm no genius, but everything seemed to be within ranges. Test seemed low for a healthy 25yr old male.

Currently on 400mg Test E per week. Feeling great, just had a body scan done the other day, and since starting, I've put on 9lb of lean muscle mass, and dropped 7% BF.

I was losing weight for a while, but now the weight seems to be going up or staying the same. Not concerned as long as the BF % continues to fall.

Any experts that have any input, opinions welcome!

Admins, if this is in the wrong location please move and let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_1577.JPEG
    IMG_1577.JPEG
    96.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1579.JPEG
    IMG_1579.JPEG
    268.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1581.JPEG
    IMG_1581.JPEG
    462.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1583.JPEG
    IMG_1583.JPEG
    432.8 KB · Views: 29
Yes test is low for 25.

Your lipids are not great for your age. Hdl is low and ldl on the upper side. Not a great combination…fish oil recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate that input! I will say my diet was just cleaning up pre-cycle again, so I’m hopeful those numbers look better now!

Fish oil will be added to the daily vitamins!

Thanks!

Appreciate that input! I will say my diet was just cleaning up pre-cycle again, so I’m hopeful those numbers look better now!

Fish oil will be added to the daily vitamins!

Thanks!

One note of caution- Before you read too much into your testosterone numbers. They are just a point in time…many things can impact and they do fluctuate. Diet, stress, over training and body fat levels can greatly influence.

You will need multiple tests before you could start to conclude if your test is truly on low side.

Figured I would throw these up here for the members to look & comment. I'm no genius, but everything seemed to be within ranges. Test seemed low for a healthy 25yr old male.

Currently on 400mg Test E per week. Feeling great, just had a body scan done the other day, and since starting, I've put on 9lb of lean muscle mass, and dropped 7% BF.

I was losing weight for a while, but now the weight seems to be going up or staying the same. Not concerned as long as the BF % continues to fall.

Any experts that have any input, opinions welcome!

Admins, if this is in the wrong location please move and let me know!
where did you get that test?

One note of caution- Before you read too much into your testosterone numbers. They are just a point in time…many things can impact and they do fluctuate. Diet, stress, over training and body fat levels can greatly influence.

You will need multiple tests before you could start to conclude if your test is truly on low side.

Agreed on the snapshot in time point for sure, however don't they speculate that Test levels are higher in the early mornings? Either way, feeling great now, looking better by the day it seems.

I'm 2 weeks out from 6 week bloods, so hopefully I can get that organized, and I'll add back onto this thread as an edit.

Agreed on the snapshot in time point for sure, however don't they speculate that Test levels are higher in the early mornings? Either way, feeling great now, looking better by the day it seems.

I'm 2 weeks out from 6 week bloods, so hopefully I can get that organized, and I'll add back onto this thread as an edit.
I think it's a joke they say your testosterone range is normal anywhere from 175 to 700, must be nice for some and completely fucked up for others. I'd keep an eye on your cholesterol but if other more experienced guys say it's fine then I'm happy. Especially because my numbers are roughly the same lol

I think it's a joke they say your testosterone range is normal anywhere from 175 to 700, must be nice for some and completely fucked up for others. I'd keep an eye on your cholesterol but if other more experienced guys say it's fine then I'm happy. Especially because my numbers are roughly the same lol
Agreed, I was pretty disappointed to see it at that level for sure.

I think to cover my bases, post cycle im going to revisit the TRT route, with hopes that my crashed levels get me on a protocol.

Definitely will be keeping an eye on cholesterol going forward. Don’t want any plaque build up in the heart for sure.

Thanks!

Also I didn't see hemocrite are you watching it and donating blood?
I didn’t even notice it wasn’t on this bloodwork. When I get the requisition for this 6 week check I’ll have to ask to have it added.

As a precautionary measure, I was going to go and donate either way. But good note.