Powerlifting meet prep (gd pharma)

I would say those are very doable as they r not to far off your existing maxes but up enuff to give maxes that will motivate your training. You will know a couple 3 weeks out what is probably achievable. Go for it. it's all about increasing your maxes and improving technique... it is nice to win or be in the top 3 as well :). So your doing the full power meet, are there deads and benches as single events as well?

Week 3 coming up
What I’ve noticed so far, strength nothing much but more energy in the gym, improved mood, and recovery seems to be quicker. Weights are still fairly light lots of volume still I believe I’m 9 weeks out today will keep updating every week . I’m also thinking of upping test from 400 to 6-800mg a week

So your 8 or is it 9 weeks out, If it was me I definitely would bump my test to 800 prob 1000 for 4 weeks and 1500 for the remainder. I would put a smidge of tren say 150 mg of tren e in there as well. I know you don't want to but I would go a low dose that is tolerable. You could also stack some deca or eq in there to see if you get a boost. When r you going to start your drol? Are you pyramiding up your weight each week on the bench, dead and squat to end up at your intended poundages? Glad that you enjoying your self cause that is part of what its all about, at the same time focusing on getting to your poundages you set for yourself is also important. Keep working hard. I did about 7 or 8 meets in my life and I really enjoyed them. You might have already said this but where is the meet at?

9 weeks out . Ok ya I’ll try 800 , I actually do have eq but wasn’t going to use it what exactly is it for ? I’m gonna add anadrol 6 weeks out . The meet is in Victoria BC

EQ is just another testosterone derivative that you can stack with the others to see if it adds to your strength. It is as strong as test as an androgen its half life is twice as long as test e. You have to decide how much you want to stack to meet your goals, everyone reacts differently to various compounds.

hey how did the meet go? Would love to hear about your journey
I ended up getting sick and Injured it was A very rough year of training

I just competed in November though ! Body is good and training has been really good with my coach

Test e 500 mg week
No anti estrogens
Anadrol 50 mg a day

I squatted 606
Benched 391
Deadlift 567 ( 2nd attempt ) missed third