Powerbuilding Training Log

When feeling tired and weak, maybe you need to eat a couple of meals prior to your workout. I personally need a couple meals in me and like to take in some fats prior to workout. Good fuel for the work.

Yeah. Probably right. I am used to training AM though.
And i gotta plan my day around renovations. It does get dark early now, but i have grow lights going in my basement in the PM and they are blinding. Lol

Up at 3:30am, @ironwill , haha.
Only cause the power went out and no power with a cpap is like being smothered with a pillow.
Got a back workout in. Looks like i may get back to a real gym full time in a few weeks, so that will change things.

Cable pullovers
25 x 12
50 x 10
75 x 10
75 x 10

Close grip bodyweight pull ups
4 sets of 8

Barbell rows
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 7

Pull downs
50 x 12
75 x 10
75 x 10
75 x 10

Food same as always. Same thing, over and over again.
Even days i dont train, i have been eating as much as possible to get my body used to it. Hoping to get up to 8 meals per day when ready to cycle and go full throttle.

No dude, I can't bench worth shit. That's a great bench, all things considered.
Thanks man.
I have been chasing 500 flat bench for a while. Every time start getting closer and something happens to put me back.
One year blew my rotator in one shoulder which lasted forever cause had to work everyday.
The next year i flipped my quad and smashed my collar bone to pieces.
Then covid shut down.
I was up to 455 pause rep on the flat bench. 405 on incline. Hope to be back there by end of year and if nothing goes wrong, maybe 500 by April. Maybe if i follow a proper program it would help.