Meal 4
approx 12oz ground beef and cheese

Meal 5
4 whole eggs
2 toast

snack
apple crumble

As usual lots of fairlife milk

I did train a bit last week that i didnt write down. Nothing really special. Just shoulders and arms.
Today, chest workout.

Mid level incline bench press
45 x 10
45 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 8
300 x 5
300 x 5

Flat bench press
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 9

Incline dbell flies
26 x 10
32 x 10
35 x 10

Tricep press down
25 x 50
50 x 25
75 x 10

Meal 1
1.5 cups egg whites
1 pack oatmeal with a tablespoon jam
2 coffee
c4

Meal 2
8 oz ground beef
3/4 cup rice pasta
pasta sauce and cheese
1 cup fairlife milk

Meal 3
Large bowl of Natures path dark chocolate and peanut butter cereal (very good) with fairlife milk
Popcorn and a handful of chips

Meal 4
8oz ground beef patty on an English muffin

Last edited:
This was this morning. Getting better but no where near where i was when i stopped training.
My second set of 300lbs for five.

Looked good to me. It will come. life is a marathon not a sprint :). I can't bench worth shit so that looked great

Workouts combined with the house repairs are beating me down, so am going to try every second day training so i have a bit more recovery.

Back Day

Cable pullovers
25 x 15
50 x 10
75 x 10
75 x 10

Neutral grip pull up
4 sets of 8 reps at bodyweight

Bent over barbell row
95 x 10
135 x 10
165 x 10
195 x 10
135x 20
Nothing felt heavy, but was getting a bit dizzy after each sets so kept the weight low

Pull downs
50 x 10 underhand grip
50 x 10 overhand grip
75 x 8 underhand
75 x 8 overhand
75 x 8 underhand
75 x 10 overhand

Hammer curls
37 x 8
37 x 8
37 x 8

Dbell shrugs
25 x 12
37 x 10
Started feeling these in my neck and for some reason deep in my left pec, so ended it.

Leg raises from decline bench
12, 12, 10

Will add food later, but will be much the same as every other day

Workouts combined with the house repairs are beating me down, so am going to try every second day training so i have a bit more recovery.

Back Day

Cable pullovers
25 x 15
50 x 10
75 x 10
75 x 10

Neutral grip pull up
4 sets of 8 reps at bodyweight

Bent over barbell row
95 x 10
135 x 10
165 x 10
195 x 10
135x 20
Nothing felt heavy, but was getting a bit dizzy after each sets so kept the weight low

Pull downs
50 x 10 underhand grip
50 x 10 overhand grip
75 x 8 underhand
75 x 8 overhand
75 x 8 underhand
75 x 10 overhand

Hammer curls
37 x 8
37 x 8
37 x 8

Dbell shrugs
25 x 12
37 x 10
Started feeling these in my neck and for some reason deep in my left pec, so ended it.

Leg raises from decline bench
12, 12, 10

Will add food later, but will be much the same as every other day
don't blame on you cutting back if your feel beat down constantly. Bent row when I went heavy always made me a little dizzy. A lot of training there. Are you trying to gain strength or muscular size or both? I guess they go hand and a bit.

don't blame on you cutting back if your feel beat down constantly. Bent row when I went heavy always made me a little dizzy. A lot of training there. Are you trying to gain strength or muscular size or both? I guess they go hand and a bit.

I go for both.

Had a decent workout today in a real gym!
Chest and tri’s. Went a bit heavier just to see where i am at now that wife was there for a spot.

Dumbbell incline press
20 x 8
40x 8
70 x 8
100 x 8
130 x 6

Barbell Flat bench
135 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 6
315 x 7
365 x 1 2 count pause rep

cable flies
Did 5 sets i think? Good squeeze on each rep

did about 5 sets rope tricep press down
5 sets one arm tricep extensions
3 sets tricep press down with a straight bar

life is a marathon not a sprint. U will get there when you get there. :)

Started back at it this morning. First workout since the first week of May 2020. It felt pretty good.
I have never kept any type of log or journal for anything, aside from work records. I am going to do my best to keep this updated and hopefully those more experienced will help with some recommendations if they see a place for improvement.
I will record my training, diet, supplements and AAS.
I like to train heavy like a powerlifter, but also shape my body like a bodybuilder. I always saw this referred to as Powerbuilding when reading Muslemag, so thats what i will call it.
For now i am just in my basement. I have a power rack, Tower 200 cable system, and a homemade cable/pulley set up for pull downs, push downs, etc. that will actually handle plenty of weight. I have 860lbs of Olympic plates, A ton of 1" weights and dumbbell handles for both sets. EZ curl bars and different attachments for my bench, so i have enough to get started. When i get back to my main residence i will get back to a proper gym that is very well equipped.
For now, I am not going too crazy. Just want to get my body used to the movements again. When i get to a real gym, all hell will break loose.
A very nice fellow gave me a copy of DC training a while back, so i will likely move into that when home.
For AAS, i havent been taking anything for the past while, not even my TRT on a reg basis. Went about three weeks with nothing at all, and previous to that was using 100mg of my script every 10-14 days. Was feeling like shit. This past Saturday i took about 150mg of my script plus about 50mg of test base. So kind of starting fresh. Just waiting to see if my doctor will refill me for the year without bloods, and once thats looked after, i will start my blast.
My plan for this cycle will be as follows
200mg/week Delatestryl
750mg/week Sustanon 250
600mg/week Equipoise
200mg/week Masteron E
These will likely be split twice a week. The Sustanon maybe three per week.
After a few weeks i will start adding Anadrol, Dbol and maybe Anavar pre workout. Not all at once, I like to switch them around every few days.
Orals will come and go. I dont really "cycle" them, I like having a break to keep the sides down and need my appetite. Food comes first.
I will be trying a kit of Opti HGH ive had laying around. When that is gone will add MK677.
Insulin will come into the mix, but not until i get home as i am alone in this house for now, and well, safety first. All alone and little to no cell service. Ive had close calls before. LOL
I also have a ton of other shit like Nandralone base, Stanolone, etc that might find its way in there somewhere.
No AI or anything like that unless i feel i need it. I usually dont, but always keep lots on hand in case. Have arimidex, aromisin, letro, caber, parmi, etc.
Daily Supplements will be
10,000iu D3
50mg zinc
2 tablets Calcium, Magnesium and zinc combo
My vitamins A, B's, C, E, K, and a shit load of other vitamins, minerals and pro/pre biotics will come from 2 scoops per day of Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 (I swear by this stuff. Been using for years)
Diet will be mainly beef, rice, eggs and oats for the first bit, then when i get home will follow the Vertical Diet more closely. I need a ton of food to grow, so calories will likely exceed 5000/day and maybe higher. Depending on what the mirror says. Last bulk was closer to 6000/day.
Take vitamin K2 with that much D3, excellent vitamin to add in for proper calcium delivery and synergistic with D3, Lots of health benefits from it.

Is there much difference between k and k2?
There is a difference. K2 is an amazing vitamin. I am sure you looked it up. It can reverse calcium plaque build up from misdistribution of calcium. D3 and K2 are a couple of my staples. It will prevent the plaque build up from occurring in the first place.
Great stuff my friend.
I enjoy reading your log SB, good to see and is inspiring when i have a down day to get pumped back up again.

Got a shitty chest workout in today. Couldnt really get into it. Just feeling tired and weak, but something is better than nothing i guess. Although as i am typing this my chest is shaking and twitching like crazy, so i dont know. Either way, i think its just about time to do a cycle...

Incline barbell bench press
45 x 10
135 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 3
225 x 10

Flat barbell bench press
135 x 20
225 x 8
225 x 8

Incline dumbbell flies
26 x 10
37 x 8
37 x 12
37 x 12
37 x 12

Tricep press down
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15

Meal 1 pre workout
1.5 cups egg whites
1 pack NP oat meal

Meal 2 post workout
about 10 oz ground beef
3/4 cup rice pasta
1 cup orange juice

When feeling tired and weak, maybe you need to eat a couple of meals prior to your workout. I personally need a couple meals in me and like to take in some fats prior to workout. Good fuel for the work.