Potassium Citrate Bulk Powder

bowserthedog

Trusted Member
Does anyone know where I can find Potassium Citrate Powder online in bulk? It seems harder to come by then in should be.

Just kidding but how much are you looking for? I usually just start by googling "buy xxxxx Canada". I don't see much more than about a pound available with a quick glance at that though.

Well. I’m looking at balancing my potassium consumption with my sodium. I’m on trt and I’ve been dealing with a lot of bloating recently. It was recommended by Gil on Testsosterone and Hormone optimization on YouTube to up your potassium consumptions so it is as a ratio of 2-1 to your sodium. In terms of potassium pills they are limited to 100mg per pill so it’s really impractical to consume higher levels of potassium using pills. Might need to take 15 of them.

Reactions: Cog
Just go to a grocery store, look for "NO Salt" beside the real salt. Potassium chloride. 1/4 tsp equals 650 mg of potassium. Easy peasy.
I use it daily along with salt and Magnesium. If upping your potassium, pay attention to Mag as well...

That is Magnesium brother....Seriously, "No Salt" is all one needs...

LOL I totally missed that. It showed up in a search for "potassium citrate powder". Lots available on Amazon . com if they ship to you. This is what i bought