Post-Op Yah or Nah???

Would you knowingly be intimate with someone that was post-op?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Hell no

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Just a BJ and no one ever knows

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Stupididiot

2 inches
Trusted Member
Momma wants to know would you be up to having an intimate experience with a fully functional post-op trans girl?

A no option would have been nice as I just don’t think I could get past it. The hell no seamed a bit harsh

I've met a few post OP females that were really, truly, indistinguishable from the real thing. Just like hormones can literally change our bodies... HRT can do amazing things to to human body to change biological sex characteristics.

Took one home once. It's... Not the same down there. I was more pissed at the lack of honesty than anything else. I would have bailed immediately, sure, but what was she expecting. I know what's supposed to be going on down there. I'm no idiot. Needless to say, I was branded as a bad person, even though I was deceived. Oh well. One of my ex buddies ended up fucking her that night, with absolutely no idea. That. Was. Really. Funny.

I've met a few post OP females that were really, truly, indistinguishable from the real thing. Just like hormones can literally change our bodies... HRT can do amazing things to to human body to change biological sex characteristics.

Took one home once. It's... Not the same down there. I was more pissed at the lack of honesty than anything else. I would have bailed immediately, sure, but what was she expecting. I know what's supposed to be going on down there. I'm no idiot. Needless to say, I was branded as a bad person, even though I was deceived. Oh well. One of my ex buddies ended up fucking her that night, with absolutely no idea. That. Was. Really. Funny.

If I saw some that actually looked like females then I must not of been able to tell. There is a few in my town and they stick out big time. Every one I have met has such a big frame that they look like they should be playing pro football. They are way beyond hormones making a difference lol

If I saw some that actually looked like females then I must not of been able to tell. There is a few in my town and they stick out big time. Every one I have met has such a big frame that they look like they should be playing pro football. They are way beyond hormones making a difference lol

So what? You’re saying it’s not the norm for a chic to be sporting size 14 stilettos? Lol

Apparently those post op holes have to be opened up on a daily basis.:)
Blow job option ftw.