Please if anyone notices a bug with the site or has a suggestion make it here

@Taureau @Admin

Once I log in In go to many different spots with no issues, "what's new" button for example and have no trouble moving around the site. However if at any point I wish to go to some sort of "main menu" by clicking on the Logo at the very top or the "home" button the page logs me out and I have to log in again. Very annoying to say the least.

Also many times I come to the site after being off for a long time, hrs or days, and positive that I have logged out from last session, I load the site to find myself already logged in. This one presents a small security concern for me as often I am using a devices that others could have access to.

Neither of these is a huge deal but I would appreciate it being looked at or any advice, for example maybe there is a better way to go about things for the first issue?

Cheers

@Taureau @Admin

Once I log in In go to many different spots with no issues, "what's new" button for example and have no trouble moving around the site. However if at any point I wish to go to some sort of "main menu" by clicking on the Logo at the very top or the "home" button the page logs me out and I have to log in again. Very annoying to say the least.

Also many times I come to the site after being off for a long time, hrs or days, and positive that I have logged out from last session, I load the site to find myself already logged in. This one presents a small security concern for me as often I am using a devices that others could have access to.

Neither of these is a huge deal but I would appreciate it being looked at or any advice, for example maybe there is a better way to go about things for the first issue?

Cheers

Using Chrome

does anyone else on the board have the same issue?

@gondar1 I will continue to look into this. if your using chrome then things should be good
can you try a different computer and see if it happens on there as well using chrome?

I will try to get on another computer, it doesn't seem to happen every single time btw

does anyone else on the board have the same issue?

@gondar1 I will continue to look into this. if your using chrome then things should be good
can you try a different computer and see if it happens on there as well using chrome?

I have that issue on Safari (Mac) but figured it was because of my own privacy settings.

@Taureau @AdminOnce I log in In go to many different spots with no issues, "what's new" button for example and have no trouble moving around the site. However if at any point I wish to go to some sort of "main menu" by clicking on the Logo at the very top or the "home" button the page logs me out and I have to log in again. Very annoying to say the least.
Cheers

This happens to me on Firefox every time I hit the main Home tab.

This is a suggestion , we have a thread for supplements , we should have a thread for garbage supplements not to waste your money on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good call bud, and I second what @Taureau says, definitely start one!
Always good to see when members bring solid ideas to the community.