PitBull Kills Owner./ It's ok to RAPE i am drunk /New Ontario law? 2 part thread.

Harley00

The Rebel
crazy. Pitbull kills owner so guy decides to run it over with no evidence? Is this ok.
1.how do we now dog killed women , and wasnt trying to pull her to side of rd due to another death.
2. How do we now she didnt abuse the dog ,kick the dog etc
3. What makes it right for a guy to hop in his van and go purposely run over the dog?
4. Maybe an investigation on the dog could reviel facts on what happened.maybe tumor etc an investigation on the dog could help furture victims.

Hear is article

Last edited:
Nobody will give a shit about a dog. Oh wait...The driver was white. What colour was the dog?
That was good lol.
But theres people being charged alot now with animal cruelty, theres been a few major charges. And they were neglected cases.
This one is hey i seen the dog and ran it the fuck over?

The way that I see the intoxication ruling is that since women can use the intoxication defense as far as consent goes, or liability for what happens to them when intoxicated... they merely expanded it to what happens to men. Of course this is being centered around sexual assault. Personally, I think sexual assault is disgusting in all it's forms, but I also do believe the law as it existed was sexist and biased towards women and didn't fairly apply to both sexes.

I don't believe it condones sexual assault, nor will it necessarily get someone "off the hook", but it is an important consideration that has to be applied fairly in course of a trial.

The way that I see the intoxication ruling is that since women can use the intoxication defense as far as consent goes, or liability for what happens to them when intoxicated... they merely expanded it to what happens to men. Of course this is being centered around sexual assault. Personally, I think sexual assault is disgusting in all it's forms, but I also do believe the law as it existed was sexist and biased towards women and didn't fairly apply to both sexes.

I don't believe it condones sexual assault, nor will it necessarily get someone "off the hook", but it is an important consideration that has to be applied fairly in course of a trial.
Couldn't agree more. I've seen this too many times being in the military. Also gave my fair share of what I witnessed to Military Police. I tell as I see. Too many people both male and female will be drunk and make advances towards each other which resulted in sex. The next day male and female will point the finger and say they sexually assaulted me, because they cheated on their spouses. Sometimes you have to tell your shipmates to speak the fuck up cause someones career is on the line. I've seen this too much in recent years. One sticks out in particular a reservist was on the west coast and accused 5 plus males of sexual assault. Finally one officer with his head not up his ass put it all together. She was just a ho spreading for everyone but when fiancee found out she said she was assaulted. Most people felt uncomfortable around her after that and really watched what she did. But I have also seen female predators look for that wasted guy. Fuck I've pretty much seen it all.