Pick the winner of Mr. Olympia, Bikini Olympia, Men’s Physique Olympia and Classic Physique Olympia entries valid up to Friday at 11pm EST

Well after rd 1 it's hard to predict what changes will happen before tomorrow night but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be wrong picking Dexter. As long as the judges look at the whole body Hadi Choopan would get my vote at this point.

Well I got all the women right so far. But looks like my pic for Olympia isnt even in the top 5 lol :(

But ya Hadi is top 2 in my opinion. Even if he places top 2 and goes back to Iran, Guy will live like a king.

And I missed it all because I got called out to work.. wtf.

Tomorrow I'm off though!

Just watch the reply. It wasnt that exciting anyways. Kinda dissapointing the conditioning the men brought.

Hadi & Patrick Moore had the best condition to be honest. Curry looked good too, but not at his best. But the level of conditioning some of the women brought was pretty good.

Who's going win tonight guys who watched last night?

I haven't had time to watch any of the replays. I will be tuning it tonight. How does Hadi look in comparison to Van Pro?

Who's going win tonight guys who watched last night?

I haven't had time to watch any of the replays. I will be tuning it tonight. How does Hadi look in comparison to Van Pro?
I have hadi ahead right now, if he gets better its over. If curry can dry out he stands a chance but i have him 2nd. Bonac 3rd, winklar 4th and kluco 5th. Disappointed with sandoe, he looks too soft

I have hadi ahead right now, if he gets better its over. If curry can dry out he stands a chance but i have him 2nd. Bonac 3rd, winklar 4th and kluco 5th. Disappointed with sandoe, he looks too soft
Shame, I just watched a bunch of Luke's videos on youtube.

Actually like him, seems genuine. He's also English (so I feel obliged to support too,lol)

Just watched some highlights. Man if Hadi doesn't get it IMO he's been robbed.

Brandon Curry looked amazing.

I think he looks the most complete and aesthetic.
Not to say that Hadi doesnt look exceptional.

I just think his size is working against him.

Alot of talk on the net is about Patrick Moore. How he should of been higher. Ya he looked good, but needs a bit more size.

Last edited:
@Taureau I guess the other divisions didnt count ? hahahaha Just bugging ya. lol But what a shake up tho, alot of new champs this weekend. Esp in Bikini, no one saw that coming. And that 212 guy looked peeled.

Brandon Curry - Mr. Olympia was correctly predicted by

@Oldguyjiujitsu
@kibrood
@Pucetr

Chris Bumstead - The Classic Physique Olympia was correctly predicted by

@ABMonkey
@Cheapshot
@gondar1
@wafb

No one correctly predicted the winners of either the Bikini Olympia or the Men’s Physique Olympia

Each of you have won a prize

@Oldguyjiujitsu
@kibrood
@Pucetr
@ABMonkey
@Cheapshot
@gondar1
@wafb

Can each of you contact me to find out your prize

Thanks @Taureau ... very generous of you!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Taureau I guess the other divisions didnt count ? hahahaha Just bugging ya. lol But what a shake up tho, alot of new champs this weekend. Esp in Bikini, no one saw that coming. And that 212 guy looked peeled.

Unless I missed it no one predicted correctly any others then what I posted
If I missed one or more please let me know