PG's Lifting Log

My program has not changed much but I have added some are excercises just for vanity. My weight stays in between 240 and 235 as I feel good at this weight, I may shake it up and go to 230 or 225 wee ir I Can hack it. I found an awesome food.... Italian hot sausage... eat with hot mustard ...taste real good, fat and protein...no sugar. Getting sick of chicken and pork don't eat a lot of steak... still like eggs and ommellettes. Going to go back to blueberry yogurt protein shakes again.

I am going to to a Body waist size challenge here soon and all you pussies better join in. And it is not the size of the gut it is the amount of size you lose over time we will set. And I am going to donate 2 Panther t-shirts to the winner, 1 to the second place person, and only half of one to the 3rd place winner. The t-shirts will be real cool looking as I am back to just making test e and c In my community and using great suppliers on this board for test as well and every thing else primarily one main supplies. Let me tell you it has been slow going up in this neck of the woods for gear sales let me tell you. Any way the gut size challenge will be fun cause I am going to win lol
I'll join the gut size challenge.
That is the biggest improvement I want to make this year.
I shit myself when I measured my waist and it was 36. I am going to get it to 32, or smaller. I can remember a time when I was 20 and it was 28. Mind you I weighed 145 lbs then not 190, lol.

So when are we starting this so i know when I need to start dieting?

Still at 235. Mainly sticking to squat workouts as they are suppose to promote more cellular regeneration and stronger gh pulses as they activate the strongest muscles in the body and are normally one of the hardest exercises to do. I feel good at 235 so not sure if going to take weight off to much until Feb to May next year so I can go tandem sky diving ... need to be 220 or under. I am doing no cardio as I hate it. If I start some it will be short HIIT exercises.

Turning 64 in June .... can no longer lift the way I use too. My midset has changed and this what I did
1) drink water all day to piss out all those toxins from the kidneys. ( use stiva water enhancers, 0 cals and tastes great)
2) Cardio and stretching has rehab my shoulders and elbows. Doctor was no help.
3) intermittent fasting - 1 meal a day no sugars no high glycemic carbs
4) Sauna and cold shower - many health benifits. Look them up.
5) Squats daily - one of the best full body workouts.... 10 sets of 5 - low weight.

Went in 2.5 months from 255 to 226lbs measured today. Was dehydrated dragging my ass so had a cheat night. Back at it tomorrow

cheers
I want