PG's Lifting Log

Dec 29

I am getting fat as I have not trained until today. When I pee I can't see my dick, not good. I am doing cardio... did 30 minutes on the rower we got for xmas

I am restraining food intake, today 1 banana, 2 scoops of peanut butter, 1 sugar free rockstar and its supper time. May have a bit of speghetti sauce no noodles. Going to start monitoring my weight and body fat as it is getting a bit out of control.

Last edited:
Jesus 15 pieces of toast, I’m done after 6 and blown up like a pig Lol
I wish I had a big appetite and it’s killed my gains over the years, but I find mk677 helps the appetite.
Xmas is time for big eating and back on track in the new year sir!
Keep us posted on progress @pgmunn

Jesus 15 pieces of toast, I’m done after 6 and blown up like a pig Lol
I wish I had a big appetite and it’s killed my gains over the years, but I find mk677 helps the appetite.
Xmas is time for big eating and back on track in the new year sir!
Keep us posted on progress @pgmunn
15 toast with my mom's jam is easy, we were sitting around talking for about an hour so I just kept eating the toast she was making. lol I hear mk677 has helped a lot of peoples appetites. If I want to gain weight I just start drinking big shakes between meals,... 3 scoops protein powder, bunch of frozen blueberries, blueberry yogurt and milk, tastes like a smoothy. I will keep logging cause if I don't I won't train. Thanks for the good words.

here is is Jan 1 2021 and I am having major pain issues in my elbows and shoulders that have stopped my training.
Will be talking to the doc Jan 5 to see what we can do. I want to try Lyrica as it is reducer of nerve pain. See what she says. Any how this my new old school hack squat machinehack squat 2.jpg

here is is Jan 1 2021 and I am having major pain issues in my elbows and shoulders that have stopped my training.
Will be talking to the doc Jan 5 to see what we can do. I want to try Lyrica as it is reducer of nerve pain. See what she says. Any how this my new old school hack squat machineView attachment 10244
Definitely keep us posted @pgmunn let us know what doc says on the 5th. I hope your elbow and shoulder recovers so you can get back with your training. I always love following your post definitely very inspirational.

Definitely keep us posted @pgmunn let us know what doc says on the 5th. I hope your elbow and shoulder recovers so you can get back with your training. I always love following your post definitely very inspirational.
Thanks @Annika I will keep everyone posted. Plastered tiger balm on my shoulders and elbows today which seemed to work longer and reduce the throbbing. Big snow storm here so I had to plow for 3 hours. My shoulder and elbows lasted that. Will see how tomorrow is. Thanks for your concern. I will work around the elbows and shoulders by doing cambered bar squats and hack squats after I talk to the doc on Tuesday.

Jan 24

I went to the doc she said physio would take care of my pain issue. I have been doing physio ... Ball crushers and band stretches ... for about a couple of weeks now and I have been doing physio exercises from the book 'Supple Leopard' ... very good book ... covers all areas of anatomy. It has been working. I started cardio yesterday and here is the daily routine. I also got some pain meds not necessarily from the doc lol. Good to know ppl. Fucking doc would not even give me t3. Well what I have now is a lot stronger than that .... will be cautious. There is our health system working for us again. I could have come up with what the doc had come up with. I only go to her to get med refills or if I find a med that I think will work better than what she is giving me.

Workout
Cambered bar squats - 5 sets of 5 - 185 yesterday
elliptical - 15 min ... 1.5 min slow 30 min sprint - hiit
rowing machine - 5 minutes warm down
split machine - 15 minutes stretching

food.
- eat when hungry - large tub of yogurt, brand flakes, 3 home made beef burgers with cheese, some natural peanut butter.

Goals - by end of April
-bring heart rate, bp to levels where energy is high bp- 120 /80, hr 70bpm
-get squat up in total lb, 305 to 405
-pin press up in lbs - 305lbs
-max split by end april - 90 % of full
-increase flexibility shoulders and elbow joint

Jan 26-28

Have been doing hiit cardio daily I am now up to 20 minutes 1 min slow 1 min sprint. I squat every other day... squat day is today so I will try to hit 205 for some deep cambered bar squats. The bar had one of those foam pussy pads to rest your traps on when you lift... that got ripped off in a hurry. I want to feel the bar digging into my traps when I do a set, I can balance the bar better with out that foam thing.

My diets been pretty well spot on, yogurt, salads, natural peanut butter, fish oil and either lean pork or chicken thighs at night. I do not like dry chicken breasts.

I feel I can hit all my goals by end of April with a targeted weight of 240 or less.

Cheers everyone ... train hard stay strong

Find a good massage therapist. Worth their weight in gold. Hard part is finding one that doesn’t just do trigger point release, but grinds thru the length of the muscle. It has cured my major nerve pain.
I got my good meds from a friend also, the one time I asked my doctor he gave me a script for 12 t3, like wtf am I going to do with 4 days worth, lol. I had been in pain for 8 weeks.

Find a good massage therapist. Worth their weight in gold. Hard part is finding one that doesn’t just do trigger point release, but grinds thru the length of the muscle. It has cured my major nerve pain.
I got my good meds from a friend also, the one time I asked my doctor he gave me a script for 12 t3, like wtf am I going to do with 4 days worth, lol. I had been in pain for 8 weeks.
I actually have a really good message therapist that strips the muscles in my forearm arms shoulders and back. I feel real good after the massage but the pain comes back. I have had to get an alternate pain med supplier as well as my doc won't even give me t3, they kill the pain but I want a long term solution. I have been doing a lot of active physio with hard rubber ball smashing the areas that are tight an the use of bands to really stretch the shoulder muscles and muscles surrounding them. It's working to a large degree. thanks for the advice.

I actually have a really good message therapist that strips the muscles in my forearm arms shoulders and back. I feel real good after the massage but the pain comes back. I have had to get an alternate pain med supplier as well as my doc won't even give me t3, they kill the pain but I want a long term solution. I have been doing a lot of active physio with hard rubber ball smashing the areas that are tight an the use of bands to really stretch the shoulder muscles and muscles surrounding them. It's working to a large degree. thanks for the advice.
I use lacrosse balls as well.
Worse part is doing enough to heal but not too much to keep reinjuring.
It takes a wile to figure out, then changes overtime.
I wanted a permanent solution as well. Living in pain sucks

To keep my nerve from coming back full bore, I booked 1 hour of deep tissue every 2 weeks for a year, lol.
Then I found a way to use my bar on my squat rack to grind my trap to grind out the knots.
It working, I’ve been training hard, no days off and no issues.
I’ve been doing so pretty loosely though, so more or less I train what isn’t sore, lol. So this week I did legs twice.

Reactions: PGM
I use lacrosse balls as well.
Worse part is doing enough to heal but not too much to keep reinjuring.
It takes a wile to figure out, then changes overtime.
I wanted a permanent solution as well. Living in pain sucks

To keep my nerve from coming back full bore, I booked 1 hour of deep tissue every 2 weeks for a year, lol.
Then I found a way to use my bar on my squat rack to grind my trap to grind out the knots.
It working, I’ve been training hard, no days off and no issues.
I’ve been doing so pretty loosely though, so more or less I train what isn’t sore, lol. So this week I did legs twice.
we train quite a like i always train what is not soree. I get get massages once a month. I use the rumble roller to roll out my traps... that fucking hurts. I can stand superficial apin but deep bone tissue and muscle pain sucks big time. tks for the advice

It is Feb 15 and I am getting back into training a logging stuff again

5 x5 squats a t 185, not to heavy willl work up my strength slowly
5x 3 deads at 225, again not heavy but that will come

cycle is mild - 150mg test e, 100 mg primo,100 mast, 1mg arim weekly

food clean, low carbs high fat high protein

We will see how it goes... I will post my weight later

Feb 10
So yesterday went well...got my training in... a little sore but that is a good thing

3x 5 squats at 185,2x5 at 205
3x 3 deads at 225, 2x2 at 315

Going up a bit, if you don't increase your weight, reps or intensity then you do not get stronger

Diet today so far - large container of blueberry yogurt, some natural peanut butter through day, salad and pork chops for supper

Damn need to take my weight, ordered a BP HR monitor from amazon, it got lost in mail, had to order new one.
update: Weight = 255lbs

The reason I am doing primo, mast and anavar is it is derived from DHT or dihydrotestosterone, which enhances sex drive so lets see how that works ( for got to menti0n last post I am doing 40mg anavar daily as well)

Last edited:
Ok ... back at it ... I have let myself slide. I am 260 and I am not to happy about that. My lifting routine has gone to shit and I don't feel healthy.
So hear is the plan.

Lose Weight Goal
-In order to lose weight I am going to eat or drink primarily vegetables and fruits(lowest glycemic) and eat lean meats.
-want to get to 220 in 3- 6 months so July - Oct range
-want to keep my blood sugar in 4.0 to 5.5 nmol/l of blood

Work out
-just compound exercises
-daily choose one exercise and do it till I am sore
-exercises will be squats, deads, BP, band pulls(for the back)

Cardio
-haven't worked this one out yet, not sure if I am going to do much
-will decide when I see what my bp and hr is

So there it is ... I will report weekly on how it is going. I am determined that it will go pretty damn well.

Good luck.
When my blood sugar gets at or below 4.2 I start going hypo. Sweating, shaking and so on.
I know I’m not diabetic, because I have a meter and check. That’s the reason I bought it, was to see if I got caffeine induced hypoglycaemia.

Reactions: PGM
I forgot to mention the gear I will be using and summer activity

Weekly
test e 250mg
a bit of test base depending how I feel in the morn
Primo 100mg
arimidex every other day
200 of tren enanthate ever other week (energy and weight lose)

Summer activity
a lot of off road motorcycling - got a go pro so I will post some video