PG Anabolics Reviews

I remember waiting a month etc way back when when order's came from over seas. In my experience, fast is great, but waiting a week is fuck all. We're spoiled now day's period.
Yep I agree. This isn't Amazon Prime. These guys are super busy and I am sure they don't have employees sitting there waiting to respond to every non sense "how come come my product hasn't shipped its been 2 days" email. Pay your money, your product will arrive. Almost every time. Especially from pg. Yes, granted when I would order from them a couple yrs ago I noticed their shipping was quicker, but I'm ok waiting now. It's alllll good.

For me still good to go for several items. I have had great communication and all arrived as advised. Zero issues as recent as two weeks ago. Boom done and arrived ahead of schedule.

I still haven't taken the plunge into AAS but after much anxiety I placed a small order with PG as a test-run (not the gear) . Got setup with crypto and all that jazz.

My two cents probably doesn't count for much, but I will say that they were great to deal with and tolerated my noobie ass asking questions. My order was received within a few days if I remember correctly. It was received before I ever even got a tracking number (which had me a bit worried at the time as it was my first order).

I will more than likely order again from them for my first cycle in a few weeks after I get back from vacation. I would like to try another source at some point just for comparison sake but I am very happy that PG worked out well.