Peptides Canada direct opinions

Goldenrod

Staff member
Morning - I ordered from another provider of peptides without issue but I spend a lot of time here so am considering ordering from Peptides Canada Direct. I did a search and only found one thread with two comments and little to nothing on my buddy google. The comment was not favourable in the on thread. There are so many similar names around Canada and direct and peptide, I wonder if reviews are getting skewed.
So - can anyone tell me if the service was good and if their product was good? If it matters - I’m using BP157 for a few injuries and yup, it does help some of the pulled tendon issues.
I realize they are listed here so I’m sure they were vetted and I mean to disrespect but I’m surprised I can’t find a thread with reviews of this company.
If I put this in the wrong place, apologies. That’s what I also said to my wife last night.
Many thanks

i usually only order a single vial at a time so i usually go with my same old supplier from about 20 yrs, CMS. but if i were to order bulk domestic i would def go with PCD. i havent order much from them, maybe twice? i put a lot of research into it and they have been around a long time. they are good to go. since such peptides arent controlled in canada, have you considered going international? i know everyone claims their research chems are made in canadian labs but im a pessimist.

for some reason the resources for vetting such thing has gotten poorer the last few years. i think everyone went to reddit then reddit banned source reddits

That’s who I used in the past too but PCD is less expensive but money is far from everything. Many people recommend going to the US for peptides but I don’t want to lose it at the border. I know they are ok for research purposes but the border can still do what they want.
I don’t know of any US sources but could PM some people I trust and get some names.
Thanks for responding

My experience with BPC 157 has been underwhelming.

I only used it for tennis elbow, not some massive injury. Read so many anecdotes on how it cured peoples tennis elbow I got super optimistic. Used it for a month. Eh. No major change at all.
Many claim to be cured 2-3 weeks.

Just got my order.

CJC 1295 DAC x 6
GHRP 2 x 6

A little disappointed off the bat as the vials don't look anything like the site, but the proof will be in the vials.
Off into the freezer they go until I'm ready to use and can provide an actual review.

Attachments

• IMG_0763.JPG
    IMG_0763.JPG
    642.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    602.7 KB · Views: 35
Im hesitant to buy from them.. They are waaaay cheaper.. idk..

Bought mt2 from them and i wasnt impressed at all

Morning - I ordered from another provider of peptides without issue but I spend a lot of time here so am considering ordering from Peptides Canada Direct. I did a search and only found one thread with two comments and little to nothing on my buddy google. The comment was not favourable in the on thread. There are so many similar names around Canada and direct and peptide, I wonder if reviews are getting skewed.
So - can anyone tell me if the service was good and if their product was good? If it matters - I’m using BP157 for a few injuries and yup, it does help some of the pulled tendon issues.
I realize they are listed here so I’m sure they were vetted and I mean to disrespect but I’m surprised I can’t find a thread with reviews of this company.
If I put this in the wrong place, apologies. That’s what I also said to my wife last night.
Many thanks

Hello,

We have been in Business since 2010 and Supply over 50 Canadian Universities and Private research Labs . 99.9% of our business comes from that . We were asked by the owner of this forum to come support it.

Rob

Peptides Canada Direct

Many thanks

I have bought from Peptides Canada Direct @PeptidesCanada for personal use and have had excellent service, communication and was very happy with the products I bought. Which is the reason I asked them to join us here.

I have bought from Peptides Canada Direct @PeptidesCanada for personal use and have had excellent service, communication and was very happy with the products I bought. Which is the reason I asked them to join us here.
Agreed @Taureau - I have too and had no complaints. Arrived fast, etc. I recently tried a different brand/source and am pleased with it as well. Once I try this other peptide for 60 days I will be able to make a more informed decision. Just sharing info.
Cheers GR

Are there any good quality peptides companys that make there own in canada? Not really seeing alot around? Or is it all from china?
Any verified trusted recommendations of made in canada peptides i dont see any review pages hear on peptides.

Im hesitant to buy from them.. They are waaaay cheaper.. idk..

Bought mt2 from them and i wasnt impressed at all
That's suprising because I ran their mt2 this spring/summer and hollay the gf told me to stop taking it I was getting too dark lol. Definitely good stuff

That's suprising because I ran their mt2 this spring/summer and hollay the gf told me to stop taking it I was getting too dark lol. Definitely good stuff
Was doing the job i wont lie..

But not the strongest.. Thats for sure.

But yeah for the price , does the job.

Are there any good quality peptides companys that make there own in canada? Not really seeing alot around? Or is it all from china?
Any verified trusted recommendations of made in canada peptides i dont see any review pages hear on peptides.
it all comes from China