Peptides Canada direct opinions

it all comes from China
Yes but i was under the impression that some are resellers that resell the final product and that some make it in canada , meaning maybe of a better quality and stronger.
Too be honest iv never done peptides but im intrested. Just would like to get a solid first go.

I've used their MT2 and had great results with it. I ordered bulk and got it waaay cheaper than my previous supplier with no difference in quality, as far as I could see. Always had great service with these guys.

Was doing the job i wont lie..

But not the strongest.. Thats for sure.

But yeah for the price , does the job.

I should of added I've also used mt2 from cms several times and result vs time I'd say they were both equal. But hey we are all entitled to our own opinions. I've used other peptides as well, but some just take so long to act and you dont really "feel" them so I'm not going to comment on those.

Just got my order.

CJC 1295 DAC x 6
GHRP 2 x 6

A little disappointed off the bat as the vials don't look anything like the site, but the proof will be in the vials.
Off into the freezer they go until I'm ready to use and can provide an actual review.
I should have a similar order geared up 5. Vials and a bag today. I’m curious about peptides I was thinking about them yesterday actually, they sound interesting for sure

No effects at all from the GHrP-6, was hoping for a ramp up in appetite, and got nothing.

Are there any good quality peptides companys that make there own in canada? Not really seeing alot around? Or is it all from china?
Any verified trusted recommendations of made in canada peptides i dont see any review pages hear on peptides.
old thread canadapeptide.com
They are manufacturing here in Canada. Not China as some believe all peptides come from Canada.
These folks I have been using for many years and they are domestic.
@Harley00

old thread canadapeptide.com
They are manufacturing here in Canada. Not China as some believe all peptides come from Canada.
These folks I have been using for many years and they are domestic.
@Harley00
I tried them recently and was disappointed, ran MGF and igf-1 lr3 in biceps, maybe got some localized growth but was also running slin and GH so who knows, GHrP-6 yielded no effects.

I tried them recently and was disappointed, ran MGF and igf-1 lr3 in biceps, maybe got some localized growth but was also running slin and GH so who knows, GHrP-6 yielded no effects.
Good to know. Lots of mixed reviews with most peptide companies. Some just expect roid like results. Not going to occur anytime soon.
I like them and have used for many years. They have good material imo.

Hey Guys, great to hear about the positive feedback regarding Canada peptides. In the last 24 hours I think I’ve pinned down some major issues with mobility to piriformis syndrome, I’m gonna go see a PT as soon as possible, but I’m wondering if anyone knows of any cases of BP 157 or TB 500 being used to treat this?

Still learning about this somewhat of a secure issue, and not sure if it’s just a ‘need to exercise the area and loosen up the muscle problem’, and if these peptides can work for that, or if like many have said, it’s the ‘wolverine-peptide’ that can help fast track me to resolving this issue

Hey Guys, great to hear about the positive feedback regarding Canada peptides. In the last 24 hours I think I’ve pinned down some major issues with mobility to piriformis syndrome, I’m gonna go see a PT as soon as possible, but I’m wondering if anyone knows of any cases of BP 157 or TB 500 being used to treat this?

Still learning about this somewhat of a secure issue, and not sure if it’s just a ‘need to exercise the area and loosen up the muscle problem’, and if these peptides can work for that, or if like many have said, it’s the ‘wolverine-peptide’ that can help fast track me to resolving this issue
Also….
Apologies in advance. If this is the wrong place to be posting this question, still getting my feet wet with the forum, obviously.

BPC157 can be a miracle for certain injuries such as a strained Achilles tendon but even at 2000 mcg (2 mg) a day it did not fix some injuries. You have nothing to lose but your cash. I have used BPC, TB500, injectable BCP for inflammation, and injectable CBD oil for pain and the added benefits of CBD oil.
No idea if it will help and I won't repeat my opinion on where to inject as some are systemic and don't care what some of the smart guys state some peptides seem to do better if injected in the area of injury. If you want help - ask. I have used both peptides.
Just my opinion, but unless you are seriously injured you will heal better with the peptides, physical therapy which includes stretching, foam rolling and sometimes a visit to a physiotherapist for ideas, and last but not least - lower your weight in all exercises but keep training pending it is does not hurt to much. Active training works much better for me than just rest but I always take a few days to ice and get the pain under control and then work on mobility first before touching a weight. Keep in mind I'm not 20 - if I was I could get away without all the extras.