Peptides Canada direct opinions

Harley00

The Rebel
Trusted Member
it all comes from China
Yes but i was under the impression that some are resellers that resell the final product and that some make it in canada , meaning maybe of a better quality and stronger.
Too be honest iv never done peptides but im intrested. Just would like to get a solid first go.

Bolton73

Trusted Member
I've used their MT2 and had great results with it. I ordered bulk and got it waaay cheaper than my previous supplier with no difference in quality, as far as I could see. Always had great service with these guys.

ARUSH

Trusted Member
Was doing the job i wont lie..

But not the strongest.. Thats for sure.

But yeah for the price , does the job.

I should of added I've also used mt2 from cms several times and result vs time I'd say they were both equal. But hey we are all entitled to our own opinions. I've used other peptides as well, but some just take so long to act and you dont really "feel" them so I'm not going to comment on those.

TheMan0fNovaScotia

Trusted Member
Just got my order.

CJC 1295 DAC x 6
GHRP 2 x 6

A little disappointed off the bat as the vials don't look anything like the site, but the proof will be in the vials.
Off into the freezer they go until I'm ready to use and can provide an actual review.
I should have a similar order geared up 5. Vials and a bag today. I’m curious about peptides I was thinking about them yesterday actually, they sound interesting for sure

Cashton

200 Test-E 4iu HGH
Trusted Member
No effects at all from the GHrP-6, was hoping for a ramp up in appetite, and got nothing.

ironwill

Trusted Member
Are there any good quality peptides companys that make there own in canada? Not really seeing alot around? Or is it all from china?
Any verified trusted recommendations of made in canada peptides i dont see any review pages hear on peptides.
old thread canadapeptide.com
They are manufacturing here in Canada. Not China as some believe all peptides come from Canada.
These folks I have been using for many years and they are domestic.
@Harley00

Cashton

200 Test-E 4iu HGH
Trusted Member
old thread canadapeptide.com
They are manufacturing here in Canada. Not China as some believe all peptides come from Canada.
These folks I have been using for many years and they are domestic.
@Harley00
I tried them recently and was disappointed, ran MGF and igf-1 lr3 in biceps, maybe got some localized growth but was also running slin and GH so who knows, GHrP-6 yielded no effects.

ironwill

Trusted Member
I tried them recently and was disappointed, ran MGF and igf-1 lr3 in biceps, maybe got some localized growth but was also running slin and GH so who knows, GHrP-6 yielded no effects.
Good to know. Lots of mixed reviews with most peptide companies. Some just expect roid like results. Not going to occur anytime soon.
I like them and have used for many years. They have good material imo.