Peptides and hcg storage

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Just want to double check with everyone how I should be storing my peptides and hcg? Right now i have been keeping peptides in the freezer ( bpc, tb500) and the hcg I just keep in my safe at room temp. What about when they are mixed? Just in the fridge? Or room temp is fine?

Always in the fridge for all peptides. You can freeze loaded slins of BPC and TB then pop them in the fridge a few hours, or the night before use to extend their efficacy period.

When it comes to more complex peptides like Epitalon, GHK, etc., I'm unsure if the freeze and thaw method would affect the proteins negatively.

More research is showing that peptides are not as sensitive as once believed and that they are not affected by temp as much as by light. I wouldn't and haven't ever frozen a peptide. the People who sell them to you don't freeze them, and they can and are stored for a very long time if not re constituted. Keeping peptides in the fridge may not be necessary, but it's good practice.

Just want to double check with everyone how I should be storing my peptides and hcg? Right now i have been keeping peptides in the freezer ( bpc, tb500) and the hcg I just keep in my safe at room temp. What about when they are mixed? Just in the fridge? Or room temp is fine?
i keep my hcg and hgh in the fridge for storage. i also dont keep mixed vials more then 7 days For (HCG). usually i blast the HGH vial the same day.

i keep my hcg and hgh in the fridge for storage. i also dont keep mixed vials more then 7 days For (HCG). usually i blast the HGH vial the same day.
Reconstituted I’ve read that GH can be fine at room temp for up to 3 weeks , and in the fridge for up to 30 days. We’re talking about basically a one week difference before degradation would even begin, let alone any major degradation. I still will refrigerate my GH upon reconstitution but I know that one night I left my vial that I just mixed on the counter; it was most likely the same potency the next morning when I finally realized. I did some heavy research after that and found it’s more than likely not a big deal. I was just reading that my humatrope is fine for 3 weeks after reconstitution at room temp.

Edit: I was reading on Norditropin being okay at room temp for 21 days not huma my mistake.