Peptides and companies !! Plz help

I have been using CMS and xpeptides for my run right now, Granted I am still new to the peptide experience but I am feeling the flush on my shots from xpeptide so seems legit. currently ipamorelin + mod grf 1-29, and frag with some BPC 157. tennis elbow nearly gone.

This is a somewhat old post but I don't see their name. I have used NCRP (National Capital Research Chemicals) for over a year. If I couldn't access this company, I would get the 5 mg from CMS. I prefer the 10 mg vials as I often use 1000 mcg/1mg per day of BPC157.
Just my opinion - I wish I could remember the name of a company someone said was very good too - @aGuyFromWinnipeg - was it you that recommended a peptide company and tried several? My memory isn't what it used to be lol.
thanks

Canlab.net is a Montreal-based company. One of 2 labs in Canada that manufacture peptides, most other sources will be supplied from China.

@Goldenrod Canlab does make 10mg BPC but its more expensive than NCRP.

Canlab in general is more expensive, but its peptides are Mannitol-free. So if you ever experience;
  • dry mouth.
  • excessive thirst.
  • headache.
  • nausea.
  • vomiting.
  • excess urination.
from using peptides, they might be worth a try before giving up on the peptide(s) you're using.

@loaking If you enjoy the Frag, Canlab has a Frag 176-191 + AOD 9604 combo that I've heard is awesome. Going to give it a go in a month or so, I can post back some personal results.

Canlab.net is a Montreal-based company. One of 2 labs in Canada that manufacture peptides, most other sources will be supplied from China.

Canlab in general is more expensive, but its peptides are Mannitol-free. So if you ever experience;
  • dry mouth.
  • excessive thirst.
  • headache.
  • nausea.
  • vomiting.
  • excess urination.
from using peptides, they might be worth a try before giving up on the peptide(s) you're using.

@loaking If you enjoy the Frag, Canlab has a Frag 176-191 + AOD 9604 combo that I've heard is awesome. Going to give it a go in a month or so, I can post back some personal results.
Sweet thanks for that info. I might give them try.

• dry mouth.
  • excessive thirst.
  • headache.
  • nausea.
  • vomiting.
  • excess urination.

Interesting to see excess urination as I had that issue with no kidney issues. I had several blood tests and a regular and 24 hour urinalysis and I was urinating twice as much as a normal person. No kidney issues or logical explanations so I am being sent to an internist to read all the blood shortly. It left anyway but I never considered the peptides as a possible culprit. Good info - thanks.

Interesting to see excess urination as I had that issue with no kidney issues. I had several blood tests and a regular and 24 hour urinalysis and I was urinating twice as much as a normal person. No kidney issues or logical explanations so I am being sent to an internist to read all the blood shortly. It left anyway but I never considered the peptides as a possible culprit. Good info - thanks.
Yes, It most likely was the Mannitol you were reacting to, especially if you were using multiple peptides at the time. Mannitol is a diuretic used to force urine production in people with acute kidney failure. The amount of Mannitol in peptides varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Most labs, however, add it to peptides that are under 5 mg to give them a look of having a little more in the vial. Otherwise, the vial looks so empty people may be under the assumption they have been ripped off. Myself, included. I got a bottle of GK from Canlab that looked completely empty, just a dark purple haze in the bottle. I actually reached out to make sure there wasn't a mistake. The addition of sucrose or mannitol was once believed to help stabilize the peptide. Mannitol is relatively safe but will affect some more than others, like anything I suppose.

• dry mouth.
  • excessive thirst.
  • headache.
  • nausea.
  • vomiting.
  • excess urination.

Hey, did you ever end up giving this combo a try? Howd it go? Results? Sides? That particular one is for fat loss correct? Tks!

Hey, did you ever end up giving this combo a try? Howd it go? Results? Sides? That particular one is for fat loss correct? Tks!
I haven't yet, no. I know someone who has and say they felt it helped.. but he's the kind of dude that is so unparticular about all aspects of the implementation of this stuff that I couldn't gauge if he felt its full potential. The lab itself is great. I plan on giving this ago this spring/summer.

I haven't been as successful with them, unfortunately.

That's too bad, They are excellent and not to be confused with another canada peptides company, Or peptides direct, again a different company.
i have many friends that exclusively use these guys and they are king of peptides. I like the fact it is Canadian and not Chinese.
I have no connection to the company, but i cannot say enough good about them, and their communication and throwing in extra if even a small delay. 10/10...
These guys are not distributors, they are manufacturers, and so.
Many, many years without fail and you are the first negative i heard of.

• dry mouth.
  • excessive thirst.
  • headache.
  • nausea.
  • vomiting.
  • excess urination.

Jean Francois Trembley runs this lab. Tons of info on Youtube about this guy and peptides. They also reference discount codes in some videos if memory serves.

So Canada peptides direct is good? I’ve ordered from them before but wasn’t quite sure about the product, I’ve heard good about canadapeptide though, maybe I’ll give canadapeptidesdirect another chance.
I have not tried them, i have used many...Too many over the years, the link i posted above is my only source now.

Is there a peptide that you can throw in a testosterone and Npp cycle to uptake muscle gainz

GHRF's are decent. Ghrelins are not too bad, makes you very hungry. IGF LR3 is ok. They are not all that in my experience for gaining size etc. Its kind of like GH, some like, some do not find the bang for the buck. They have potential though.

Great prices and anything you desire. Im looking at peptide antibiotics for learning, neat concept and future of antibiotics maybe, will beat MRSA i have read.
Placed another order today, GHK-cu x 10 vials 200 mg....For momma and i, and a bunch of BPC-157, @Goldenrod suggested its decent for gut health. So i ordered 12 vials. The prices are unbelievable, and 10% off first order, as well as Canadian made, no Chinese possible contaminants etc. I know no one there, it is not a lab, BUT a legit research company that has anything one can imagine, and equipment etc.
They will even custom blend peptides as well for GH type formulas etc. etc.
I just love passing forward good info, with what i have extreme success with. Free shipping over 300 bucks expresspost.

2 legit2quit.

I'm very new to all of this but these peptides sound cool I'd like to look into them more. Are there any risks to taking them and has anyone tried epitaon?
I'm on trt at the moment and waiting a few months for follow up blood work and cleaning up my cholesterol before I do another cycle so I was thinking about trying peptides or hgh if it's relatively safe

I'm very new to all of this but these peptides sound cool I'd like to look into them more. Are there any risks to taking them and has anyone tried epitaon?
I'm on trt at the moment and waiting a few months for follow up blood work and cleaning up my cholesterol before I do another cycle so I was thinking about trying peptides or hgh if it's relatively safe
Morning @Jerbear - if you trust the source some are very safe. Coming from my orthopedic suregeon who is also a champion power lifter (holds the Canadian and Commonweath deadlift record for his age) he says BPC157 is about as benign as any substance around. He agrees it has many health benefits and has used it. I suspect the main component/issue is binders, trusting the manufacturing process of the company. BPC157 has never impacted my blood results in a negative manner - it has helped decrease the few items that were high (GGT).
Copper peptide and Epitalon are both more health related - I have used both extensively (epitalon every 6 months). I buy my BPC157, TB500, and Epitalon from NCRP (their prices are reasonable and I know some of the people behind the company). There are lots of other good peptide companies. CanLab has a good reputation and make peptides without Mannitol.

Are all peptides safe - doubt it. Tb500 has some literature behind it that shows it is higher in people with cancer but there is no conclusive evidence that says it is the TB500 is high and caused the cancer or is high because of the cancer to try to control it. Regardless, read up on it and make a decision. I have used it multiple times and it helps with injuries. I have used both TB and BPC on my protection dog because he hurts his neck from time to time and dogs don't understand placebo. The peptides work better than 4 pain medications the vet gave me.

HGH has health properties but keep in mind it increases your IGF and if you have a pre-existing cancer it will make it grow faster. It won't cause cancer but will make it grow faster. I have used a lot of script HGH in low doses (1,1.5,2,2.5, and 3 IU's a day) and love it. Heal quicker, and feel better in general. I wouldn't touch HGH unless you can afford to do it for 6 months minimum.

Don't expect anything major from a muscle building perspective from the peptides or even HGH for that matter unless you get into higher amounts and insulin usage (with HGH) - I don't know enough about insulin usage so my only comment is don't touch it without a coach or a friend with a lot of experience.

Hope this helps.
GR