Peptides and companies !! Plz help

Morning @Jerbear - if you trust the source some are very safe. Coming from my orthopedic suregeon who is also a champion power lifter (holds the Canadian and Commonweath deadlift record for his age) he says BPC157 is about as benign as any substance around. He agrees it has many health benefits and has used it. I suspect the main component/issue is binders, trusting the manufacturing process of the company. BPC157 has never impacted my blood results in a negative manner - it has helped decrease the few items that were high (GGT).
Copper peptide and Epitalon are both more health related - I have used both extensively (epitalon every 6 months). I buy my BPC157, TB500, and Epitalon from NCRP (their prices are reasonable and I know some of the people behind the company). There are lots of other good peptide companies. CanLab has a good reputation and make peptides without Mannitol.

Are all peptides safe - doubt it. Tb500 has some literature behind it that shows it is higher in people with cancer but there is no conclusive evidence that says it is the TB500 is high and caused the cancer or is high because of the cancer to try to control it. Regardless, read up on it and make a decision. I have used it multiple times and it helps with injuries. I have used both TB and BPC on my protection dog because he hurts his neck from time to time and dogs don't understand placebo. The peptides work better than 4 pain medications the vet gave me.

HGH has health properties but keep in mind it increases your IGF and if you have a pre-existing cancer it will make it grow faster. It won't cause cancer but will make it grow faster. I have used a lot of script HGH in low doses (1,1.5,2,2.5, and 3 IU's a day) and love it. Heal quicker, and feel better in general. I wouldn't touch HGH unless you can afford to do it for 6 months minimum.

Don't expect anything major from a muscle building perspective from the peptides or even HGH for that matter unless you get into higher amounts and insulin usage (with HGH) - I don't know enough about insulin usage so my only comment is don't touch it without a coach or a friend with a lot of experience.

Hope this helps.
GR
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it.

I’m ordering from them this week .. I wanna try TB500 for various injuries I have