Peptides and companies !! Plz help

Eastlifter

Trusted Member
I am looking to start Bpc 157 and some tb500 .. I have carpel tunnel and was gonna run hgh for joint pain but would make it worse I was told from an earlier post by members ...

I'm looking for the best peptide company to buy from, even if it's American it dont bother me ... any help be great

Ya they’re very good I’ve gotten tb500 bpc 157 and melanotin 2 all the products were good and did they’re job the melanotin from them is so fuckin strong I did less the loading phase and tanned 4 times looked like I changed ethnicities 😀

Ya they’re very good I’ve gotten tb500 bpc 157 and melanotin 2 all the products were good and did they’re job the melanotin from them is so fuckin strong I did less the loading phase and tanned 4 times looked like I changed ethnicities 😀
Man I'm giving melanotan its first real run. 250mcg ever 1-2 days. I've tanned 2x over 3 weeks and I'm like 3-4 shades darker. It's ridiculous. I'll have to be careful with how much tan time i put In haha

I meant to say half the recommended loading phase I did and anymore I would be looking so fuckin overkill

Man I'm giving melanotan its first real run. 250mcg ever 1-2 days. I've tanned 2x over 3 weeks and I'm like 3-4 shades darker. It's ridiculous. I'll have to be careful with how much tan time i put In haha
Ya bro it’s potent stuff forsure but the upside is not putting in tanning minutes as much and having to beat on your skin like that can tan once a week and look very tanned

I’ve read up and can’t find much for side effect info except after I pin I feel so gross like very naucious

Reactions: PGM
I’ve read up and can’t find much for side effect info except after I pin I feel so gross like very naucious
I used M2 for my competitions and within a couple of weeks people from work would be asking if I went on a trip down south. After 3 weeks of use and tanning ppl were4 asking I had colored parents. M2 use to make my face flush beat red for 10 min or so and my stomach would turn. But damn I tanned up real good.

I used M2 for my competitions and within a couple of weeks people from work would be asking if I went on a trip down south. After 3 weeks of use and tanning ppl were4 asking I had colored parents. M2 use to make my face flush beat red for 10 min or so and my stomach would turn. But damn I tanned up real good.
Same I go beet red after I pin and same naucious feeling but ya it works ridicoulously well

So Canada peptides direct is good? I’ve ordered from them before but wasn’t quite sure about the product, I’ve heard good about canadapeptide though, maybe I’ll give canadapeptidesdirect another chance.